Feb 12, 2021
In the last update, there was a scene where the family dog fucks Myriam in the bathroom.
thx; i'm both dissapointed in n angry at myself for not remembering that...gonna check the game now; n guess it's not possible to just dl the update huh? so dl the whole game, then delete previous version?

JESUS H CHRIST...HOW THE FUCK COULD I FORGET ABOUT CASSIUS??!! my apologies, i'm a fucking moron; i guess it was such a short scene that it didn't stick in my memory for some reason; i remembered hammer tho :sneaky:

n cant remember who said it, but HELL YES to introducing a Dominatrix to the game...PUNISH, WHIP, N BEAT Myriam like the submissive whoring slut she is! (or at least should be, for those of us on the depraved path) n speaking of depraved, i know i'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut here, but since i last commented on this, i've seen several other posts from different ppl saying they'd like to see Kat pimped out, and/or raped by her father, even with Myriam's help.

i'm just saying...that could be an option, n 1 way to go, for those of us who would enjoy seeing a dark-n-twisted, TRULY depraved MC; without morals, remorse, or a soul, living only to serve the powers of the flesh, abandoning all maternal instincts, becoming a ravenous whore, hungry for the carnal sins n hedonous delights that can only be achieved through the suffering n abuse of others

SMH...almost forgot; the sooner we can get Myriam n Kat together for some mom/dau action, the better :love: some scissoring, some elbow-deep fisting resulting in belly bulging, 3-way with Cassius and/or Hammer, that ends in some snowballing action? hell, even get the aliens to do their thing, n alter both of their DNA so that they're both able to get knocked up n bred by Cassius n Hammer :devilish:

(again, wasn't my intention to go there, but i saw mentions/references to these things, n my imagination took over n ran with it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
thx; i'm both dissapointed in n angry at myself for not remembering that...gonna check the game now; n guess it's not possible to just dl the update huh? so dl the whole game, then delete previous version?
There is a moment when you decide that you want bestiality, i think it´s the reward to Myriam´s dog when he saves you in the park. If anything, find a save previous to that scene and try again, you ned to have Cum higher in terms of points to have the best of that scene.

Reactions: Zorlun
Feb 12, 2021
ummm, ok...?? just downloaded the game from the OP link, which says it was updated 9/4, loaded my save from the end of 2.04, n no update content...??

never mind...i started to freak out when the save screen said "you've reached the end of 2.05b", when i obviously hadn't played it yet. so i scrolled back to just before it shows up, n now i can continue, w/Myriam getting out of the shower w/Jose; odd...oh well, time to fap :sneaky:

FRANCIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! :ROFLMAO: looks like Edna has some competition for top designer :rolleyes: n the briefcase thing is SOOO "True Lies"; lmmfao

UPDATE: ummm...what? i mean, i get that the dev wants 2 show off his skills, n develop characters' back stories, but not even ONE h-scene? n i'm sorry, but getting groped on the subway does NOT count...AT ALL. this IS a fapping site, after all, n that's what the content here is for; n overall, great game of course, but an update w/no intercourse of any kind? :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren and Zorlun

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Other than my original hate for the way my Myriam was kind of forced into sex with her asshole abusive husband(I hate non-con), I really like how things are currently shaping up. Can't wait to have my Myriam get into Jennifer's panties. Also, hope she gets to bump "sexys" with the self-defense gal, then use her newfound skills to kick her husbands junk up into his throat, where he can choke on his own dick. In fact, from now on, the only dick I want her to have is those she can dominate like maybe the neighbor boy and/or her own little perv.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Ah fuck this game is great, but I hate the point where Myriam confronts Anthony after catching him cheating on her. If you play like a nice submissive wife up to that point the game actually locks you out of disbelieving Anthony's blackmail bullshit. Now I gotta roll back all the way to the encounter with Clark and give him a striptease to unlock the other option with Anthony. So it's either one dumb action or another.

Well, it really is a good game if I got so invested into it. Hope I'm not about to hit the end screen.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ah fuck this game is great, but I hate the point where Myriam confronts Anthony after catching him cheating on her. If you play like a nice submissive wife up to that point the game actually locks you out of disbelieving Anthony's blackmail bullshit. Now I gotta roll back all the way to the encounter with Clark and give him a striptease to unlock the other option with Anthony. So it's either one dumb action or another.

Well, it really is a good game if I got so invested into it. Hope I'm not about to hit the end screen.
The trigger for dumping Anthony is listening in on his conversation at his office instead of going through the door. Doesn't matter if you cheat on him right then and there, what matters is that Myriam hears him dirty talking the woman so she knows he's lying when they have the argument.

Feb 12, 2021
ok, i've been trying to keep my "mouth" shut for as long as i can, but i need to stick up for those of us who chose the "busted lip" scene...stop hating on/kink-shaming those of us that chose this path, n want to see more of it. so thanks Zorlun, it's really appreciated; there aren't enough games w/scenes like this, n frankly speaking for those of us that are sick n twisted enough, we need more scenes like this, n even darker versions (tho that last part i'm pretty sure u already know from my previous posts)

WOW...I'M A COMPLETE DUMBASS!! from the way this is worded, it does sound like i'm accusing Zorlun of doing this, which was most definitely NOT my intention. my aim was towards the 3 posts immediately preceding mine, all condemning n hating on Anthony's treatment of Myriam...I'M SORRY ZORLUN!!

(i'd kick my own ass if i could, but i'm not that flexible) there...NOW that's how i intended it to sound; SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Yes, like said Mommysbuttslut, you are not only dependent on the "Dominance" trait to be able to make the choice to kick Anthony out, if Myriam has been curious and listened to the door before entering his office, she will hear him talking dirty to his secretary and then see through his bullshits despite being submissive.
Zorlun ok, i've been trying to keep my "mouth" shut for as long as i can, but i need to stick up for those of us who chose the "busted lip" scene...stop hating on/kink-shaming those of us that chose this path, n want to see more of it. so thanks Zorlun, it's really appreciated; there aren't enough games w/scenes like this, n frankly speaking for those of us that are sick n twisted enough, we need more scenes like this, n even darker versions (tho that last part i'm pretty sure u already know from my previous posts)
I don't remember doing any kink shaming and since it's in the game I can hardly be accused of it, I don't put in the game things I don't want to. I always said "to each his own" and one of the rules of my Discord server is "no kink shaming". Though that said, of course I'm trying to be at least a bit realistic in the game, Myriam will not enjoy much getting kick the shit out of her and abused by her husband, but since I opened up a dark road for Myriam, yes, there will be some more darker adventures and scenes for Myriam, with some abuse, humiliation, rape, manipulation and mind breaking. Though again, I insist, I say it out loud again, this is a doomed path, there will be no happy ending (from Myriam point of view) on this roads (there will be a few different ones on this theme).

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Yes, like said Mommysbuttslut, you are not only dependent on the "Dominance" trait to be able to make the choice to kick Anthony out, if Myriam has been curious and listened to the door before entering his office, she will hear him talking dirty to his secretary and then see through his bullshits despite being submissive.

I don't remember doing any kink shaming and since it's in the game I can hardly be accused of it, I don't put in the game things I don't want to. I always said "to each his own" and one of the rules of my Discord server is "no kink shaming". Though that said, of course I'm trying to be at least a bit realistic in the game, Myriam will not enjoy much getting kick the shit out of her and abused by her husband, but since I opened up a dark road for Myriam, yes, there will be some more darker adventures and scenes for Myriam, with some abuse, humiliation, rape, manipulation and mind breaking. Though again, I insist, I say it out loud again, this is a doomed path, there will be no happy ending (from Myriam point of view) on this roads (there will be a few different ones on this theme).
no no no...not from u boss!! i just wanted to get your attention b/c of the 3 posts above it, n let you know that not everyone hated that scene. my apologies, i guess i should've re-worded the post differently...i most definitely did NOT intend on accusing you, of ALL people, of kink-shaming; i'm still a newb w/this whole forum/posting thing...my apologies

(but thanks for pointing that out...omg do i sound like a fucking idiot, coming across as both complimenting n criticizing u at the same time; i SWEAR i'm not that stupid, really i'm not :eek::poop:o_O)

Last edited:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Other than my original hate for the way my Myriam was kind of forced into sex with her asshole abusive husband(I hate non-con), I really like how things are currently shaping up. Can't wait to have my Myriam get into Jennifer's panties. Also, hope she gets to bump "sexys" with the self-defense gal, then use her newfound skills to kick her husbands junk up into his throat, where he can choke on his own dick. In fact, from now on, the only dick I want her to have is those she can dominate like maybe the neighbor boy and/or her own little perv.
I wasn't a fan of that either but I am hopeful that at some point in the future one of her partners takes care of him, whetherit's Dum Dum, Cassius, the Principal, or the horse kicking him in the skull, or balls neutering him, I hope at the end, he gets what he has coming.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Downloaded v.2.05 and got an exception error when I opened my previous save.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 12247, in script call
    call var_chapter2_update5 from _call_var_chapter2_update5
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter2_update5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter2_update5'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.04.a
Mon Sep  6 00:36:29 2021

Reactions: Aran06 and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes