3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Ugh another endless project that wants to do everything.

Can't wait to see how many 0s the versioning will have on this one.

Reactions: TobaiasR

dregon87

May 6, 2019
definitely will keep this on my watch list and hope dev implement his idea. I think it will be interesting, a game like sims from a third person
with one of the main elements sex, I hope it will be logical and not just "let's fuck" it will be awesome.

Reactions: mentalcopy
Jul 31, 2018
My ambition meter is beeping very loud. Let's hope for the dev that it's a false alarm.
Why did she picked the banana over all the toys strewed across her room?
Like how multiplayer has already been added to the start menu. Meanwhile this is a small techdemo with couple of animations in a small room. Think big or go home I guess?
Good game so far but I hope the dev isn't biting more than he can chew. I'm not gonna be pessimistic but let's not act surprised if we see [ABANDONNED] after some time.

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Well as for now it is boring af.

But I appreciate the fact that you went for 3d game on UE. Im fucking sick and tired of those endless RPGM&3dcg shit show loop.

I'd say we need:

- a higher resolution models (cmon, it's 2022);

- more original poses (I swear to god, everybody goes by a checklist that contains BJ, missionary, doggy, cowgril, at this point it's just like a food delivery - why should I order your shit if I have X, Y and Z nearby and they can deliver that faster and for a cheeper price);

- camera lock is dumb and stupid and also dumb also stupid (srsly dude, it's fucking annoying, get rid of it or make doing so an option in settings)

- create an option to make a transparent male model or futa, cuz personaly, I prefer not having other dudes on my screne in such games;

- music and sound effects (I know that at somepoint you're obviously gonna add these, but at the end of the day I just write down shit that I need);

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectMental-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes