• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Other than more Dom Myriam and scenes with Lucy I also look forward for more scenes with Nubia, she is very hot, and Aiden, he is kinda cute.
About Kimberley she was the woman scumbag Anthony was blackmailing right? Don't think we are going to see much of her in the meantime.
Anthony's courtcase will be pretty soon actually. And as soon as that's out of the way and Chapter 4 begins, I think Myriam and Kimberley will start getting scenes together

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Noo. Stop. Hammer Time!
We're always going to get more Cassius, than Hammer. Because Cassius lives in the same house, whereas Hammer lives outside the City. This means there is the possibility of multiple opportunities for Cassius to be incorporated in the storyline every single day. Whereas Hammer can only appear once or twice a week, when Myriam makes the journey to the stables

Viressa

May 24, 2018
We're always going to get more Cassius, than Hammer. Because Cassius lives in the same house, whereas Hammer lives outside the City. This means there is the possibility of multiple opportunities for Cassius to be incorporated in the storyline every single day. Whereas Hammer can only appear once or twice a week, when Myriam makes the journey to the stables
Subplot where Hammer shows up in Myriam's house one day and she goes "Well I guess I have a horse living in my house now" and Hammer and Cassius have a slapstick cartoon rivalry where they fight over who gets to fuck her that day Tom and Jerry style.

(But they always put aside their differences and team up to cockblock Marc.)

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Subplot where Hammer shows up in Myriam's house one day and she goes "Well I guess I have a horse living in my house now" and Hammer and Cassius have a slapstick cartoon rivalry where they fight over who gets to fuck her that day Tom and Jerry style.

(But they always put aside their differences and team up to cockblock Marc.)
Hammer is about three times the size of Cassius, so in a straight fight, he's going to win every time. Plus he's got the biggest dick in the whole game. In fact it's so big, he could literally use his cock to block Marc.

Mind you, Myriam's gonna need a much bigger bed. And for a threesome with Cassius and Hammer she'll probably need a bigger bedroom.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hammer is about three times the size of Cassius, so in a straight fight, he's going to win every time. Plus he's got the biggest dick in the whole game. In fact it's so big, he could literally use his cock to block Marc.
Eh, you're taking me too seriously. I was thinking less an actual fight between a horse and a dog (which of course the horse will win every time unless it's injured or something) and more like, Cassius prepares a cigar that's actually a stick of dynamite in a cigar wrapper and offers it to Hammer, who's like "don't mind if I do" but them Marc comes along and steals it for himself because he's such a huge asshole, then it blows up in his face and his whole body is pitch black except for his eyes.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Eh, you're taking me too seriously. I was thinking less an actual fight between a horse and a dog (which of course the horse will win every time unless it's injured or something) and more like, Cassius prepares a cigar that's actually a stick of dynamite in a cigar wrapper and offers it to Hammer, who's like "don't mind if I do" but them Marc comes along and steals it for himself because he's such a huge asshole, then it blows up in his face and his whole body is pitch black except for his eyes.
Myriam's going to have to get a third job to pay for all these ACME products.

Her teaching and modelling would barely cover just the anvil budget alone.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorlun and PBS666

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Myriam's going to have to get a third job to pay for all these ACME products.

Her teaching and modelling would barely cover just the anvil budget alone.
Fortunately she's already totally loaded. Remember when Katherine asked about buying materials for making a cosplay outfit, and Myriam stated that her Grandchildren's grandchildren would never be short of money. Her father owns a very large company with big offices on the East and West coasts, plus an enormous ranch in Texas. It's obvious he's a very rich man, and Myriam was probably given or inherited her own money when she became an adult.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I wasn't being serious at all. I thought that was the whole point.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fortunately she's already totally loaded. Remember when Katherine asked about buying materials for making a cosplay outfit, and Myriam stated that her Grandchildren's grandchildren would never be short of money. Her father owns a very large company with big offices on the East and West coasts, plus an enormous ranch in Texas. It's obvious he's a very rich man, and Myriam was probably given or inherited her own money when she became an adult.
Yeah, that was a joke. Myriam has spoiled rich white girl written all over her.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah she only works so many jobs because she needs something to do that gets her out of the house, some people go nuts if they just sit at home watching netflix and playing video games all day even if they're rich enough to afford to do so.

(And also because of the game's "kitchen sink" approach of tossing in every possible scenario for Myriam to have sexy times.)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah she only works so many jobs because she needs something to do that gets her out of the house, some people go nuts if they just sit at home watching netflix and playing video games all day even if they're rich enough to afford to do so.

(And also because of the game's "kitchen sink" approach of tossing in every possible scenario for Myriam to have sexy times.)
I hear her sexercise is a great way to lose weight and she only eats protein shakes,
when she’s not getting a pearl necklace or facial which is also good for her skin and complexion

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes