Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Another cool idea, since she’s already working at the school is if the principle puts her in charge of boys only detentions
That's a nice idea yes, but it would need some tweaking, Myriam is not a staff member of the school, she will be like a consultant to coach the gym team. But on this thematic, there will be her social work, one of the things she would have to do is taking care of a little team of delinquents.
She will also have some team building exercises with the teams she will have under her wings.
Hey Zorlun Thanks for answer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ask and you shall be answered! ^^
If you are talking about the choice of helping or not Aiden, it will change the next encounter with him, there will be more complicity between them if she chose to help, he will have a bit more ascendant toward her.

Not too long for another teen action, a bit longer to see Aiden again, at least a few updates.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's a nice idea yes, but it would need some tweaking, Myriam is not a staff member of the school, she will be like a consultant to coach the gym team. But on this thematic, there will be her social work, one of the things she would have to do is taking care of a little team of delinquents.
She will also have some team building exercises with the teams she will have under her wings.

Ask and you shall be answered! ^^
If you are talking about the choice of helping or not Aiden, it will change the next encounter with him, there will be more complicity between them if she chose to help, he will have a bit more ascendant toward her.

Not too long for another teen action, a bit longer to see Aiden again, at least a few updates.

I'm glad we'll have delinquents action and I hope Myriam will help some poor students looking for....knowledge *wink**wink*

And will the choice of where Aiden did cum will have an incidence on what happened after with him ?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

I'm glad we'll have delinquents action and I hope Myriam will help some poor students looking for....knowledge *wink**wink*

And will the choice of where Aiden did cum will have an incidence on what happened after with him ?
Thanks for the Archer reference! Love this series. ^^

No, this choice will not have much influence, well, maybe as an argument to let him have another go. ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the Archer reference! Love this series. ^^

No, this choice will not have much influence, well, maybe as an argument to let him have another go. ^^
A man of taste, I respect that :D

The best kind of argument, can't wait to use it

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, reached the end of 0.2a, and that is one wild game, that's for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for what you've done so far, and curious to see where this goes next.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
mainscreen 02.png
Hello there people, just posted the update v0.2.5.a, now it is in the hand of the moderators, so stay tuned.

Here what's new:
- Around 2500 lines of code and 228 new renders.
- 3 scenes, 2 small and 1 big.
- 5 new characters introduced and 5 others just brushed over.
- Lots of choices to make Myriam more your own.
- Some more naughty content.
- Totally reorganized the notification system and the game variables to help the clarity of the script and so you won't have to restart the game every time I update it.
- Correction of some misspellings and a line of code to better the notification system (thanks again Kostik Penguin).
- Added a musical theme specially written for Myriam on the main page of the game, kindly written and offered by a fan (thanks Enrico 'Trinciapapere' Bolgan) and changed the main page background to go better with it. Hope you enjoy it as well. ^^

Have a great time people, and hope you all enjoy the update. ^^

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add, you have to RESTART absolutely, I rewrote the script a lot, so you need to restart the game, but this time should be the LAST (before another major update on the script).

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1064960
Hello there people, just posted the update v0.2.5.a, now it is in the hand of the moderators, so stay tuned.

Here what's new:
- Totally reorganized the notification system and the game variables to help the clarity of the script and so you won't have to restart the game every time I update it.
- Correction of some misspellings and a line of code to better the notification system (thanks again Kostik Penguin).
- Added a musical theme specially written for Myriam on the main page of the game, kindly written and offered by a fan (thanks Enrico 'Trinciapapere' Bolgan) and changed the main page background to go better with it. Hope you enjoy it as well. ^^

Thank you kind dev :)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 1064960

Here what's new:

Oh I can't wait to play it.
If I remember correctly, we have to restart ; no prob :D

Edit : where are my manners.... Thanks a lot Zorlun

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 1064960

Here what's new:

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add, you have to RESTART absolutely, I rewrote the script a lot, so you need to restart the game, but this time should be the LAST (before another major update on the script).
Man, if you can upgrade the Mom and daughters face a lttle you might have something.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-0.2.5.a-pc-compressed
Original 2.05 GB
crunched 236 Megs - -
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Zorlun

Zorlun if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Zorlun in response to your post, in the immortal words of Korben Dallas ( ) "ehh, negative, I am a meat popsicle" Excuse me while I go find my LeeLoo, she needs her .

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-0.2.5.a-pc-compressed
Original 2.05 GB
crunched 236 Megs - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Zorlun

Zorlun if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
Well thanks man/woman/robot/unicorn/(or whatever float your boat ^^), I know the game is starting to get big... and is not going to go smaller, so thanks. ^^

And the game is up people, thank you again for the quick work of the moderators.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is it true that Old Saves will not work? Asking before I start playing! :>)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I didn’t have to start a new game but there were some (exception occurred) messages to be expected though since I was using old saves, it let me just pick ignore & keep going never crashed.
This was a pretty big update, especially liked the massage club, This game is getting better & better. Way to go dev!

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes