Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
cat-driving-serious.gif
And here you go! Coming at full speed! Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.09!

Early release is up on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
Public release will be up on October 6th! So patience, it's coming! ^^

Meanwhile, what's new:
- 2000+ lines of new code and 156 new renders.
- 2 scenes (with numerous subscenes).
- 9 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (6 subscenes).
- 1 new character.
- Added a few lines, renders and one way to go through the second part of the pool scene in the previous update.
And on that note, I'll finally going to have some sleep! ^^

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 2071922
And here you go! Coming at full speed! Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.09!

Meanwhile, what's new:

Is that a hint we can expect some sort of cat to join the game:)

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
As I understand it, fans of bestiality have nothing to do here until at least the end of December. Already the third update is nothing, but they promised a novelty with a veterinarian and his dogs, they forgot

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
As I understand it, fans of bestiality have nothing to do here until at least the end of December. Already the third update is nothing, but they promised a novelty with a veterinarian and his dogs, they forgot
Hmm, I am not Zorlun, so no guarantees, but I have a different impression, I think he did not exclude the possibiltiy of something already November - Though not sure it would be the veterinarian and his dogs.

It's the side effect of having put a relatively big number of characters with whom some action is possible, cannot move forward all of them fast, and dropping some after only on iteration is a bit of a waste, for the ones for whom he built up something around them

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Answered a few times in the last week or so that there will be some Cassius next month update, so just have to wait a month or so for update 10.
As ouch2020 said, there is a lot of characters and plotlines in the game, I have to do a turn over, so when I introduce a character, it doesn't mean you will have his plot line used just right after, but patience, it will come.
And it's not "they" it's "he", the game is not made by a team, but only by dear me, Zorlun.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 2071922

Meanwhile, what's new:

Here we go! :LOL:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 2071922

Meanwhile, what's new:

I have absolutely no idea how you manage to keep pumping out these updates as frequently as you do, and still maintain the high quality

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Do you ever stop complaining? This game isn't just about what you want ( Zorlun is trying to cater for other people's interests as well). There is already plenty of bestiality content, and I'm sure they'll be plenty more in the future. Just have a little patience for goodness sake.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Answered a few times in the last week or so that there will be some Cassius next month update, so just have to wait a month or so for update 10.
As ouch2020 said, there is a lot of characters and plotlines in the game, I have to do a turn over, so when I introduce a character, it doesn't mean you will have his plot line used just right after, but patience, it will come.
And it's not "they" it's "he", the game is not made by a team, but only by dear me, Zorlun.

We love your work Zorlun. Your stories have the perfect mix of naughty, goofy, raunchy and silly sexy fun.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, I played the update and its good, but it felt short, but like where next update will start.
OK, instead of giving all the spoiler pics at once, i think ill just show you one a day up until the public release in the spoiler folder, if you dont want to see it, thats fine then don't open it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Well, I played the update and its good, but it felt short, but like where next update will start.
OK, instead of giving all the spoiler pics at once, i think ill just show you one a day up until the public release in the spoiler folder, if you dont want to see it, thats fine then don't open it.
Lucy, is it the lighting in here, or did you trip and fall into Donald Trump's bathtub of fake tan lotion?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A new scene with Lucy is always welcome! :love:

When there are many branching routes a update may look short because of it, plus Zorlun is commited to monthly updates.
Personally i don't mind, in fact i see both as strong points of this game.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A new scene with Lucy is always welcome! :love:

When there are many branching routes a update may look short because of it, plus Zorlun is commited to monthly updates.
Personally i don't mind, in fact i see both as strong points of this game.
I know there are many branching updates and I have saves for every choice and path, which im really impressed with ZORLUN about not having to restart the game from the beginning afer every update like some other devs seem to do when they break their codes for your save files

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
No, I won't stop, I love this game only because of the content with bestiality, and I don't care about the rest.
Do you ever stop complaining? This game isn't just about what you want ( Zorlun is trying to cater for other people's interests as well). There is already plenty of bestiality content, and I'm sure they'll be plenty more in the future. Just have a little patience for goodness sake.
No, I won't stop, I love this game only because of the content with bestiality, and I don't care about the rest.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Well, at least you're now repeating yourself in the same comment rather than all over the thread. Progress, of a sort.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes