Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
So Mr Alket, how are we sitting visa vis development? Any update coming out anytime soon?
Edit - I mean in regards to phase 3 coming out. Actually, on that note, I recall seeing something about phase 3 but I forget what, swear it had something to do with not adding more H content for some reason but again, I forget.
Updates are coming out every 15 days, the last few Patreon posts are free, so you can take a look at that.

Regarding h-content, as mentioned a bazillion times, it's something that will be worked on when the assets are ready to function in that regard, consider that right now Matto is still working on systems and models, adding new animations for the sake of it right now would be pointless development wise, especially considering that the enemies model's are not even final yet.

Reactions: naldon

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Updates are coming out every 15 days, the last few Patreon posts are free, so you can take a look at that.

Regarding h-content, as mentioned a bazillion times, it's something that will be worked on when the assets are ready to function in that regard, consider that right now Matto is still working on systems and models, adding new animations for the sake of it right now would be pointless development wise, especially considering that the enemies model's are not even final yet.
I remember many occasions when h-scenes were scrapped cause in-game layout changed or mechanics, enemies redesigned, etc. I think dev just don't wanna waste his time cause of these reasons.

Cashhh

Mar 15, 2019
I love so many things about this tech demo. Love the whole feel of it, the sluggish movement/animations, the MGS scent, the atmosphere, just hits so many things that I enjoy. Unfortunately, we hardly see full games come out of these tech demos. I would gladly buy this on steam. Good luck.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Phase 3 will be soon? A small advice,the drone could attach to vehicle when driving,and detach when getting off the vehicle.
That reminds me of a potential issue: playtest driving with the drone to make sure you can't somehow crash into it while driving.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes