Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Hello anyone know how to get William scenes? I have played the game 2-3 times but haven't come across his scenes

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Hello anyone know how to get William scenes? I have played the game 2-3 times but haven't come across his scenes
Just need to make the right choices, like dont go investigate in the park, after catching Anthony cheating part

Kujukolover

Apr 8, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/JokerMod/JokerScreens.rpy", line 13, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1062, in event
File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 48, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 720, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1252, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 245, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 433, in save
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
```

It's not letting me save on the android port.

Otherwise, much love for your work Zorlun!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Had access to the update for a few days already but didn't play yet because it would probably be the "Patreon safe" version since I support there.
Just finished the version I got from here and definitely had fun. Quite lesbian focused for this update but I guess that's fair since it was absent for so long. Just not my thing exactly. At least Cassius made up for that.
Good work on the updated Myriam model too. Love the new hairstyle but didn't really notice any more "sporty" look about her to be honest, she still thicc af.
Also I think "parasitic morph" is my new favourite expression, although chances to use that in regular life might be rather rare.

Reactions: Zorlun
Mar 28, 2018
The idea that content is not available on this site because the dev is in some way 'keeping the game clean for Patron' is in my mind only a smoke screen. The dev is on record as saying that he requires the game to make money to survive and I believe that placing he has merely placed content behind a pay wall to try and increase his income. There is no penetrating reason that I can perceive that a relevant patch should not be placed on this thread. Sad really. However, I very much like this game and will continue to play the downloads a they become available.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
When in the park after Myriam discover that Anthony is cheating on her, after meeting Bobo, either you do not go to help, or when you help, ONLY go for clothes, if you go for clothes AND food, you take too much time and miss the opportunity to cross pass with William.
Just need to make the right choices, like dont go investigate in the park, after catching Anthony cheating part
Yes, but you can also help him, as I said just up, but you have to mind the timing.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 48, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 720, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 433, in save
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
```

It's not letting me save on the android port.

Otherwise, much love for your work Zorlun!
Can't help there, the Android port is not from me.
The idea that content is not available on this site because the dev is in some way 'keeping the game clean for Patron' is in my mind only a smoke screen. The dev is on record as saying that he requires the game to make money to survive and I believe that placing he has merely placed content behind a pay wall to try and increase his income. There is no penetrating reason that I can perceive that a relevant patch should not be placed on this thread. Sad really. However, I very much like this game and will continue to play the downloads a they become available.
Mmmh... I really don't understand what I'm supposed to read or understand here....
I'm clearly financed and supported by people trusting my work and wanting to see more, some give more than others, and for that they have the privilege of having an early access to the game, a week of time, after that I share the last update with everyone, the official public release.
And yes, if I wasn't getting money from the game, I would have stopped of course, it's as simple as "I need to eat"... am I supposed to feel guilty of receiving money from the game, people are free to support me with money, they have some advantages when they do, but even after that the game is a week later, free for everyone... so I don't see the problem here, right now on F95zone, you have access for free to the last update with Prometheus' patch... is asking for a week of wait for this free version too much to ask so I can reward people financing me and giving me the opportunity to keep creating and living?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your message, but it felt kind of like "Zorlun is a money grabbing bastard!" to me...

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So I didn't replayed the game from the beginning, but are the lewd scenes with Marc removed or just the text changed?

A small inconsistency I noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's weird, I just reviewed my programming script and it's written well, if you didn't give the handjob, you shouldn't see "cum" at the end of the sentence, you should have: "Getting carefully to the shower to avoid slipping due to the massage oil, Myriam went in to clean herself from the oil."
Choosing to give him a handjob give you a variable ($ ch3_massage_with_happy_ending = True) and then when she get up, this variable is verified and give you a sentence or the other (like so: "if ch3_massage_with_happy_ending == True:" it give you the sentence with "cum", if not it give the sentence without).

EDIT: Sorry, and as to the other question, no the lewd scenes with Marc have not been cut out, just rewritten (slightly).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Also I think "parasitic morph" is my new favourite expression, although chances to use that in regular life might be rather rare.
I don't know. Maybe just throw it out there. And never explain what it means, as if they are dumb for not knowing. Who knows? It could start trending. :)
"Be careful of that one. She's a parasitic morph." "Jesus, John. Why do you always have to be such a parasitic morph?"

Reactions: DirtyMario

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
About the "parasitic morph", it's true that when it happen I explained what I ment by it, but now I keep using the term without thinking. For the explanation if somebody do not understand what I mean: Using Daz Studio, when you create a character either you model it from scratch, either you use already known characters (still you can modify them also), using their models, which will apply a morph on the base Genesis character. And when you want to do that, you have to install the ressources in the Daz library so you can load the morph. Though as it happen, some ressources some times don't install themselves well and apply the morph automatically to your characters female or male depending, like a little parasite you don't want but get.
So that is why I used the term "parasitic morph", the thing is that it happened so early in my learning of handling Daz Studio, that it took me some time to understand what was happening and what was causing all my female characters to be weirdly out of shape like in the early game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Had access to the update for a few days already but didn't play yet because it would probably be the "Patreon safe" version since I support there.
Just finished the version I got from here and definitely had fun. Quite lesbian focused for this update but I guess that's fair since it was absent for so long. Just not my thing exactly. At least Cassius made up for that.
Good work on the updated Myriam model too. Love the new hairstyle but didn't really notice any more "sporty" look about her to be honest, she still thicc af.
From what I gather from the dev there are going to be a couple of full on lesbian romance options so it's going to pop up quite a bit.

As for Patreon safe, incest has been removed on all versions and isn't coming back, the only difference between versions is Cassius now.

The leaked version won't have any beast content while the dev updated version will.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The patch comes with the game, when posted by the Dev. He waits a week so those who support his work can get early access. Not sure how that is a smoke screen, considering that he has made that clear many times. Giving early access to supporters first is fairly common from what I have seen.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
If you have said yes to the "furry stuff", then you will see the difference (without the patch, no furry stuff anymore). Also, the language changes, because Zorlun had to make Myriam and Anthony not married from a long time but just partners not married and not from a long time, and Katherine and Marc not their children in common, but from different partners.
Thanks, but...
Ok about the fuori, I checked...
but in both versions Myriam and Marc remain non-blood relatives.
It's a shame, as it was a big part of Myriam's corruption.
Someone do a patch, pleeease.

• Sad
Reactions: Smiruk

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't know. Maybe just throw it out there. And never explain what it means, as if they are dumb for not knowing. Who knows? It could start trending. :)
"Be careful of that one. She's a parasitic morph." "Jesus, John. Why do you always have to be such a parasitic morph?"
Yes, definitely. It all makes sense now. Thank you. :Kappa:
Though I admit this would be a dope ass horror movie title.

About the "parasitic morph", it's true that when it happen I explained what I ment by it, but now I keep using the term without thinking. For the explanation if somebody do not understand what I mean: Using Daz Studio, when you create a character either you model it from scratch, either you use already known characters (still you can modify them also), using their models, which will apply a morph on the base Genesis character. And when you want to do that, you have to install the ressources in the Daz library so you can load the morph. Though as it happen, some ressources some times don't install themselves well and apply the morph automatically to your characters female or male depending, like a little parasite you don't want but get.
So that is why I used the term "parasitic morph", the thing is that it happened so early in my learning of handling Daz Studio, that it took me some time to understand what was happening and what was causing all my female characters to be weirdly out of shape like in the early game.
Oh I understand what it is and how it came to be, but thanks for the explanation regardless. I simply enjoy the term and your usage of it. I used to do texture resizing and reformatting for game mods and things like that happen regularly, we just call it a merge corruption.

From what I gather from the dev there are going to be a couple of full on lesbian romance options so it's going to pop up quite a bit.

As for Patreon safe, incest has been removed on all versions and isn't coming back, the only difference between versions is Cassius now.

The leaked version won't have any beast content while the dev updated version will.
Sure, I understand. Although I do think that besides plushy content, scenes with Aiden or the kids by the lake might get cut out of the Patreon versions too. I'd rather play an uncut version in any case, I just can't support on Subscribestar due to payment processing reasons, so I continue to do so on Patreon. No one is more pissed about that than myself since Patreon doesn't deserve a dollar for their constant harassment and pointless virtue signaling.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not so far in but glad she could kick Anthony Kunt to the curb. He is a cunt and abusive. Should be in jail for hitting her.
TBH I went that way for most of my earlier run-throughs, then I tried doing a 'not kicking him out' run-through and nothing really changed afterwards in terms of 'game play', but if you kick him out at the first opportunity you'll miss a dinner party later on with Anthony's colleagues.

Reactions: clowns234

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is the download on page 1 still the non patched version or the patched bestiality version now?

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes