Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I can guarantee I've been a paying patreon supporter longer than you Alket. I've also been in his discord longer than you.

I don't believe the hard drive failure. I don't believe the solo dev anything.

I can take delays. I can take changing his mind. I can take just about anything.
But I won't accept lying or BS excuses.
Man you can claim whatever you want, you can be a day one supporter, you can be on Discord since it's creation; reality of the fact is that if there was a team in the past, he's solo now and all things he's been doing, even if only for the latest project (let's play into your logic just for the giggles) he's been doing alone and that's a lot of development on all angles...

you can believe he has a team behind him, that's bullshit, they would be on Discord too, come on;

you can claim that his hardware didn't fail, but that happened to the second project, so after the supposed team that was developing PU broke up, so again, your logic of the reason of this supposed excuse don't add up,as for believing the HDD failure, I can't do anything about it, maybe, if you are on Discord we can discuss properly...but please, tinfoil hats off.

I don't get why you are so frustrated, IMO the progress is there, the demo is good, animations are good, quality is good... let's discuss this a bit more in chat somewhere else if you like

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
when it is daytime, it has this bug of an extremely exaggerated bloom, in the graphic options there is no way to deactivate it, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Never seen this issue in the reports before.

Can you please share your hardware specs?
Do you have some customization on your GPU driver options?

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
I can guarantee I've been a paying patreon supporter longer than you Alket. I've also been in his discord longer than you.
But even if all of that claims are true what's the point of hating? It's hard to believe that you supported him even for one month and you are spreading bs in here.

I can take delays. I can take changing his mind. I can take just about anything.
But I won't accept lying or BS excuses.
If you don't trust him then why bother? You seriously need to chill and let the man do whatever he wants with the game, in the end you don't control people's wallets and how they should spend their money, some of them believe MATEYDEV's, some do not, it's not up to you to decide.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Well, about the 10 minutes timer, since it's obviously brought up a lot and since I doubt Matt will ever pop up in here anymore, I'll tell you this:the guy absolutely despise this site and what it represents, reason why it's me doing the poster boy, not him, in here; This build here was part of a concession to the site and part of a compromise after a monthlong discussion on the test channel about scheduled releases and whatnot.

I (and pretty much the whole testing group) anticipated the outlash that the timer would have brought, knowing that the best way to change the guy's mind is critique (he can be real stubborn at times...).

So yeah, there is a timer, deal with it, the other build is just 2$ at Patreon if you like to remove that...also the content is pretty much explorable with 1 or 2 sittings...

I'm confident that the next update will not have timers due to the massive critique that it generated, update that may come around the 15/17 of December.
I don't really get that, this site has introduced me to some really amazing creators whose content I liked so much that I joined their Patreon/SubscriberStar etc. I would have never found creators like NLT, PoolsideGames, 26RegionSFM, Jackerman, Nagoonimation, and BBBen without it being posted here.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I don't really get that, this site has introduced me to some really amazing creators whose content I liked so much that I joined their Patreon/SubscriberStar etc. I would have never found creators like NLT, PoolsideGames, 26RegionSFM, Jackerman, Nagoonimation, and BBBen without it being posted here.
I'm with you, read this exchange for more info on the topic...

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
So this game has impregnation or inflation?
Impregnation will surely get in the game in some way, the actualy player character getting impregnated is being discussed and some steps have already been taken...

edit: as for inflation I don't think it's planned

Last edited:

xGugu

Mar 6, 2019
Well, about the 10 minutes timer, since it's obviously brought up a lot and since I doubt Matt will ever pop up in here anymore, I'll tell you this:the guy absolutely despise this site and what it represents, reason why it's me doing the poster boy, not him, in here; This build here was part of a concession to the site and part of a compromise after a monthlong discussion on the test channel about scheduled releases and whatnot.

I (and pretty much the whole testing group) anticipated the outlash that the timer would have brought, knowing that the best way to change the guy's mind is critique (he can be real stubborn at times...).

So yeah, there is a timer, deal with it, the other build is just 2$ at Patreon if you like to remove that...also the content is pretty much explorable with 1 or 2 sittings...

I'm confident that the next update will not have timers due to the massive critique that it generated, update that may come around the 15/17 of December.
not that don't want to pay, is no channel to pay

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
I really hope the project is not abandoned. The start is wonderful. Bugs with animations, LCC does not reflect reality at all, just shoot at the center of the sight. I like the mechanics of control, but it needs to be finalized. Save for future.

Reactions: Alket

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I just want her crotch to have some geometry. Maybe a couple of animations
Yes, the dev has stated that it will be addressed later on, it is planned, but not a priority

Last edited:

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
- I really think about paying for this game, thanks to the Demo from F95. Not the first Time i would support a developer because i had a good and free Demo from here. For a single developer the quality is already impressive.
- If this game gets pregnancy/birth shit that i cant block/turn off in the options i am out.
- A little bit bigger Boobs would be nice, character editor would help .
- I cant say i have a leather/latex fetish but dammit in this game its looks great, special with the wet effect from Rain.
- Once i am surrounded its over, Camera betrays me and no chance to escape all hits. Not nice because enemy's stalking hard.
- Climbing to escape is not fast enough but that's only my opinion.
- Would be good to have a option for change keyboard configuration.

Who ever read everything: Have a nice Day.

_Hard_

Mar 26, 2022
So! I like the mechanics, very cool done! Monsters, if there are many of them, will cause problems! It's very far to run for the airdrop haha it's clear that this is only the first version, there is not enough breast animation ;) yes, and H scenes, the monsters are too gentle with the heroine ;)) I would like a little tougher, like in BIOASSHARD for example ) I follow the project, we are waiting for me! Well, since we've already talked about it, I demand more tin in H Scenes and a flamethrower that breaks through crowds of monsters! :))

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes