VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I am constantly reading "Mayonnaise" for the title, sorry :)
then think about the fact that the game has a male mc when the tittle is named after a female from grecque mythologie which doesn't apear in it ... things being unrelated isn't a problem >< (it's aslo a association for women's right or something similar i think ><)

Reactions: JustJane

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The new version of the game is already available on Patreon!
View attachment 3060260
Here's some of my suggestions to improve the playability:

I don't find the mini-games to be fun at all. For the fight scene, you disabled rollback (which you should really never do, except for rare circumstances). Plus, the fight was RNG, but there were no visual indicators on what the player should choose. So we really have to save scum (or edit the script like I did) in order to get past it.

The library book search was not good, either. I eventually gave up and just used console to get the desired result. There didn't seem to be any obvious indicators where the book might be. Perhaps I missed something, but I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time trying to figure something like that out. It just takes away from the enjoyment of the story.

Now onto transitions. There are many cases where scenes just end abruptly and we appear at a new scene. It would be good to wrap up conversations more naturally and then have a decent transition to show passage of time before hitting the next scene.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Just hope you don't blue ball us with Kris for too long :HideThePain:

Reactions: Beowulf72

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

I don't find the mini-games to be fun at all. For the fight scene, you disabled rollback (which you should really never do, except for rare circumstances). Plus, the fight was RNG, but there were no visual indicators on what the player should choose. So we really have to save scum (or edit the script like I did) in order to get past it.

The library book search was not good, either. I eventually gave up and just used console to get the desired result. There didn't seem to be any obvious indicators where the book might be. Perhaps I missed something, but I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time trying to figure something like that out. It just takes away from the enjoyment of the story.

Now onto transitions. There are many cases where scenes just end abruptly and we appear at a new scene. It would be good to wrap up conversations more naturally and then have a decent transition to show passage of time before hitting the next scene.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Just hope you don't blue ball us with Kris for too long :HideThePain:
can you upload the mod for the fight?

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
Getting all the scenes the first time won't work) I think so.... Incest - not available at the moment. Lesbians are present in the game and one scene cannot be avoided! MC is not the only object of female attention! NTR in version 0,1 is absent...
Ok thanks for the information. I won't waste my time on this, when there are things that ruin the game.

Mercos

Apr 1, 2020

can you tell me what console command you used to bypass the horrible book search

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I dont know how long this post will be, Im just making a running tally of things that are not NTR, but give off those vibes.

- First scene with Ryan (roommate) to gain a point with Kristina, you have to turn around with Ryan and watch her change together. If you dont do this you miss hugging her while sharing a bed.

- You have to watch Lucas and Ashley fuck, no avoiding it. Also talking about wanting Ashley to help him fuck Kristina

- The scene where Kristina is telling you about her ex is kind of required. Yes, you can technically say no you dont want to hear it, but if you listen to her and watch the scenes you get +1 to Kristina stats. So you do miss out on points with her for not watching it.

If you dont watch the scenes with her Ex, you cannot get enough points to have the scene in the bathroom with her. So you need to both, watch her change with your roommate Ryan, and also listen to her past sexual experiences while watching her get eaten out, and be mounted nearly having sex if you want to have enough points to see the scenes with her.

- There is also an entire arc with Yuri being forced to have sex with a female teacher that I couldnt avoid watching those scenes.

- There is a nightmare scene where Kristina is raped by Lucas which is unavoidable, you wake up right after penetration.

After that I just stopped replaying the game. Between the Yuri stuff being unavoidable, and Kristina stuff being unavoidable if you want to see her scenes, this game again isnt for me.
thanks forn the breakdown safe to say i should skip this one

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
can you tell me what console command you used to bypass the horrible book search
You can finish the game by talking to Christina for the second time. This game does not affect relationship points, only the scene after the game.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023

Alright, I'll check your option, thank you. Taking your relationship with Kristina to the next level will be available in version 1.8.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.14] [Fint Games] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
The only way I could like this game is if I had my fuckitall NTR phase-mode on as we all someday have, since I wasn't expecting at all it it's all a big head-vein popper of a story, so frustrating and not for people looking for an easy light wholesome read, in part because of the over-par writting. I'll remember it well but it only made me cuss a lot.

Dec 21, 2019
There really are some huge NTR vibes here. A bit over the top if there are no plans to include that type of content. It's so in your face that some people are quitting over it, while others are asking for more.

Maybe the dev is trying to tell a realistic college tale where everyone is horny and some dark stuff like assault does occasionally happen. But letting your roommate watch your gf (or soon to be gf) while she's changing, dreaming about her getting raped, hearing about her previous sexual partners in detail, none of this stuff is "realistic" it's just sorta cucky.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes