Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

SwordOfKusanagi

Apr 14, 2019
And this one mf made an entire modular building complex in about a week:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now he will need to texture it and add inside props...will it take time? yes, could it be done faster if he wasn't alone? absolutely, but he doesn't have the budget to hire anyone else and live off what's left (because, you know, people gotta eat); so if y'all like what you see, why don't you go to Patreon and subscribe? wanna see this project completed? help him out, praises and good words don't help bringing food to the table...
Matto is built different

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
And this one mf made an entire modular building complex in about a week:

Now he will need to texture it and add inside props...will it take time? yes, could it be done faster if he wasn't alone? absolutely, but he doesn't have the budget to hire anyone else and live off what's left (because, you know, people gotta eat); so if y'all like what you see, why don't you go to Patreon and subscribe? wanna see this project completed? help him out, praises and good words don't help bringing food to the table...
Well, to begin with, I didn’t want to say anything bad about Matto, but simply answered the person that only he, and not the group, is working on the game. If I had the opportunity, then I would throw money, but I can’t because of the lack of a stable income and there are problems with the transfer of money. I have to go to Patreon and Twitter through vpn in order to follow the news. And I repeat once again - I didn’t want to say anything bad about Matto and I’m even glad that he continues to work on what he likes.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Well, to begin with, I didn’t want to say anything bad about Matto, but simply answered the person that only he, and not the group, is working on the game. If I had the opportunity, then I would throw money, but I can’t because of the lack of a stable income and there are problems with the transfer of money. I have to go to Patreon and Twitter through vpn in order to follow the news. And I repeat once again - I didn’t want to say anything bad about Matto and I’m even glad that he continues to work on what he likes.
Don't worry, no harm done, you have to think about yourself first, these subscriptions on Patreon or whatever are not for everyone, I totally understand that and the fact that not everyone has a disposable budget...just wanted to remind people that sometimes it's cool to support the projects you like not only with praises, feedbacks and encouragements, but with money too xD (otherwise every single project on this forum would end up abandoned)

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
same here i'm not in a great spot financially right now so sinking money into the project really isn't feasible for me but if there was an early access version that i could buy it wouldn't be so bad

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
In engine...

Edit: do you have any feedback about the aesthetics of these type of buildings?
I think it looks fine and within the paramilitary theme, nothing to complain. If I'm allowed to be very nit-picky I'd say to give entrances a distiction, like the edges of the doors to have a yellow bar or something, I foind myself occasionaly runing around buildings looking for entrances, but that's more a me thing than anything.

Reactions: swbb and Alket

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
In engine...

Look fine as heck, however, I think it can be better if there are sign(s) or letter(s) stating the purpose of this specific building, such as letters written on the door, letters written on the wall etc.

Can't wait to see more texturing variant; such as damaged, infested, etc.

Reactions: Alket

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
In engine...

Lookin' mighty fine.

Case in point though, looks pretty clean for post-apocalypse but I imagine there'll be variants in the future.

So far so very good. :}

Reactions: Alket

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
In general, I was sitting somehow and the thought came to my mind that why not add men to the monsters' lairs in addition to the women caught?
In Matto, it turns out that the enemies will multiply due to the fact that they impregnate the caught girls. It would be possible to add female monsters that could breed at the expense of captured men + you could make scenes with the heroine with them.
I understand that it may sound strange, but I decided to speak out.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes