DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
fall upon... You decide
You decide... Pfff, ofcouse it be:
I be play FeMale Whore MC,
like in HALF Projects what you can find on F95 :confused:
(And i do not care if 99% Guys who enter F95 is Bois/Mens)

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version and started . In the opening scenes, while they were taking a rest beside the road, I got 4 traceback notices! This is very annoying, can you fix it?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 1020718

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.2.a] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA - - ANDROID by Andro11

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Can you update/redone this Joker,if you have time for the complete new verison?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1020718

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.2.a] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Please, updated for : Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.2.5.a]
THANK YOU in advance...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is it true that Old Saves will not work? Asking before I start playing! :>)
Yep it is true. I am sorry, but I did some major rework on the script, so you will have to restart, but I rework the script so you do not need to restart again for the next updates.
I didn’t have to start a new game but there were some (exception occurred) messages to be expected though since I was using old saves, it let me just pick ignore & keep going never crashed.
This was a pretty big update, especially liked the massage club, This game is getting better & better. Way to go dev!
You should restart, or you will have some problems later on.
Thanks for the support and loving it. ^^
I just downloaded the latest version and started . In the opening scenes, while they were taking a rest beside the road, I got 4 traceback notices! This is very annoying, can you fix it?
Like I said, you have to RESTART, I know it's annoying and that's why I have redone the script (with help) so that you do not have to restart in the future this time around, that should fix your problems.

Also, damn! Had my first bad review, it hurts to read, but I can understand why he felt that way (even if I think he missed my point big time), can't help it, you feel what you feel, it's a bit annoying that he have to shout it over the top of his lungs, but still, everybody is entitle to his opinion. But in the end with all the positive comments and nice private messages I get, I can only stay positive and motivated, so thanks you all for your returns, like I say each time, seeing how the game is loved (by most good people ^^) is always a huge motivation for me (even though I think I better get a thicker skin for the future, I imagine that the more it goes on and the game catch some eyes, the more I will have potentially bad reviews mixed in the good ones). ^^

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Also, damn! Had my first bad review, it hurts to read, but I can understand why he felt that way (even if I think he missed my point big time), can't help it, you feel what you feel, it's a bit annoying that he have to shout it over the top of his lungs, but still, everybody is entitle to his opinion. But in the end with all the positive comments and nice private messages I get, I can only stay positive and motivated, so thanks you all for your returns, like I say each time, seeing how the game is loved (by most good people ^^) is always a huge motivation for me (even though I think I better get a thicker skin for the future, I imagine that the more it goes on and the game catch some eyes, the more I will have potentially bad reviews mixed in the good ones). ^^
You'll never be able to please everybody., so yes you will get negative comments as well and some people tend to do that in a negative way.

And you're right many people love your game. So do I as I did enjoy this update. Great job!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1020718

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.2.5.a] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Thank you, mega awesomeness, I was awaiting for this.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The mod is now updated
As always, thanks a lot for the mod, I know people like it. ^^

I don't know if reworking my script gave you more work, sorry for that if it is the case, just want to avoid people having to restart each time I update the game.
You'll never be able to please everybody., so yes you will get negative comments as well and some people tend to do that in a negative way.

And you're right many people love your game. So do I as I did enjoy this update. Great job!
Thank you! It means a lot.

I know I can't please everybody, I just feel a little bummed out to not be able to give some people the good or fun time I am trying to give to people with my game, and a bit sad when people bash it just to bash it, without giving a thought of all the work I put in. But my life as an artist (I am also a graphic artist), already teached me that you can not please everybody and have to let all that go if you want to keep your sanity. ^^

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes