Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Derples

May 23, 2017
Even though this is (pre?) alpha, I'm already impressed at the potential of this project. Also, does our favorite heroine currently only get raped in missionary in the RapeCube™ ? I saw the image of her getting banged against a wall in OP but I never got that

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Even though this is (pre?) alpha, I'm already impressed at the potential of this project. Also, does our favorite heroine currently only get raped in missionary in the RapeCube™ ? I saw the image of her getting banged against a wall in OP but I never got that
The current animations are entirely random and will all be reworked in Phase 3, alongside with the enemy (see this as a reference...).

Please add a boob slider and a deep character customization.
Eventually, but sliders might not be feasible

alterEggus

Jan 12, 2021
Hello, What are your laptop hardware specs?
You can always change (set down) the "Screen percentage" under System->Graphics (use esc key to enter there). Unreal Engine is very good with this feature, you will lose some quality, but will win a lot of performance. It's some kinda dlss. I also hope Nvidia have the dlss plugin for UE 5.2 soon!

Nyx82

Oct 11, 2019
hey I am getting a crash every time I make it to Loading Characters on the loading screen.

---------------------------
The UE4-ProjectElimination Game has crashed and will close
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - 'INTERNAL_ERROR')
OK

I am able to play other UE4 titles and have no issues with any other games on my system. 7900xtx 7800x3d. 64gx6000 ram.
Has anyone else seen this?
(I feel I should say I have googled and following several pages advice, make sure drivers are updated(also did a clean install), ect..)
At startup, it was similar, it cursed at directx 11, although other games work with it. But I have an old video card geforce 560 and Windows 7, I think this is the case.
i played section 7, awesome animations really liked ( yes i know it's abandoned )

Last edited:

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
At startup, it was similar, it cursed at directx 11, although other games work with it. But I have an old video card geforce 560 and Windows 7, I think this is the case.
i played section 7, awesome animations really liked ( yes i know it's abandoned )
Try the workaround, but yes, your hardware is no longer supporter by drivers so I don't know if it will work...

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
To be honest, it looks really interesting, I hope that the creators have their vision of what they want to add, and not do it quickly to clog the game, I think there is potential, I keep my fingers crossed (y)

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
hey that's the fuck shack(tm)

• Haha
Reactions: Derples

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
To be honest, it looks really interesting, I hope that the creators have their vision of what they want to add, and not do it quickly to clog the game, I think there is potential, I keep my fingers crossed (y)
The main problem is that one person is engaged in this project.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
The main problem is that one person is engaged in this project.
And this one mf made an entire modular building complex in about a week:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now he will need to texture it and add inside props...will it take time? yes, could it be done faster if he wasn't alone? absolutely, but he doesn't have the budget to hire anyone else and live off what's left (because, you know, people gotta eat); so if y'all like what you see, why don't you go to Patreon and subscribe? wanna see this project completed? help him out, praises and good words don't help bringing food to the table...

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
And this one mf made an entire modular building complex in about a week:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now he will need to texture it and add inside props...will it take time? yes, could it be done faster if he wasn't alone? absolutely, but he doesn't have the budget to hire anyone else and live off what's left (because, you know, people gotta eat); so if y'all like what you see, why don't you go to Patreon and subscribe? wanna see this project completed? help him out, praises and good words don't help bringing food to the table...
i really wish i could but for now im living on scraps too, if this game ever gets a steam release or something i will def buy it

Reactions: Alket
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes