Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

winterzone

Nov 27, 2020
Is there any evidence of this?
he has the same name that the "main dev" has on another site (i dont remember which one). He never talks (from what i have seen). He created his discord account the same day he joined the game's discord. He was "hired" to make sex animations and such things and after months still no WIPs or videos about it, maybe cause too much work for 1 person that is already working on the "foundations" of the game. You will see that after the foundations are done animations are going to pop out, caause he will have time for it

• Haha
Reactions: barr34

barr34

Mar 3, 2024
he has the same name that the "main dev" has on another site (i dont remember which one). He never talks (from what i have seen). He created his discord account the same day he joined the game's discord. He was "hired" to make sex animations and such things and after months still no WIPs or videos about it, maybe cause too much work for 1 person that is already working on the "foundations" of the game. You will see that after the foundations are done animations are going to pop out, caause he will have time for it
Well damn

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
ahhh.... nope you wrong
here is the animation he did:
Also it's on the discord and is public.

View attachment SPOILER_CorpoCat_Stand_Scene.mp4

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Well damn
No, sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble, but it's way more simple than that: Matto has yet to work on the enemies models, up until now he has worked on making the game-play fundamentals and the placeholder monster is the same as it was in the very first prototypes.

There are no final characters to animate with, he's not gonna pay a guy to animate something on a placeholder model, come on use your brains please...and of course once the enemy models will be in place the animations will start to pop up...

ahhh.... nope you wrong
here is the animation he did:
Also it's on the discord and is public.
Even that was just a test thing that he did to show that he could animate in the same style...nothing more than that.

winterzone

Nov 27, 2020
No, sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble, but it's way more simple than that: Matto has yet to work on the enemies models, up until now he has worked on making the game-play fundamentals and the placeholder monster is the same as it was in the very first prototypes.

There are no final characters to animate with, he's not gonna pay a guy to animate something on a placeholder model, come on use your brains please...and of course once the enemy models will be in place the animations will start to pop up...

Even that was just a test thing that he did to show that he could animate in the same style...nothing more than that.
"conspiracy bubble" your guy is reworking everything for no reason at all but whatever, let him cook (milk) till he abbandons the project. He really can animate in the same style, wonder how

• Haha
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
"conspiracy bubble" your guy is reworking everything for no reason at all but whatever, let him cook (milk) till he abbandons the project. He really can animate in the same style, wonder how
"Reworking everything"
Pray tell, what exactly has he been reworking recently? And certainly, what of anything he's "reworked recently" was unnecessary? Since as far as I can tell, most of what he's made recently (saferoom, outpost generator, etc) has been completely new systems which are necessary for the game to work as a game.

Reactions: Runningaway

winterzone

Nov 27, 2020
"Reworking everything"
Pray tell, what exactly has he been reworking recently? And certainly, what of anything he's "reworked recently" was unnecessary? Since as far as I can tell, most of what he's made recently (saferoom, outpost generator, etc) has been completely new systems which are necessary for the game to work as a game.
just like he reworked the combat or the UI like 6 times he will rework the saferoom, outpost generator etc

• Haha
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes