herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I just found this game and started trying it. The first issue I have is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another issue are the negative modifiers to choices. There are some choices I make that have nothing to do with being submissive, I just don't want anything to do with the character.

And lastly

Other than that I am enjoying the game, its good work. I might suggest trying to find a native English speaker to do a bit of 'spit and polish' on the dialgue to get rid of those minor, but emersion breaking misplellings/typos.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ok, I just found this game and started trying it. The first issue I have is
Another issue are the negative modifiers to choices. There are some choices I make that have nothing to do with being submissive, I just don't want anything to do with the character.

And lastly

Other than that I am enjoying the game, its good work. I might suggest trying to find a native English speaker to do a bit of 'spit and polish' on the dialgue to get rid of those minor, but emersion breaking misplellings/typos.
Ok, thank you for trying the game.

So, you have a few problems with some choices, I can assure you they are all possible, they have been tested and tested again, and they work, but you are not the first having some difficulty finding a way to unlock them (when I find the time, I'll work on a walkthrough).
Sorry that some choices are not to your liking, but the game is written that way, at the start of the game, Myriam is a very submissive woman and married to an asshole, the heart of the game will turn around her discovering another life beyond that. So it will take some time before she can be more independent and/or dominant. About the "shitbag" more in spoiler.
The next update is a first step on that road, since it will be the occasion to kick the asshole to the curb.

For the motel choice: You just need to avoid the shower event, so she has no guilt over what happen with Dudum and is able to push her husband back without any remorse.

For the spa: It is not really a spa, it is hinted later in the discussion between Evelyn and Myriam, it is sort of a sex club for rich people, offering a diverse choice of services.

For the writing skills, yep, sorry, doing what I can, I have some people sending me corrections, I have also someone that contacted me to help me on it. So if you see something, please do not hesitate to point it out to me, it will help me do a better job in the future.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ok, thank you for trying the game.

So, you have a few problems with some choices, I can assure you they are all possible, they have been tested and tested again, and they work, but you are not the first having some difficulty finding a way to unlock them (when I find the time, I'll work on a walkthrough).
Sorry that some choices are not to your liking, but the game is written that way, at the start of the game, Myriam is a very submissive woman and married to an asshole, the heart of the game will turn around her discovering another life beyond that. So it will take some time before she can be more independent and/or dominant. About the "shitbag" more in spoiler.
The next update is a first step on that road, since it will be the occasion to kick the asshole to the curb.

For the motel choice: You just need to avoid the shower event, so she has no guilt over what happen with Dudum and is able to push her husband back without any remorse.

For the spa: It is not really a spa, it is hinted later in the discussion between Evelyn and Myriam, it is sort of a sex club for rich people, offering a diverse choice of services.

For the writing skills, yep, sorry, doing what I can, I have some people sending me corrections, I have also someone that contacted me to help me on it. So if you see something, please do not hesitate to point it out to me, it will help me do a better job in the future.
But the most important question is this : what are the colours available for the bracelets in the "spa" and what "events" do they give access to ? (I'm having an Eyes Wide Shut vibe right now :D)

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry, I misspoke, it is strictly superior to 20 what you need to have (so 21 and more).
It is my bad, shame on me. ^^
No problem, i finally got the 21 lust points & got the group fantasy scenes, which were great, here are some of them in the spoiler, i left out the last scene, her bukkake scene, its in the next slide

Reactions: Boostman and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
But the most important question is this : what are the colours available for the bracelets in the "spa" and what "events" do they give access to ? (I'm having an Eyes Wide Shut vibe right now :D)
For now you saw 3 colors:
Aquamarine: to just enjoy the facilities without participating.
Red: for swinging couples here to share.
Gold: for the donators and VIP members, they have full access and always priority.
More to come... ^^

Yes, there is like an Eyes Wide Shut vibe. ^^

Just played the update and gotta say I love this game. Happy to be a backer.
Thank you for your support and glad to hear you had fun with the game.

No problem, i finally got the 21 lust points & got the group fantasy scenes, which were great, here are some of them in the spoiler, i left out the last scene, her bukkake scene, its in the next slide
Shame on you! Making that poor Myriam, a married woman, fantasize about group sex with young men... You monster! ^^
Sorry...
Glad to hear you found your way to the scene, hope you enjoyed its reward. ^^

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
For now you saw 3 colors:
Aquamarine: to just enjoy the facilities without participating.
Red: for swinging couples here to share.
Gold: for the donators and VIP members, they have full access and always priority.
More to come... ^^

Yes, there is like an Eyes Wide Shut vibe. ^^

Thank you for your support and glad to hear you had fun with the game.

Shame on you! Making that poor Myriam, a married woman, fantasize about group sex with young men... You monster! ^^
Sorry...
Glad to hear you found your way to the scene, hope you enjoyed its reward. ^^
Interesting ; I'll replay the spa to spot every color.
We're only missing Pink for "Facility to be used" :D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
For fun, I made a gallery mod for this game. I know it really doesn't need it yet, but I need to keep my skills up and had never made a gallery before. Anyway, please let me know if you run into any problems.

UPDATE 05/14 - Updated Gallery to work with the latest version.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I can get behind that :D (and so does Myriam's cousin)
Eve is bisexual, but yes, she certainly is. ^^

For fun, I made a gallery mod for this game. I know it really doesn't need it yet, but I need to keep my skills up and had never made a gallery before. Anyway, please let me know if you run into any problems.
Thanks, the gallery is something I will have to get a look at, at some point. But in the meantime they can enjoy your mod, thanks. ^^

View attachment 1074487
help why I get this window instead of the game
Never saw this error before. I would say start by redownloading the file just in case some files got corrupted and try install it again. See if it solve anything.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks, the gallery is something I will have to get a look at, at some point. But in the meantime they can enjoy your mod, thanks. ^^
You are welcome to use my code if you don't want to recreate the wheel. Not looking for any credit or anything... so no harm, no foul either way.

Kostik

Aug 21, 2017
That gallery is neat!
Although you might have mixed up your files (chapter 01.rpy is the original)
Also, the way you set up stats and other variables leads to blocked paths ("You said no!" in scene 3 for example)

define MCtrait = {"Lust": 21} doesn't work the way you want, you need $MCtrait["Lust"] = 21

1615242155125.png

help why I get this window instead of the game
This error comes from your graphics card and Ren'py 7.4, it has already been discussed in this thread, you can find more info .

AmbosadorBoli

May 31, 2020
Eve is bisexual, but yes, she certainly is. ^^

Never saw this error before. I would say start by redownloading the file just in case some files got corrupted and try install it again. See if it solve anything.
reinstalled the game for the fifth time

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
reinstalled the game for the fifth time
Then the problem is probably hardware, I heard there is some compatibility problems with the last renpy version and old hardware. I am sorry I can not help you. :confused:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Then the problem is probably hardware, I heard there is some compatibility problems with the last renpy version and old hardware. I am sorry I can not help you. :confused:
Yeah the new renpy has issues running on older or non updated computers.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Although you might have mixed up your files (chapter 01.rpy is the original)
Also, the way you set up stats and other variables leads to blocked paths ("You said no!" in scene 3 for example)
Is it blocking the game path or just the replay path? Also, what did you mean I may have mixed up my files?

Thanks for the input!

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes