armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hear her sexercise is a great way to lose weight and she only eats protein shakes,
when she’s not getting a pearl necklace or facial which is also good for her skin and complexion
1 minute sex burns around 3.5 calories.
So you need hours of sex to burn a decent amount of calories.

Reactions: Zorlun

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
1 hour is 210 calories - and literally every thing you do burns some. You don't want to burn all you take in - you need some for organ function, etc.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.09
So, let's talk schedule, I went faster than I thought, so I added the bit I wanted with Henry and so will not cut the last scene into two parts, I should be finishing up the last scene today (27th) or tomorrow (28th). The testing and polishing should be relatively quick, so after that it'll just be this long ass upload time of nearly half a day, so my guess is early access for update 9 of chapter 3 should be good to go late on the 29th and public release on the 6th of October.
We're nearly there my dear patrons and we're approaching the end of chapter 3 soon!

bg ch3_24 aworkingdayatschool 049.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Zorlun

perhaps, to speed up loading, you should package only the new content. (images, scripts, etc.) The user should just drag & drop into the game folder he already owns.
While you can release Renpy games in this way, something you may not have considered is that many people don't play every version as it comes out, they wait and then play all the new content at once. There's also new players to consider, and players who delete the game (but keep their save files) after they're done until the next version they intend to play comes out. For all of these cases, having to download the base game and then apply the patches one at a time is a terrible idea, so the game would also have to be released each version as a complete package as well. I'm not sure the marginal benefit in download times for the few players for which this would be useful would be worth the extra work, since the compressed version of this game is only 1 GB.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah, that was a joke. Myriam has spoiled rich white girl written all over her.
Although Myriam was a Daddy's girl, I also think her Father and Mother brought her up with a strong work ethic and not to be the kind of person who flaunts their wealth. She could probably live in a much bigger home, drive a sports car, and spend all her time shopping, or having fun. But she doesn't. She chooses to work, help out in the community, and live relatively modestly.

crxtalix

May 12, 2017

So, let's talk schedule, I went faster than I thought, so I added the bit I wanted with Henry and so will not cut the last scene into two parts, I should be finishing up the last scene today (27th) or tomorrow (28th). The testing and polishing should be relatively quick, so after that it'll just be this long ass upload time of nearly half a day, so my guess is early access for update 9 of chapter 3 should be good to go late on the 29th and public release on the 6th of October.
We're nearly there my dear patrons and we're approaching the end of chapter 3 soon!

View attachment 2066996
will it be too much if alil bit of voice like moaning is added?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
will it be too much if alil bit of voice like moaning is added?
I thought about it at first, but first you need to find the right noise, and if I do it for Myriam, my OCD brain will want to do it for every other character, which would complicate the search and quickly make the an insufferable cacophony of moans, which would quickly go on people's nerves (as did Cassius noises did at one time, which is why I cut short on them).

I see how it could be more immersive, but at the same time there is so much naughty scenes in the game that it would quickly be a pain (and without even talking of the people that don't like them in the first place).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I thought about it at first, but first you need to find the right noise, and if I do it for Myriam, my OCD brain will want to do it for every other character, which would complicate the search and quickly make the an insufferable cacophony of moans, which would quickly go on people's nerves (as did Cassius noises did at one time, which is why I cut short on them).

I see how it could be more immersive, but at the same time there is so much naughty scenes in the game that it would quickly be a pain (and without even talking of the people that don't like them in the first place).
Imho good VA can make an animation hotter, but it has to be synced up and the animation has to be fluid. (Plus, you absolutely need an actual VA to do a custom for each animation. Stock sex noises will not do.) Unless you're going to go all the way and make loops like noname55 or zmsfm do, it's not worth it imho.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017

View attachment 2066996
I really love Myriam's hair when it's slicked back like that. :love:

juan992

Jan 31, 2021

Hello, in a future update, I would put myriam's uncles or cousins to put something in her history of her family and if she has secrets with them, just an opinion. Greetings and great game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Nexdeum

Mar 15, 2021
Since the March (?) update where it ended just after the school showers, every new update ends there. It never progresses past that point. I've tried using no/with mods/patches/walkthrough, deleting persistent saves and data, restarting a new game etc. and each update ALWAYS ends just after the school shower scene.

Anyone have any idea what's happening?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Since the March (?) update where it ended just after the school showers, every new update ends there. It never progresses past that point. I've tried using no/with mods/patches/walkthrough, deleting persistent saves and data, restarting a new game etc. and each update ALWAYS ends just after the school shower scene.

Anyone have any idea what's happening?
This problem can be caused by an outdated mod. Delete the game and reinstall (in a new folder just to be safe), then try again with *no* mods.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes