3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Looks interesting hope it works out. Also, it says customization but does that include character models? because I like my titties itty and bitty.

mentalcopy

Aug 1, 2022
Looks interesting hope it works out. Also, it says customization but does that include character models? because I like my titties itty and bitty.
Character customization are very flexible (as best example you can change even shape of your toes or nose) but for now most of the functions is turned off because of (lots of bugs) I hope to fix it soon, so you can customize your titty :unsure:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Just started PM 0.3, but am already running into one major criticism. Directly it is about the model, or their skin texture. Even when you come straight out of the shower, the skin just looks dirty and sickly. Will there be any improvements?

1.png 1.png

mentalcopy

Aug 1, 2022
Just started PM 0.3, but am already running into one major criticism. Directly, it is about the model, or their skin texture. Even when you come straight out of the shower, the skin just looks dirty and sickly. Will there be any improvements?

View attachment 2023046 View attachment 2023046
Heya :) first of thank you for playing my project. And yes, it's already fixed. Here is an example. But still I'm going to improve it again and again until I'm 100% satisfied with it

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
So, is character customization disabled currently? and if so were the above skin textures applied to this latest version?
Excuse my misunderstandings in advance, but am interested in checking out the current build

mentalcopy

Aug 1, 2022
So, is character customization disabled currently? and if so were the above skin textures applied to this latest version?
Excuse my misunderstandings in advance, but am interested in checking out the current build
Heya :) yes disabled. If you are asking about screenshot which I sent in a message above it's from 0.0.4 version which is not released yet

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes