3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Goldfsih

Mar 19, 2023
Not sure why, but for me, everything is in black and white, textures not loading or anything, ive alr tried downloading and redownloading, im not sure if its something i need to install or change :( the map on the phone is fully coloured and stuff, but all 3d "in person" stuff is black and white, with real models not loading in. Below is the makeup screen to show that there is no character model but UI is fine. Note that I am using parallels desktop (since im on mac, parallels is kinda slow), although this is the only game in which the problem occurs. Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 01.50.32.png

Last edited:

Dawnshoxx

Sep 11, 2017
Hm i can only change clothes, a few scenes with positions and i can go to the cave, hospital and massage studio.
The phone apps are all greyed out and i cant do anything like the things i said... thats a little bit of content now ^^"
All these locations on the map etc and i cant go there because they are eventually placeholders o.o thats like you show a dog a sausage and doesnt give him the sausage lol
But it is a very good looking game without any bugs nice

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMental-0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

blackR

May 30, 2017
It looks good and runs superbly but...I suggest the developer drops this interaction system out, make sex interactive so the reward depends on a player's performance The more the player can do the better, and ofc good luck with the project

Reactions: SerpentWave

polednik

May 26, 2018
Are most of the icons in the game just placeholders or we have to unlock them somehow? Because lots of them are grey for me and I can't use them. (most of sex positions, whole makeup, phone apps, locations)

polednik

May 26, 2018
So far it looks good. Great job with optimalization. One thing I would suggest is to keep things consistent. For example the interaction with Rei. When you choose her feet, the dildo looks thick and wide. But then when you select her vagina/anal, the same dildo is much thinner and smaller. It does not look good. Same with other toys/dicks. Make them look the same size in all animations.

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
This demo looks nice, and wow didnt expect guro, but you probably should place some warnings later if it is not the main theme of the game.

Also pet-the-cat simulator please

Reactions: mentalcopy

mentalcopy

Aug 1, 2022
This demo looks nice, and wow didnt expect guro, but you probably should place some warnings later if it is not the main theme of the game.

Also pet-the-cat simulator please
Thanks for the "warning window pop-up" suggestion! It's now part of the current update I almost forgot about this thing :oops:

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes