3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Continuous updates and big tits what is not to like.

Keep the update come Great Game!!!!
Yeah,
but besides that we want to see those big tits being groped, fondled, touched, nipples sucked, big dick between them, see them swinging in another mans (not husband) face, her presenting them to a random guy, them moving in all directions in an animation while she is being pounded from behind, pressed spread against the glass shower wall with them nice nipples on display...and so on and so on...at least that’s what I wanna see.
But at this pace, that’s lickely not gonna happen before christmas, 2020 ...

vince85

Sep 23, 2018
Nice game and nice update. New homemade WT, ver 0.0.10, there may be errors. ;-)

The story does not seem to go fast enough in the eyes of some, but it takes time for the story to start. That the behaviors of Ed and Merry evolve.
In my opinion, it would be disappointing that Merry fuck with everyone immediately.
Strongly the next update.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I understand the concept and yes I don't want Merry to fuck everything that moves but she should at least be less shy towards the end with Jenny, and go a bit further by now. also it would be nice to know the direction to get with stats, hotwife=max, sharing or cheat= ?, voyeur=? and finally, assertive or submission, let's not forget this is Merry life, she wants to change so the last two stats should not effect Merry that much, reason am a bit puzzled by this game. I also don't want Merry to become a complete slut, but at least let her shyness drop a notch. Especially when Merry as her lying detecting test, should have been push a little more, Merry should have been completely nude as well. If sharing is max out, then Ed should be present with Merry, if cheat is max then what Ed doesn't know, better not. I only wish that there love will endure.

batre892

Jan 24, 2019
I understand the concept and yes I don't want Merry to fuck everything that moves but she should at least be less shy towards the end with Jenny, and go a bit further by now. also it would be nice to know the direction to get with stats, hotwife=max, sharing or cheat= ?, voyeur=? and finally, assertive or submission, let's not forget this is Merry life, she wants to change so the last two stats should not effect Merry that much, reason am a bit puzzled by this game. I also don't want Merry to become a complete slut, but at least let her shyness drop a notch. Especially when Merry as her lying detecting test, should have been push a little more, Merry should have been completely nude as well. If sharing is max out, then Ed should be present with Merry, if cheat is max then what Ed doesn't know, better not. I only wish that there love will endure.
The developer talked about the stats and the routes.
I was thinking of something like:
1.cheating (without husband knowledge) (cheat + assertive ).
2.cheating (husband knows, the wife doesn't know that he knows 'NTR') (cheat + submissive ).
3.sharing (husband helps his wife) (share + assertive ).
4.not sure yet about (share + submissive ).
But this is just the general direction, it will be probably something in between.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
The H-scenes need work. If not some anims or basic loops, at least sync the text to the images.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
ilovemerry
Weekly update 36
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.10 to Tier 3 contributors.

As you may already know, i posted a poll last week in regards to future extra content.
The poll is not over yet, but it looks like the majority want's me to only focus on the main game.
Unless there will be a change in the next 3 days, i will stop making extra content for the next 2-3 month.
At that time we will revisit the issue.

Obviously, i have already started working on version 0.0.11, and it looks like the character selected 1.5 months ago will finally appear (additional female coworker).

As usual, i have already posted one preview on Tier 2 on our discord.
Some of you asked me about the background images, all i can say, they should look familiar to some of you.

Thank you very much for your support.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Here are some preview images i have finished for the upcoming version.
Please be sure to check on discord, i try to update there once a week.

Thank you very much for your support, PHWAMM

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes