Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes
May 10, 2020
i didnt hear from this developer in a while but i really like the concept and potential this game has. was hoping the h scenes were in game where u free roam and they didnt have to take u to the room all the time... for a second it looked like there was gonna be some transitions into h scenes but instead the zombie knocks u out. would be cool if there were transitions into h scenes (like foreplay into sex). also im assuming that if u dont continue while in the room eventually u get a game over but i was hoping there was a health bar that shows when the game over is coming. for me the sex mechanics is where i worry the most since this is a sex game but the game part looks really good and i wish u the best! this game could be both fun and hot as fuck.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
i didnt hear from this developer in a while but i really like the concept and potential this game has. was hoping the h scenes were in game where u free roam and they didnt have to take u to the room all the time... for a second it looked like there was gonna be some transitions into h scenes but instead the zombie knocks u out. would be cool if there were transitions into h scenes (like foreplay into sex). also im assuming that if u dont continue while in the room eventually u get a game over but i was hoping there was a health bar that shows when the game over is coming. for me the sex mechanics is where i worry the most since this is a sex game but the game part looks really good and i wish u the best! this game could be both fun and hot as fuck.
The room transition is in place at this point to avoid issues with the animations themselves and because the H-Content wants to be modularly added in to have the option to deactivate it with a switch: the dev is planning to have a SFW version too.

1670152576310.png

The system needs to mature a bit, once that will be done it has already been confirmed that there will be no/seamless transition to H.
Also, the fade to black and room change will be used in the kidnap mechanic, when you'll have to escape the hive/den/prison/whatever or get repeatedly fucked, there will also be rescue missions for other operators on your team captured in previously failed missions.

Last edited:

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
ProjectExterminationOperationGroundZeroes-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Added to OP

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
i just hope matey finishes or builds on one of the three games more instead of starting new projects
Hardware failures aside, that are now covered by an extensive cloud backup system so not to repeat errors of the past, changing direction is part of the development, expecially in the initial phase of a project; this one has been planned, with a general release date and all...so, you know, it's on a good track, I think.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
First things first... even for a pre proof of concept this is a disaster. 10 min timer is a VERY bad and disgusting decision. Even for testing purposes. Im doesent rush you know, slowly learning control and all this stuff but seriosly... 10 min??? I
barely had time to test elevator, it was SUPER LOUD, this is bad! Fix this, this isnt good!

Good things - some animations, interactions with objects. Inventory feels a litle complicated, but i gues is better than nothing. Can't say much about graphics, bot it's good, no lags and very smooth. Sounds in game nice, keep it up!

Maybe i'm test this litle more, but for a product that was paid for on patreon this... is not what you can expect for. If DEV chose to update this demo for testing purposes, listen all kind of different oppinions (taking feedbak is VERY important for game, even if its PPOC state) and keep it up for good work - this game will be awesome when comes relise date. But for now... i'm dissapointed.

Jun 10, 2019
wonder why the dev leaves unfinished games behind and keeps making new games instead of just working on finishing the first one, not that the 2nd and 3rd one are bad its just that first one was really good and i had hoped to see more updates
like bruh, finish what you started before moving on to another project

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Alket wonder why you leave unfinished games behind and keep making new games instead of just working on finishing the first one, not that the 2nd and 3rd one are bad its just that first one was really good and i had hoped to see more updates
I don't know how much you followed the discussions up until now but the reason is always the same, so I'm gonna repeat myself: while changing direction in development is part of the cicle, you can see a lot of AAA projects that have done this (Callisto Protocol, for example, was supposed to be a spin off of PUBG at some point), in this case is slightly different, the first, Project Unknown is on hold due to budget limitations, while Project Elimination was nuked in an HDD explosion, this one is the third iteration that builds upon the mistakes and the Dev himself has learned a lot, improving his work (and it frankly shows). So yeah, in 2 years and some he has produced 3 playable demos, this one is the one being worked on...that's development and developing a 3D game of this scope is not easy, the road is bumpy, let's all support him to shape this project into a proper game.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2019
I don't know how much you followed the discussions up until now but the reason is always the same, so I'm gonna repeat myself: while changing direction in development is part of the circle, you can see a lot of AAA projects that have done this (Callisto Protocol, for example, was supposed to be a spin off of PUBG at some point), in this case is slightly different, the first, Project Unknown is on hold due to budget limitations, while Project Elimination was nuked in an HDD explosion, this one is the third iteration that builds upon the mistakes and the Dev himself has learned a lot, improving his work (and it frankly shows). So yeah, in 2 years and some he has produced 3 playable demos, this one is the one being worked on...that's development and developing a 3D game of this scope is not easy, the road is bumpy, let's all support him to shape this project into a proper game.
hear hear (y)

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
the game is as promising as I thought it would be after following the multithreads of his other projects
but i honestly can't see a reason to put in a timer on a barebones poc demo(or in this case ppoc) unless the dev put it there for later when there's more content. either way probably not the best move right now as allowing people to play the game longer allows for a lot more feedback and bug hunting saving more time and granting more insight into the project then just a closed group

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes