VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
im not into ntr cant be avoided(?) sharing can be somehow tolerated but not a soyboy route pls great game so far
From what Dev said, neither NTR nor rape can be avoided. That's why I haven't started the game, so if it has changed it would be interesting if someone pointed it out.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
From what Dev said, neither NTR nor rape can be avoided. That's why I haven't started the game, so if it has changed it would be interesting if someone pointed it out.
There is no ntr in the game, especially ntr that couldn't be avoided. There is no real rape scene, there is a scene where a potential (but optional) LI asked to be filmed being forced into a relationship by another girl.

p.s
I hadn't thought about the ntr tag before, so because of the large number of comments it was hard for me to evaluate whether there is ntr or not, but thanks to the people who explained everything, there is no ntr.

Here's a comment from a player who doesn't like ntr, he didn't find it in the game

im not into ntr cant be avoided(?) sharing can be somehow tolerated but not a soyboy route pls great game so far
It's a game about choosing who to be friends with, who to sleep with, and who to ignore, so I don't have any MC related scenes that can't be avoided

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is no ntr in the game, especially ntr that couldn't be avoided. There is no real rape scene, there is a scene where a potential (but optional) LI asked to be filmed being forced into a relationship by another girl.

p.s
I hadn't thought about the ntr tag before, so because of the large number of comments it was hard for me to evaluate whether there is ntr or not, but thanks to the people who explained everything, there is no ntr.

Here's a comment from a player who doesn't like ntr, he didn't find it in the game
So I'm sorry for saying that there is NTR, but the last time I came to the thread I read a message where you said that the game had NTR and it was unavoidable:

Past comments have convinced me that there is ntr in the game and this cannot be avoided)
So that's why I said it.

Regarding rape, it's because among the tags rape is stated as unavoidable.

On the other hand, if I play the game, the potential and optional LI is going to stay that way since under no circumstances I'm going to want the MC to start a relationship with her.

Finally, how's the scene that made you think the game had NTR? Personally, just because it's not NTR doesn't mean I'm going to like it, so I prefer to know more before deciding to try the game.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
So I'm sorry for saying that there is NTR, but the last time I came to the thread I read a message where you said that the game had NTR and it was unavoidable:

So that's why I said it.

Regarding rape, it's because among the tags rape is stated as unavoidable.

On the other hand, if I play the game, the potential and optional LI is going to stay that way since under no circumstances I'm going to want the MC to start a relationship with her.

Finally, how's the scene that made you think the game had NTR? Personally, just because it's not NTR doesn't mean I'm going to like it, so I prefer to know more before deciding to try the game.
There's a scene in which a girl the MC doesn't know yet gets involved with her lover, and the MC and his main love interest are nearby. In the story, this girl will end the relationship with her lover (who won't like it) and the MC may start seeking her attention (or may ignore her).

The scene is very similar to the scene from college kings at the beginning of the game

Last edited:

RockSteady1

Oct 4, 2018

p.s

It's a game about choosing who to be friends with, who to sleep with, and who to ignore, so I don't have any MC related scenes that can't be avoided
Wait … So you don’t make NTR scenes with girls in future updates ? :( I think most of players really wanna see this scenes with Kristina

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Wait … So you don’t make NTR scenes with girls in future updates ? :( I think most of players really wanna see this scenes with Kristina
A question was asked about the presence or absence of ntr scenes in version 0.1 and I answered it. What will happen to the characters in the future and what scenes with them will be - that's another question). There is a vision of the author, there are stages of the plot on which I move and I would like to avoid spoilers). I read all the reviews and good and bad, the wishes of players and their criticism. And I'm glad you liked Kristina! I think she will surprise you in the new update).
d23_59.jpg

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's a scene in which a girl the MC doesn't know yet gets involved with her lover, and the MC and his main love interest are nearby. In the story, this girl will end the relationship with her lover (who won't like it) and the MC may start seeking her attention (or may ignore her).

The scene is very similar to the scene from college kings at the beginning of the game
The truth is that I haven't played college kings, and certainly if it starts as you say, I may never get to play.

In reality, the chances of me being interested in a LI that I have seen having sex with another guy are really low. Even if it isn't NTR.

Is the game going to have a harem ending, or will we have to choose a LI at some point?

A question was asked about the presence or absence of ntr scenes in version 0.1 and I answered it. What will happen to the characters in the future and what scenes with them will be - that's another question). There is a vision of the author, there are stages of the plot on which I move and I would like to avoid spoilers). I read all the reviews and good and bad, the wishes of players and their criticism. And I'm glad you liked Kristina! I think she will surprise you in the new update).
View attachment 2953471
If there is NTR I hope it's very easily avoidable.

Reactions: MikeOG

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
The truth is that I haven't played college kings, and certainly if it starts as you say, I may never get to play.

In reality, the chances of me being interested in a LI that I have seen having sex with another guy are really low. Even if it isn't NTR.

Is the game going to have a harem ending, or will we have to choose a LI at some point?

If there is NTR I hope it's very easily avoidable.
Yeah, I want to make one of the possible endings a harem ending.

As I wrote earlier in the game there are a lot of choices and you decide with whom to build a relationship and what scenes will be available to you (except for the plot scene of coercion and peeping scenes we talked about earlier).

But, from your posts I think my game is not for you. I'm not sure if you'll find what you're looking for in this game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I want to make one of the possible endings a harem ending.

As I wrote earlier in the game there are a lot of choices and you decide with whom to build a relationship and what scenes will be available to you (except for the plot scene of coercion and peeping scenes we talked about earlier).

But, from your posts I think my game is not for you. I'm not sure if you'll find what you're looking for in this game.
I'm looking for romance harem games where the scenes are mainly between the MC and the LIs (and if they are all, the better). I only see one ending, so I'm only interested in the game if I can include all the LIs that interest me in the ending.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
I'm looking for romance harem games where the scenes are mainly between the MC and the LIs (and if they are all, the better). I only see one ending, so I'm only interested in the game if I can include all the LIs that interest me in the ending.
Oh... Romance... I think my game has that! Kristina is personally responsible for this tag)

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Is there only romance with her? How is the relationship with the other LIs, as sex friends?
In the universe of my game there are certain rules that affect the behavior of girls. And I think romance is only with Kristina, maybe Amy...

• Angry

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the universe of my game there are certain rules that affect the behavior of girls. And I think romance is only with Kristina, maybe Amy...
I mean, in the game you can only establish a romantic relationship with Kristina. So, what type of relationship does the MC establish with the other LIs, simply sexual without feelings, or what other type?

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
I mean, in the game you can only establish a romantic relationship with Kristina. So, what type of relationship does the MC establish with the other LIs, simply sexual without feelings, or what other type?
I think I've shared enough. Additional information would contain many spoilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think I've shared enough. Additional information would contain many spoilers.
Ok, thanks for the game, but I'm only interested in love relations (especially romantic ones) between the MC and the LIs. I'm not really interested in "sex friends" or similar type relationships, so I'm not likely to be interested in the game. In any case, good luck.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Hello everyone! If you enjoy nonlinear games or want to support the author, take a look at this game collection!

parthy.png

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes