VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Already done, what next, it still stuck at that scene
Go back to the room with the two guys, the script will work. Better download the game to version 0.1.1. The arrows will be better visible).

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Aren't the characters in this old enough to make their own choices? Why are they treated like they are children with their parents controlling everything?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Aren't the characters in this old enough to make their own choices? Why are they treated like they are children with their parents controlling everything?
Technicaly they old enough to decide on their own, but remember this they kids from wealthy parents and there are programs where bad kids are send to learn discipline, respect and such.

Anyway, in this case the kids lived off their parents finance and they became a problem somehow, so they were send off there. wether it they were in danger or they just caused danger. Some even chosen to be send off there. Trust me in the world of the rich it wouldn't be surprising such institution excist.

If they decide to go live on their own, but don't know how to take the responsibility in getting a job, making money and all they will end up on the street, being rich as in parents being rich, doesn't mean they will have the finance when they leave their own home, some are just to used to having all that they desire without having to work for it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I want to spork a conversation.
Who do you think will be the next sexual partner for MC Vivian, Yuri, Kristina, or Ammy?
Now with whom Kristina will have her first sexual experience? (rank people from most possible to least possible)
1.MC
2 Rayan
3. Ashly
4 Yuri
5 Dylan
6 Eathan
7 Lucas
I don't know if forgot anybody. Did not include many girls because Kristina is not hot for girls.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Who do you think will be the next sexual partner for MC Vivian, Yuri, Kristina, or Ammy?
Now with whom Kristina will have her first sexual experience? (rank people from most possible to least possible)
1.MC
2 Rayan
3. Ashly
4 Yuri
5 Dylan
6 Eathan
7 Lucas
I don't know if forgot anybody. Did not include many girls because Kristina is not hot for girls.
Hm, for the MC, I'm not sure about Yuri, she is into girls, Kristina is a slow process, Ashley is possible, Ammy is a slow process as well, Vivian maybe...

For Kristina, she is virgin, so maybe MC if he seduces her more, maybe the roommate, though somehow i feel the roommate going be the guy they seek, but that is just a geuss, if Kristina turns to females then probably Ashley or Yuri could be, but I think somehow Kristina going be more the female dominator that doesn't give her v-card so easy to anyone. Lucas never going get her v-card willingly so it going be rape or never happen at all.

But these are all just assumption I have, don't know if i'm even gonna be right with some of them, it can always change.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Technicaly they old enough to decide on their own, but remember this they kids from wealthy parents and there are programs where bad kids are send to learn discipline, respect and such.

Anyway, in this case the kids lived off their parents finance and they became a problem somehow, so they were send off there. wether it they were in danger or they just caused danger. Some even chosen to be send off there. Trust me in the world of the rich it wouldn't be surprising such institution excist.

If they decide to go live on their own, but don't know how to take the responsibility in getting a job, making money and all they will end up on the street, being rich as in parents being rich, doesn't mean they will have the finance when they leave their own home, some are just to used to having all that they desire without having to work for it.
I guess I just don't have any reference in my life for that it just feels weird to me.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Hm, for the MC, I'm not sure about Yuri, she is into girls, Kristina is a slow process, Ashley is possible, Ammy is a slow process as well, Vivian maybe...

For Kristina, she is virgin, so maybe MC if he seduces her more, maybe the roommate, though somehow i feel the roommate going be the guy they seek, but that is just a geuss, if Kristina turns to females then probably Ashley or Yuri could be, but I think somehow Kristina going be more the female dominator that doesn't give her v-card so easy to anyone. Lucas never going get her v-card willingly so it going be rape or never happen at all.

But these are all just assumption I have, don't know if i'm even gonna be right with some of them, it can always change.
1.MC
2 Rayan
3. Ashly
4 Yuri
5 Dylan
6 Eathan
7 Lucas
Before you make theories about future sexual partners, pay attention to future tags.... I think it will help you in your reasoning)

boost33.png
P.s It's just a rendering... Maybe...

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Before you make theories about future sexual partners, pay attention to future tags.... I think it will help you in your reasoning)

View attachment 2843264
P.s It's just a rendering... Maybe...
I know the tags and future tags, I was just making geusses and assumptions, which is fun when see next installments and i'm totaly wrong and surprised that it is complete different. Facts we will see when they finaly released.

P.s. thanks for the teaser, makes my thoughts run wild...

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes