ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I scrapped the incestious relationship with Marc, changing the family setting and has you say, it won't come back, juggling the two narrative would be a nightmare.
Never thought about asking/finding/opening to someone else to help to bring back that in terms of text, just with the minimum replacement (so the story and interaction Myriam-Marc stays basically the same, but with the mother-son link), while keeping the game as your game released through you ?

Reactions: Zorlun

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Never thought about asking/finding/opening to someone else to help to bring back that in terms of text, just with the minimum replacement (so the story and interaction Myriam-Marc stays basically the same, but with the mother-son link), while keeping the game as your game released through you ?
Already had been discussed with dev and he doesn't want help or support any kind of mod that brings back incest to the game. But feel free to work on your own incest patch by modifying game files and dialogues to your liking.

redseaisme

Jan 8, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.3 v0.1] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

I think there was some problems in the 3.01 version

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.01+p] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 650 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 623 MB: -

Project Myriam: Life and Explorations Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

redseaisme

Jan 8, 2020
Should be fixed
Nope even worse can not start game now (;´д`)ゞ

Code:
 I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.   File "game/JokerMod/JokerModOptions2.rpy", line 150: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.) (Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)         JTD0 = "{size=24}{color=#f0f}\n(Lust +1 & Submissive +2) {color=#0f0}(Redneck Motel Sex)  Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270 Fri Dec 31 22:10:19 2021

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Nope even worse can not start game now (;´д`)ゞ

Code:
 I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.   File "game/JokerMod/JokerModOptions2.rpy", line 150: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.) (Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)         JTD0 = "{size=24}{color=#f0f}\n(Lust +1 & Submissive +2) {color=#0f0}(Redneck Motel Sex)  Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270 Fri Dec 31 22:10:19 2021
I've fixed that a few minutes ago and added the mod with the patch

Just go to the Walkthrough Post

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So I didn't replayed the game from the beginning, but are the lewd scenes with Marc removed or just the text changed?

A small inconsistency I noticed:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
But feel free to work on your own incest patch by modifying game files and dialogues to your liking.
Ehm, I also had talked with the dev, already when the patreon problem appeared, well before he implemented it.
If you look back, you will see n replies from me about this referring to the position of Zorlun, and with his "like" to confirm.

So, if with patch you mean something distributed, negative.
Unless he changed his opinion, he does not mind someone like me doing the modifications on their hard drive, but he does not want anybody to make a patch that would then be distributed, to avoid the risk of having a parallel game (he needs to live off the game) - Prometheus is the only exception, passing through him.

Anyway, it is my fault for touching the subject in a public post, I should have contacted him directly to explan exactly what I had in mind.

Happy new year !!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ehm, I also had talked with the dev, already when the patreon problem appeared, well before he implemented it.
If you look back, you will see n replies from me about this referring to the position of Zorlun, and with his "like" to confirm.

So, if with patch you mean something distributed, negative.
Unless he changed his opinion, he does not mind someone like me doing the modifications on their hard drive, but he does not want anybody to make a patch that would then be distributed, to avoid the risk of having a parallel game (he needs to live off the game) - Prometheus is the only exception, passing through him.

Anyway, it is my fault for touching the subject in a public post, I should have contacted him directly to explan exactly what I had in mind.

Happy new year !!
What you do is entirely up to you even if you consider to release your own incest patch here on F95. Zorlun can't do much about it.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So, since the kink with Marc was removed to not-blood related but Myriam is still mother of Katherine I suppose there arent no plans for some Kat/Myriam action nor some with Eve?

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Man,
Here's my unofficial android port of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.01+p]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod and Bibifoc Mods 3 and 4
Download
Mega

Man, I'm trying to get my save from the game I have here on my Android but it doesn't show up at all. I've tried everything but it doesn't work. Can you tell me how I put the saves?

Reactions: Fryzz
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes