Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Must be based on my house then :unsure:
Well, my house either in fact, it's an old farm dating back from the French revolution, no right angle either, but it's not like they didn't try. ^^
is there no compressed version?
Gee I wonder what happens when you type the word compressed into this mysterious box?

View attachment 3532816
Beside the search function, look in my signature (just down this message), you'll find a link to a post on my Discord server linking nearly everything that has been done around the game here on F95.

Please don't forget to send your thanks to all the people sharing their mods and other tweaks around the game, they do it for free and give their valuable time for the community. (y)

Reactions: afterlights

Vince84

Dec 31, 2023
Hi, I have a trouble with cassius path it seems there miss image of bestialy content I use patch for 5.02 but idk what mistake I made, someonecan help me ?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
How the hell can you get this error?! :unsure:
You play an unaltered game? (no mods, cheats, whatever...?)
If no, can you post your <PM folder>/game/screens.rpy file?

I have: Compressed, Cheats & Mods.

I test it without, now.

( Ok, the problem is the WT-Mod from Joker.)

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have: Compressed, Cheats & Mods.

I test it without, now.

( Ok, the problem is the WT-Mod from Joker.)
The WT-Mod seems to work well with the compressed version. Can you give me the detailed list of the mods you use?

Edit: It also works with WT-Mod and all my mods combined :unsure:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
did the patreon dies because i can ´t see it :unsure:
Patreon shows the page as being under review.
Yep, they sent me an email Friday, ending their email by "we're here to help... from Monday to Friday."... so still waiting to do anything about it.
Seems that they don't like the Patreon being linked to Discord (which I don't) and put a Discord link on F95 (which I took away with the Patreon one as well).

I'll try one last time to make things right with them, but now I will actively try to push people to SubscribeStar, I would like ideally to be able to migrate completely to SubscribeStar before I start a new game, but we'll see, as much as I can invite people to go on SS I can't force them either.

EDIT: If people want to support me through this new set of crap hitting the fan, go support me over SubscribeStar or migrate from Patreon to SubscribeStar if you're already supporting me over Patreon (of course, if they can, I understand that not everybody can afford it, if you can only support me by enjoying the game, that's already that ^^ ).
Thank you for the love and support for the game and Myriam!

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
EDIT: If people want to support me through this new set of crap hitting the fan, go support me over SubscribeStar or migrate from Patreon to SubscribeStar if you're already supporting me over Patreon (of course, if they can, I understand that not everybody can afford it, if you can only support me by enjoying the game, that's already that ^^ ).
Thank you for the love and support for the game and Myriam!
Discord is none of their business, and so is F95, but it seems they are getting more on the "we police the World" approach (under what legal authority, is unknown, as a matter of fact, if they develop too far in that, in some countries they could end up being liable for online stalking, considered criminal).

For the people on Patreon moving to Subscribestar, there can be only two main limitations: 1) the kind of payment means accepted by Subscribestar; 2) if people did an annual subscription for you, if they move to Subscribestar they risk to lose the subscription already paid (I don't know if it changed, but Patreon was not issuing reimbursements if the subscription was cut before the end).

If none of the above is a problem, then they should be able to move to Subscribestar, unless there is something else (I don't know, maybe there can be countries from which Subscribestar is not accessible).

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes