VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
For people asking about NTR. To the hard definition, no because you are not technically involved with the girls yet. However there are still scenes you have to watch between guys who are not the MC and girls who will probably be LI in the future, or to get maximum points for characters.

For example, unless it has been changed in the next version to get maximum points for the childhood friend you have to listen to her past sexual experiences, and watch her ex eat her out.

Not technically NTR, but still falls under the umbrella of what a lot of people group together with the tag because there are not enough tags to cover everything.

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
For people asking about NTR. To the hard definition, no because you are not technically involved with the girls yet. However there are still scenes you have to watch between guys who are not the MC and girls who will probably be LI in the future, or to get maximum points for characters.

For example, unless it has been changed in the next version to get maximum points for the childhood friend you have to listen to her past sexual experiences, and watch her ex eat her out.

Not technically NTR, but still falls under the umbrella of what a lot of people group together with the tag because there are not enough tags to cover everything.
It's actually quite intriguing, as I'm not particularly knowledgeable in this area myself. Perhaps it's an off-topic question, and the answer is most likely negative, but is "Girl/Girl" considered NTR? As for the scene with Kristina, that part can be skipped!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's actually quite intriguing, as I'm not particularly knowledgeable in this area myself. Perhaps it's an off-topic question, and the answer is most likely negative, but is "Girl/Girl" considered NTR?
In my opinion, if it's between an LI and a non-LI girl, it's close enough to NTR for me to really dislike it.

If it's between a girl who is in a relationship with the MC and another who isn't in a relationship with the MC it's NTR, without absolutely any doubt.

As for the scene with Kristina, that part can be skipped!
I don't know why it's a relief that the scene can be skipped but still happens anyway.

Either it can be avoided or, whatever happens, if it keeps happening and I don't like it, I'm going to continue not to like it even if I don't see it. And if what happens eliminates it as LI, it doesn't matter if I don't see it but it happens or if I see it, with both options the LI ends up out.

Really the only motivation I have for playing the game is to follow Kristina's path (and posibly Amy), so I hope she's not the MC's childhood friend. Because if Kristina has something similar to what was described, my already limited interest in the game will have become absolutely non-existent.

Otherwise, if to have a harem ending we have to see the LIs having sex with other guys and know their past sexual life, then that harem ending sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It's actually quite intriguing, as I'm not particularly knowledgeable in this area myself. Perhaps it's an off-topic question, and the answer is most likely negative, but is "Girl/Girl" considered NTR? As for the scene with Kristina, that part can be skipped!
If its without the MC knowing? Yea. I'm going to play through the game again because I distinctly remember something being off if you didnt watch the scenes but I might be wrong.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
EDIT 11/12/23 - Check out my newest post for up to date (v0.14) walkthrough of the newest changes. https://f95zone.to/threads/project-mnemosyne-v0-14-fint-games.169462/post-12184459 : TLDR still dont recommend playing this game

I dont know how long this post will be, Im just making a running tally of things that are not NTR, but give off those vibes.

- First scene with Ryan (roommate) to gain a point with Kristina, you have to turn around with Ryan and watch her change together. If you dont do this you miss hugging her while sharing a bed.

- You have to watch Lucas and Ashley fuck, no avoiding it. Also talking about wanting Ashley to help him fuck Kristina

- The scene where Kristina is telling you about her ex is kind of required. Yes, you can technically say no you dont want to hear it, but if you listen to her and watch the scenes you get +1 to Kristina stats. So you do miss out on points with her for not watching it.

If you dont watch the scenes with her Ex, you cannot get enough points to have the scene in the bathroom with her. So you need to both, watch her change with your roommate Ryan, and also listen to her past sexual experiences while watching her get eaten out, and be mounted nearly having sex if you want to have enough points to see the scenes with her.

- There is also an entire arc with Yuri being forced to have sex with a female teacher that I couldnt avoid watching those scenes.

- There is a nightmare scene where Kristina is raped by Lucas which is unavoidable, you wake up right after penetration.

After that I just stopped replaying the game. Between the Yuri stuff being unavoidable, and Kristina stuff being unavoidable if you want to see her scenes, this game again isnt for me.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Really the only motivation I have for playing the game is to follow Kristina's path (and posibly Amy), so I hope she's not the MC's childhood friend. Because if Kristina has something similar to what was described, my already limited interest in the game will have become absolutely non-existent.
Kristina is the childhood friend and depending on what you consider avoidable or not I guess thats up to you. You CAN choose to skip some of the scenes (watcher her change with your male roommate, and having her talk about her past sexual experiences including watching a dude go down on her and watch her being grinded on) however if you choose to not watch them you dont get enough points to see all the scenes between mc and her. There is also a dream scene where another character rapes Kristina and I wasnt able to avoid it, not sure if you still see it if you dont have max points.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I dont know how long this post will be, Im just making a running tally of things that are not NTR, but give off those vibes.

- First scene with Ryan (roommate) to gain a point with Kristina, you have to turn around with Ryan and watch her change together. If you dont do this you miss hugging her while sharing a bed.

- You have to watch Lucas and Ashley fuck, no avoiding it. Also talking about wanting Ashley to help him fuck Kristina

- The scene where Kristina is telling you about her ex is kind of required. Yes, you can technically say no you dont want to hear it, but if you listen to her and watch the scenes you get +1 to Kristina stats. So you do miss out on points with her for not watching it.

If you dont watch the scenes with her Ex, you cannot get enough points to have the scene in the bathroom with her. So you need to both, watch her change with your roommate Ryan, and also listen to her past sexual experiences while watching her get eaten out, and be mounted nearly having sex if you want to have enough points to see the scenes with her.

- There is also an entire arc with Yuri being forced to have sex with a female teacher that I couldnt avoid watching those scenes.

- There is a nightmare scene where Kristina is raped by Lucas which is unavoidable, you wake up right after penetration.

After that I just stopped replaying the game. Between the Yuri stuff being unavoidable, and Kristina stuff being unavoidable if you want to see her scenes, this game again isnt for me.
I haven't started the game, and I think I did well.

Kristina is the childhood friend and depending on what you consider avoidable or not I guess thats up to you. You CAN choose to skip some of the scenes (watcher her change with your male roommate, and having her talk about her past sexual experiences including watching a dude go down on her and watch her being grinded on) however if you choose to not watch them you dont get enough points to see all the scenes between mc and her. There is also a dream scene where another character rapes Kristina and I wasnt able to avoid it, not sure if you still see it if you dont have max points.
Is this supposed to be the LI with the romantic route? Certainly my interest in her has sunk to nothing. I don't want to imagine what the route of the other LIs will be like... I certainly don't see how this game would interest anyone who likes the harem genre.

VitaYok

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
If its without the MC knowing? Yea. I'm going to play through the game again because I distinctly remember something being off if you didnt watch the scenes but I might be wrong.
Thanks, guys, "micojive" and "BlasKyau", for explaining the whole essence to me. It turned out that it's not as straightforward as it seemed. My question had nothing to do with Project 'Mnemosyne,' but essentially, I understood that the path to the panties of two lesbians in a relationship is off-limits. As for Project Mnemosyne, it's pretty complicated. I didn't realize that even flashbacks that can't be elected without repercussions fit these stamps. Personally, it doesn't bother me too much, but I completely understand that it's critical for non-natives.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, guys, "micojive" and "BlasKyau", for explaining the whole essence to me. It turned out that it's not as straightforward as it seemed. My question had nothing to do with Project 'Mnemosyne,' but essentially, I understood that the path to the panties of two lesbians in a relationship is off-limits. As for Project Mnemosyne, it's pretty complicated. I didn't realize that even flashbacks that can't be elected without repercussions fit these stamps. Personally, it doesn't bother me too much, but I completely understand that it's critical for non-natives.
lol for the anti-NTR people, they hate girls having anything to do with other males at all - a flashback is just as bad for them. And some are even as extreme to hate it if a girl isn't still a virgin/had previous relationships before they met MC. Somehow that is also considered NTR to them, even though the girl wasn't theirs at the time to have "taken away" from them.

I personally dislike the way many devs approach lesbian content, with the assumption that everyone likes it and it should just be automatic. I agree with others that just because it's a girl, doesn't mean it can't be NTR. Use a real life example, would you not consider it cheating if your girlfriend/wife was having a relationship with another woman behind your back?

I wouldn't get caught up too much into it, though. Just tell the story you want to tell.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
fintovoz
The game already features non-linearity, and with the release of version 0.14, several new branches will be added to the existing version 0.1. Additionally, there will be branching paths in the new expansion. The game has a secret storyline that unlocks interaction with one of the characters. Currently, there are 6 potential Love Interests in the game, plus one secret LI. In version 0.14, two more characters will be introduced.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

Reactions: Murddock

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).
Thanks for the feedback, I will take it into account when working on the next updates. As for the chapters, this is a very difficult question. At the moment, there is a plot for the next 3 updates, but they will not complete the story, and I did not think about how many updates there will be in total.

Reactions: Murddock

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
lol for the anti-NTR people, they hate girls having anything to do with other males at all - a flashback is just as bad for them. And some are even as extreme to hate it if a girl isn't still a virgin/had previous relationships before they met MC. Somehow that is also considered NTR to them, even though the girl wasn't theirs at the time to have "taken away" from them.

I personally dislike the way many devs approach lesbian content, with the assumption that everyone likes it and it should just be automatic. I agree with others that just because it's a girl, doesn't mean it can't be NTR. Use a real life example, would you not consider it cheating if your girlfriend/wife was having a relationship with another woman behind your back?

I wouldn't get caught up too much into it, though. Just tell the story you want to tell.
while i don't mind a character having a past (like irl people have life before meeting you) i always feel it sound wrong to play a game to fap and having the li have sex flashback with other dude ... wouldn't you feel pissed if your girldfriend or wife was having flashback of previous relationship and detailed it to you ?
having a short summary without name or detail seem ok but not once you get details (player see a complete scene where you can even tell how many time the girl was pounded and the number of hair she has ...) having it forced upon you is probably what piss the people that aren't into cuck fetish

on the lesbian content i have mixed opinion, while i like watching it it sometime is just that lesbian sex and if i play with a male protag it's so play a straight story where i play as a male that have sex with women, i have nothing against the girls being bi-sexual, but when the relationship is "ambiguously" turning to have a heavy lesbian side it's stop being realy pleasing to me, i think you probably agree that threesome is nice, some lesbian preliminary is too but get ticked off when the girls start having relationship that exclude intervention, presence and or consent of the protagonist ? (and that's what lots of dev seem to not understand, like the dev of "mainstream" ntr with a small dicked nice dude being cucked by a gym chad half pony black dude >< ... always thought it was racist to both withe and black to have those stereotype being used so often :/)

the real problem is the fact tags are extremely vague and poorly used, making it hard if not impossible to exclude those a user don't want to see ... if you want a funny exemple, take futa protag, personaly i have no interest in gay content (as in two or more individual with a penis having intercourse :/) i should be able to find that by simply excluding the gay tag but my results are flouded with futa x futa and futa x male and futa x trap and with all dev going on the skipable or avoidable scene to please crowd it's even harder as you still need to look up at least the game summary and dev note ... to know if you must ask if the avoidable scene are avoidable or skipalbe because as tag have different meaning than the word they use to represent themselves when used here, word in description and conversation aslo have different meaning and need to have confirmation -_-

in the end i agree with you, if you think about it too much you just loose ^^ before starting a game i read summary, dev note and a couple players reviews to be at least 50% sure i won't come back to the thread just to spit disagreable comment at the dev ^^ (here i still had doubt but not anymore after seeing the number of people ranting anout the plot) game seem a bit sloppy abest and not the enjoyable sloppy, the dirty sloppy with dev trying to please everyone but only tweaking his actual plot by using game mechanics that are actual 4th wall intervention and not canon reasonable content

btw to go back on the "previous to mc encounter sex", and "some lesbian sex", they feel as strange to me as the straight game where you the straight player is forced to spend literaly hours watching the mc tacking shower alone and jerking in his bed ... they seem like a failled concept to me :X

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes