Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Excuse me, if I were to subscribe to your patreon would I have a longer version than the one in the forum?

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Also, damn! Had my first bad review, it hurts to read, but I can understand why he felt that way (even if I think he missed my point big time), can't help it, you feel what you feel, it's a bit annoying that he have to shout it over the top of his lungs, but still, everybody is entitle to his opinion. But in the end with all the positive comments and nice private messages I get, I can only stay positive and motivated, so thanks you all for your returns, like I say each time, seeing how the game is loved (by most good people ^^) is always a huge motivation for me (even though I think I better get a thicker skin for the future, I imagine that the more it goes on and the game catch some eyes, the more I will have potentially bad reviews mixed in the good ones). ^^
Don't take to the heart. She doesn't like your game and that's all. Can't please everybody everytime.

If Picasso lived in the present day the comments in f95 would be like "ugly renders" "what? no ntr?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Don't take to the heart. She doesn't like your game and that's all. Can't please everybody everytime.
She is big lez fan. With lez stuff here it would be 1 or 2 stars more, I guess.
And yeah Dev, why not? Please add it soon, if possible ;) and: M/D content is rare, it would be a pleasure! :)

But three 2 star ratings (!) in a row today, after 49/50 stars previously. Thats weird!

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Don't take to much of it to heart, f95zone in general is a very demanding and quite selfish bunch (with its exeptions naturally), believe me the ignore button can be your greatest friend. Now you don't want to end up in an echo chamber but there is a line between criticism and just demands.

On another note, enjoyed your update! The game is looking fine as it is, this pirate is looking forward to more.
Thanks, yes, trying not to take it too much to heart. Didn't know there was an ignore button though. ^^
for example the option to think about all 3 guys at the museum.
Answer in spoiler.
You need to have a lust trait of 20 at least, that's all.
good update but maybe next update can be a little big
Sorry but my updates will always be around that size I think, I found a good rythme and have one every month. I am working alone and I do not want to space them too much, people are supporting me on Patreon, and for me that mean that they deserve at least a bit of content each month.
I know it seem short, but I am updating the game pretty regularly, so I think it is pretty balanced.
Nice game, something new here.

found a bug:
View attachment 1067233
Not a bug, but I could have wrote it differently, the first one need Myriam to have a higher cum kink, the second if it is too low.
Thanks a lot for your work !
really love this game
my favorite female protagonist game
the plot is great
i love it when the husband so aggresive to MC without give her a chance to think twice
so excite for this update !
Merci !
Thank you, though all the game will not turn around this type of relationships, Anthony is designated as the asshole of the start of the game, but you will have some submissive paths for Myriam in the game.
Really enjoying this game, every update I've found enjoyable so far. One question - how long will this game turn out to be? Each update introduces so many new characters, I worry that it'll get out of hand and end up being too much to handle down the line. Of course, it's entirely possible that some are just one-offs we won't see again, but I do wonder if there are future plans for people like Dumdum and the creepy motel owner from the beginning. If yes, this game will take a while to finish...

Not that I'm complaining about that, I love it ;) I just hope that it doesn't become too big to finish at some further point.
I have no idea of the length yet, I am on my first run as a game developer, so I am still discovering and exploring a lot. But yes, I know I am introducing a lot of characters, but not all will be important in the future (the stat love is more a relationship meter for some). I have written some plot lines for some characters and places.
How do i unlock that choice ? which path ?
Answer in spoiler.
You need to have a cum kink of 9 at least, that mean really grinding every occasion for Myriam to play with cum, Dumdum's shower event, masturbating about cum in motel, playing with her husband, etc...
Excuse me, if I were to subscribe to your patreon would I have a longer version than the one in the forum?
There is no longer version on my Patreon, but I offer an early release for the higher tiers (a week or so), I also post regularly some preview of the scenes I am working on, characters development, polls, etc... Take a look at my Patreon if you are interested or want more details.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Answer in spoiler.
You need to have a lust trait of 20 at least, that's all.
thx for the answer but not so simple for me. since im not a big fan of assholes and little boys in my playthrough. but its ok im just going to change the variables how i need them and prentend it would had worked like this for me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
oh MAN do I hope this one sticks around....:love:
Thanks, it's my plan. ^^
NEVER!!

If Picasso lived in the present day the comments in f95 would be like "ugly renders" "what? no ntr?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, already live that in my artist life, with people getting me lessons on how to work without knowing anything of the art world. But I think that it's the same for everyone, you will always have assholes trying to get you to their level. ^^
And yeah Dev, why not? Please add it soon, if possible ;) and: M/D content is rare, it would be apleasure! :)

But three 2 star ratings (!) in a row today, after 49/50 stars previously. Thats weird!
Yep, that is annoying me a bit, even more with the last where the guy is bashing me for bugs the game do not have (since he use a mod) and for a problem that I just took care off with this update...

So people, if you want to support me with something else than money on Patreon, please rate the game if you love it, I don't mean just kissing my ass, if you feel that there is thing to be done better, please say it, some comments in the review help me a lot in fact.

But in anyway, thank you all for your comments and support, it means a lot (I know I keep saying it, but it is true).
thx for the answer but not so simple for me. since im not a big fan of assholes and little boys in my playthrough. but its ok im just going to change the variables how i need them and prentend it would had worked like this for me :ROFLMAO:
Oh my friend, cheat away, you have my full blessing, for me once a game is on your computer it is yours to play with as you like. ^^

Reactions: lalapopoland

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
And yeah Dev, why not? Please add it soon, if possible ;) and: M/D content is rare, it would be apleasure! :)

I know. If you follow FP games sooner or later you'll be meeting her. She usually asks if there is a full G/G path which it's totally OK to ask but some games have it and some not. She wrote that review and it's fine. I didn't criticize her review. But yeah, not usual.

Reactions: Zorlun

BDI

May 23, 2017
Thanks, it's my plan. ^^

NEVER!!

Yep, already live that in my artist life, with people getting me lessons on how to work without knowing anything of the art world. But I think that it's the same for everyone, you will always have assholes trying to get you to their level. ^^

Yep, that is annoying me a bit, even more with the last where the guy is bashing me for bugs the game do not have (since he use a mod) and for a problem that I just took care off with this update...

So people, if you want to support me with something else than money on Patreon, please rate the game if you love it, I don't mean just kissing my ass, if you feel that there is thing to be done better, please say it, some comments in the review help me a lot in fact.

But in anyway, thank you all for your comments and support, it means a lot (I know I keep saying it, but it is true).

Oh my friend, cheat away, you have my full blessing, for me once a game is on your computer it is yours to play with as you like. ^^
I like the game, but,that going to trace back after each choice is very annoying. Now I have tried running the game with the mod and without the mod and got the same results with both of them, so it is not the mod doing it.Please fix it as this happens in no other game.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I like the game, but,that going to trace back after each choice is very annoying. Now I have tried running the game with the mod and without the mod and got the same results with both of them, so it is not the mod doing it.Please fix it as this happens in no other game.
I tested the game multiple time, and with every choices possible, if you start the game from start, you should have no problem. I repeat just in case, but this update I changed a lot of things in the script with the variables and notifications so you do not have to restart in the future, but you have to restart for this update, sorry for that, but it's the last.
If you have still problem after that, the it must be a problem of hardware, I heard it happen with games made with the last renpy version.

Reactions: impresso
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes