Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Consider that on Patreon you cannot openly use the word rape or you get flagged...so it's difficult to word it on that platform....
Would you consider setting up on a second crowdfunding platform and promoting that to hopefully free yourself from patreon's abusive influence?

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Would you consider setting up on a second crowdfunding platform and promoting that to hopefully free yourself from patreon's abusive influence?
We tried over and over (and over and over...) to convince Matto to open a Subscribestar or an Itch...but he doesn't want to, mainly because, since he's the only one behind the wheel, he doesn't want to spend half of his time managing multiple communities, he wants to focus on development...I personally question this decision, but it's not mine to take...

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
We tried over and over (and over and over...) to convince Matto to open a Subscribestar or an Itch...but he doesn't want to, mainly because, since he's the only one behind the wheel, he doesn't want to spend half of his time managing multiple communities, he wants to focus on development...I personally question this decision, but it's not mine to take...
The way Patreon acts, i hope they got everything backup.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
To be fair, as long as baby bugs, or baby aliens, or baby of whatever that knocked her up don't burst out of her body when I get near her, I'm fine with it.
Let her get pregnant and if she doesn't get the vaccine/abortion before X in-game hours, game over

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Let her get pregnant and if she doesn't get the vaccine/abortion before X in-game hours, game over
From Dev's words, IMO, it look a bit toward either a way to get a new personal into the outpost or a way to get the lost expedition back aka something close to MGS5's recruitment but lewd and eff up.

I kinda get your word, but since the girl in the picture might not be the main character, unless it is a game over screen, does not get vaccinated or aborted in time probably mean that personal is probably lost, forever or not probably depend on difficulty setting, which can make player lose the access to some outpost's upgrade or equipment.

Whether dev will put the said feature in the game or not is still don't know, and what I typed there are kinda feature creep which I hope that dev will not look into this before he finish anything necessary.

Reactions: Runningaway

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
The AMD "fix" does not rely on external software, but it's a switch to turn off the RVT: this infamous component native of Unreal 4 that's not compatible with DirectX 12 (which is forced by AMD RDNA1/2 for some reason), so the crashing is solved but some Bethesda grass appears here and there on the rocks with RVT disabled and there is some performance hit...the game is being built in DirectX11 due to these limitation (and the impossibility to leap to U5 at this stage), this issue is part of a broad compatibility issue with RDNA2/3 with prev-gen API. here's hoping that AMD unstucks its head out of its ass and fixes compatibility driver side...
As a thought - maybe Vulkan would work better in this case? We already know that DXVK helps with eliminating crashes. It may make things worse for NVIDIA but in this case it should be possible to create a DX12+Vulkan build which dynamically chooses a render based on videocard vendor.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes