ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can say (in our latitudes) that a link to other websites etc. requires the consent of both parties (hosting), both from the owner of the page and where the link should lead.
Well, indeed it depends in the country, but even so, they can at maximum ask the removal for Patreon, not for Discord (unless Patreon bought Discord, though it would be a contradiction, Discord is often used to share files and patches that Patreon does not like), and if that was they case, they should ask to remove all the Patreon links from F95, otherwise, it means they are actually going to find on the Internet other sites where Zorlun his, and then targeting him - as I wrote, that count as online stalking in some countries.
And notice they can ask to remove the link, but if I type the URL ("address") as , that is not a link, though unfortunately the form is configured to automatically convert URLs to link, that is something the mods may want to change, and let people decide whether to put them as links or not, to avoid this type of problems

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Public reminder, the "resources" for the ipatch are the files and code inside the incest patch itself, my knowledge of Zorlun's code, and my thinking on how the incest element can be kept in the game without straying from the main line (though with some slight modifications in text for coherence) that Zorlun developed after Patreon's censorship intervention.
Which means, is all stuff one can get from the ipatch itself and from a bit of thinking and imagination. I always said that nothing prevented someone else to take over the incest patch, if they wanted to do so.

Note, I am not one for normally complaining about swear words, which I use often in IRL (though mostly not targeting anybody); I myself suggested that some game authors "milk the cow" (though not Zorlun, and cannot apply to me, because I get no money for the incest patch); in my mother tongue one can even use insults as a form of joke not only between friends but also colleagues without anybody taking offense (high context language), and I did not take badly complaints about having to wait for the incest patch, however...

Being told I am "mentally handicapped to take this long", "You should realize no one appreciates someone who is this lazy with a simple I-patch", 'Your "reasons" are invalid and easily debunked with just knowing code. And I do not want the assets because I have better things to work on', "You took accountability for doing the I-patch now you should take accountability that you suck at delivering on time or even within a week", "GTFO" (in case you don't know, it stands for "get the fuck out") and some other stuff in one message, is a bit too much, that kind of behaviour is going to be (and was) reported to the moderators without any reply to the author of such a message.
Up to the moderators to see if they decide that "anything goes", or maybe there should be a balance between avoiding censorship, allowing people to express themselves freely (occasional vulgarity included :)) and keeping F95 from becoming a forum for exchange of insults.

Extra note, since the person tried to use some kind of formal language in the mist of the insults: "accountability" and "responsibility" can coincide in the same role or person, but they are not the same thing.
It could be said that I took the responsibiltiy for the incest patch, but the accountability is to be seen, since I depend on others (Zorlun, first of all) to be able to do it, and anyway, if one wants to go for that formalism, should also be remembered I said already the incest patch is done as "best effort", which means, it will not crash the game (aside incompatibility between mods), but other than that, there is no guarantee, included on timing.

Effectively, I am not even sure if the person really complains about not having it yet out for 5.02, or if it is a twisted reverse psychology attempt at making me stop doing the incest patch, but I am not going to waste energy on thinking more about that.

On the other end, last week-end I checked something with "the power to be" for Myriam for an idea I had for the next incest patch, so, there will be a "Dallas" style :) (as in, the soap opera, not the location) revelation in the next one, that if everything goes well should help the incest line originally in the game and that I tried to continue, and the post-Patreon line with Thomas, compatible (at the level of story, not of code) without need for further ado.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Public reminder, the "resources" for the ipatch are the files and code inside the incest patch itself, my knowledge of Zorlun's code, and my thinking on how the incest element can be kept in the game without straying from the main line (though with some slight modifications in text for coherence) that Zorlun developed after Patreon's censorship intervention.
Which means, is all stuff one can get from the ipatch itself and from a bit of thinking and imagination. I always said that nothing prevented someone else to take over the incest patch, if they wanted to do so.

Note, I am not one for normally complaining about swear words, which I use often in IRL (though mostly not targeting anybody); I myself suggested that some game authors "milk the cow" (though not Zorlun, and cannot apply to me, because I get no money for the incest patch); in my mother tongue one can even use insults as a form of joke not only between friends but also colleagues without anybody taking offense (high context language), and I did not take badly complaints about having to wait for the incest patch, however...

Being told I am "mentally handicapped to take this long", "You should realize no one appreciates someone who is this lazy with a simple I-patch", 'Your "reasons" are invalid and easily debunked with just knowing code. And I do not want the assets because I have better things to work on', "You took accountability for doing the I-patch now you should take accountability that you suck at delivering on time or even within a week", "GTFO" (in case you don't know, it stands for "get the fuck out") and some other stuff in one message, is a bit too much, that kind of behaviour is going to be (and was) reported to the moderators without any reply to the author of such a message.
Up to the moderators to see if they decide that "anything goes", or maybe there should be a balance between avoiding censorship, allowing people to express themselves freely (occasional vulgarity included :)) and keeping F95 from becoming a forum for exchange of insults.

Extra note, since the person tried to use some kind of formal language in the mist of the insults: "accountability" and "responsibility" can coincide in the same role or person, but they are not the same thing.
It could be said that I took the responsibiltiy for the incest patch, but the accountability is to be seen, since I depend on others (Zorlun, first of all) to be able to do it, and anyway, if one wants to go for that formalism, should also be remembered I said already the incest patch is done as "best effort", which means, it will not crash the game (aside incompatibility between mods), but other than that, there is no guarantee, included on timing.

Effectively, I am not even sure if the person really complains about not having it yet out for 5.02, or if it is a twisted reverse psychology attempt at making me stop doing the incest patch, but I am not going to waste energy on thinking more about that.

On the other end, last week-end I checked something with "the power to be" for Myriam for an idea I had for the next incest patch, so, there will be a "Dallas" style :) (as in, the soap opera, not the location) revelation in the next one, that if everything goes well should help the incest line originally in the game and that I tried to continue, and the post-Patreon line with Thomas, compatible (at the level of story, not of code) without need for further ado.
I think 99% of the fans appreciate the work. Some people just have to complain. I don't like every choice Zorlun makes, but am thankful for his game with regular updates and sex. Lol Thanks for the ipatch. I

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Yep, they sent me an email Friday, ending their email by "we're here to help... from Monday to Friday."... so still waiting to do anything about it.
Seems that they don't like the Patreon being linked to Discord (which I don't) and put a Discord link on F95 (which I took away with the Patreon one as well).

I'll try one last time to make things right with them, but now I will actively try to push people to SubscribeStar, I would like ideally to be able to migrate completely to SubscribeStar before I start a new game, but we'll see, as much as I can invite people to go on SS I can't force them either.

EDIT: If people want to support me through this new set of crap hitting the fan, go support me over SubscribeStar or migrate from Patreon to SubscribeStar if you're already supporting me over Patreon (of course, if they can, I understand that not everybody can afford it, if you can only support me by enjoying the game, that's already that ^^ ).
Thank you for the love and support for the game and Myriam!
I predicted this happening weeks ago. :cautious:

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

Ignore the hater You've been very clear that anyone that could do better with the patch was welcome to do so. It's another case of "Those that can Do, those that can't, Bitch about it."

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Ignore the hater You've been very clear that anyone that could do better with the patch was welcome to do so. It's another case of "Those that can Do, those that can't, Bitch about it."
Some people really just dont have a life and have way too much time on their hands so they funnel that resentment into belittling others because it makes them feel good about themselves. An unfortunate side-effect of our modern society and the semi-anonymity brought on by the ability to communicate through screens via faceless avatars/pfps

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Some people really just dont have a life and have way too much time on their hands so they funnel that resentment into belittling others because it makes them feel good about themselves. An unfortunate side-effect of our modern society and the semi-anonymity brought on by the ability to communicate through screens via faceless avatars/pfps
FACTS! The internet age has brought out a new wave of cowards. :sneaky:

Reactions: sava75

JJX1474

Dec 24, 2021
I’ve downloaded the estrada multi mod version on Android, it says there is a gallery on the site for this version I downloaded but can’t see the option anywhere, anyone know how to access it?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I’ve downloaded the estrada multi mod version on Android, it says there is a gallery on the site for this version I downloaded but can’t see the option anywhere, anyone know how to access it?
There should be a lock symbol at the top left of the gallery screen. Tap it to unlock the gallery.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Y'all have got to realise this is degen stuff and Patreon doesn't want to deal with degen stuff no more. It's okay to like degen stuff, That shit is hot specifically because it's so out there but people have some self-awareness stop this whole chocked pikachu face hating on Patreon for doing the logical business move. It always baffles me whenever creators who absolutely intend on making shit against Patreon's TOS still register and promote Patreon's only to be chocked They are getting booted off the site the moment they become successful on it. Then this whole mob mentality of "You booted my creator, we'll burn you" follow. Come on people it's tiresome.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Y'all have got to realise this is degen stuff and Patreon doesn't want to deal with degen stuff no more. It's okay to like degen stuff, That shit is hot specifically because it's so out there but people have some self-awareness stop this whole chocked pikachu face hating on Patreon for doing the logical business move. It always baffles me whenever creators who absolutely intend on making shit against Patreon's TOS still register and promote Patreon's only to be chocked They are getting booted off the site the moment they become successful on it. Then this whole mob mentality of "You booted my creator, we'll burn you" follow. Come on people it's tiresome.
Then I think that not putting a coin in the jukebox would be a better way to let it go, instead of inviting people to come debate your rant on the subject.

Sorry if I sound mean, but your message does sound a tad like trolling on a subject actually unnerving for some people.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Then I think that not putting a coin in the jukebox would be a better way to let it go, instead of inviting people to come debate your rant on the subject.

Sorry if I sound mean, but your message does sound a tad like trolling on a subject actually unnerving for some people.
You're not the first creator to have problem with Patreon, you won't be the last. And yet every single day there's a new project that clearly has elements that are outside of Patreon TOS that get published there and received funding. And fan and follower of that project that "protest" whenever the creator is getting booted off the site. It's just insanity to see time and time again the same carousel of madness over this. You knew the rules but you still elected to keep using their service knowing full well they could lock it down and would fully within their right to do so because it's in their TOS.

It's like hating on cop for stopping you on the freeway for driving over the limit. Yeah it sucks, but have some self-awareness you knew it could happen and that's on you.

it your right to think this is a troll, it's just cold truth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You're not the first creator to have problem with Patreon, you won't be the last. And yet every single day there's a new project that clearly has elements that are outside of Patreon TOS that get published there and received funding. And fan and follower of that project that "protest" whenever the creator is getting booted off the site. It's just insanity to see time and time again the same carousel of madness over this. You knew the rules but you still elected to keep using their service knowing full well they could lock it down and would fully within their right to do so because it's in their TOS.

It's like hating on cop for stopping you on the freeway for driving over the limit. Yeah it sucks, but have some self-awareness you knew it could happen and that's on you.

it your right to think this is a troll, it's just cold truth.
In fact I didn't knew at first, but that's on me for not having read the ToS, then I put the game up to their ToS, the problem this time was not about the game but a small picture of one tier (where there was a nipple the size of a pixel) and about the Discord link on the F95zone page (not really degenerate stuff)... And now I'm actually pushing people to stop supporting me on Patreon to support me on SubscribeStar, because despite what you say, even if part of their ToS, this is censorship.

But that's beside the point, I don't know what you're complaining about, there wasn't much complaining on the F95 page about this.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
In fact I didn't knew at first, but that's on me for not having read the ToS, then I put the game up to their ToS, the problem this time was not about the game but a small picture of one tier (where there was a nipple the size of a pixel) and about the Discord link on the F95zone page (not really degenerate stuff)... And now I'm actually pushing people to stop supporting me on Patreon to support me on SubscribeStar, because despite what you say, even if part of their ToS, this is censorship.

But that's beside the point, I don't know what you're complaining about, there wasn't much complaining on the F95 page about this.
Again, not the first creator and not the last. It's a daily thing on this website. As for no degen? Horse and dog c'mon. Even if patch is not on their website it's just a question of time bud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Again, not the first creator and not the last. It's a daily thing on this website. As for no degen? Horse and dog c'mon. Even if patch is not on their website it's just a question of time bud.
Again, never said the contrary...

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes