Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017

New character outfit and improvement on combat gameplay showcase.
Some lore and & general gameplay settings reveals.
Update & release date planning.

https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/76117035/9ab850c7063f4e7ba07f1503ec4f9151/eyJ3Ijo4MjB9/1.png?token-time=1672790400&token-hash=G1iPXXyxLzSgf8t2Mx2RPtrwp2fALXlfpFh5TmS_6kk%3D

did you, by any chance, got inspired by Jill's outfit from Resident Evil Revelations? it reminded instantly of that, including the way she moves

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Wish the dev go full NSFW with the outfit, like remove the whole leg part and turn this whole outfit into something like a futuristic combat leotard. With the mix of SFW element into the game, I'm guessing that dev will have plan for the SFW mode where there will be no sex scene and the enemy's genital region is either censored or omitted from the model.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Wish the dev go full NSFW with the outfit, like remove the whole leg part and turn this whole outfit into something like a futuristic combat leotard. With the mix of SFW element into the game, I'm guessing that dev will have plan for the SFW mode where there will be no sex scene and the enemy's genital region is either censored or omitted from the model.
A SFW version is planned and will have those removed (obviously), but the game wants to retain a touch of "realism" nonetheless and mix in both Survival Horror, Action (TPS) and NSFW; more revealing outfits will be in the game and you will be able to:
1671534318196.png
This one specific outfit is intended to be the generic combat suit that can be used in both versions (SFW & NSFW) while still displayng the assets of the character in a "sexy enough" way...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I actually much prefer having full coverage gear, rather than skimpy or revealing armor. Thinking about those spartans from Halo reach. I am interested to see what other outfits are planned though.
I actually like that the outfit is not a totally slutty attire and instead looks legit like a combat suit and stuff
Edit lmao zithl and i posted the same thing almost at the same time lol XD
Same, I really hate games and hentai (and fuck most anime now) where the female characters are all running around in fetish clothing, ruins the immersion.

You know the the placeholder for the melee weapon reminds me of?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Same, I really hate games and hentai (and fuck most anime now) where the female characters are all running around in fetish clothing, ruins the immersion.

You know the the placeholder for the melee weapon reminds me of?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope he considers adding a frying pan or a cricket bat as easter egg weapon...

• Haha
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I really hope he considers adding a frying pan or a cricket bat as easter egg weapon...
Or perhaps a giant foam hand, to go pew pew and be a callback to Dead Space 2?

Also any plans that the protag's hair will be changeable at all? Color, or shape wise? I like MateyDev's characters with longer hair and vibrant hair colors.

• Haha
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Und3fined

Oct 5, 2019
I like your projects dev. Your games are one of my favourites, but to be honest, I like and more prefer two of your previous projects - especially Project Elimination, because the girl there acts and seem to be enjoying the session and not look like a victim. What a disaster happened to your HDD. I know how painful it is, since I got the similar problem with my music projects and FL studio as DAW program which crashed everytime when the project was on fire and epicness (luckily there is a backup mode nowadays). I wish you good luck and withstand to complete your goals. (Sorry for my english)

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Huh. So the reason I was getting similar vibes to:

Project Unknown: Section 7

Is because it is the same developer. And the reason they stopped working on Project Elimination and Project Unknown, was due to a HDD corruption issue.

Interesting. Well that explains that then. I was wondering, why those two projects stopped getting updates and weren't being mentioned much in my watch threads.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes