clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well... I guess I will wait a few more update then, don't want to replay the entire thing just for one update
If you copy your old save folder into the new game file, you can start new and then fast-forward to the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
As I said, for this update you need to start again from scratch, because I added a few variables that were missing. (Sorry for that, but there was no other way).

Dealing with it still.
Other Devs included a question like "did you help hammer in chapter X?" at the place before it became relevant when it was undefined before, I sadly don't know about renpy/python, but in other languages you can check for undefined values by checking "if(ch2_tasted_hammercum==null){question if you did stuff to him} else {continue as normal}"

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The new banner looks happy :) im such a bitch for colored things xD
Yes, this banner is very nice, in those trying times with Patreon, it was really a very nice surprise for the moral.
Other Devs included a question like "did you help hammer in chapter X?" at the place before it became relevant when it was undefined before, I sadly don't know about renpy/python, but in other languages you can check for undefined values by checking "if(ch2_tasted_hammercum==null){question if you did stuff to him} else {continue as normal}"
Yes, I thought of this solution, asking the question about what Myriam did before to avoid the player from restarting, but it was too "gauche" and it would have spoiled the immersion in my mind, even more so as there was 4 or 5 variables that I added (not all for the confessional).
I know it's a pain, and I'm sorry about it, but I really had not much choice, I also took the occasion to review some level of variables for some choices.
What pain me the most is that with those trouble with Patreon, I may have to make people start again depending on the changes they force me to do (though nothing is done yet, for now, the changes would not affect the compatibility of the saves).

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Would have to replay the game to be sure but I think Myriam automatically accepts Guy's invitation to the gala and the choice there is about something minor.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Would have to replay the game to be sure but I think Myriam automatically accepts Guy's invitation to the gala and the choice there is about something minor.
She doesn't. She says it's wrong to go without Eve or Anthony and therefore she refused Guys offer. This could have led to an interesting story branch where she attends the gala event with her husband and we see more of his abuse and her submission, but well... she's stuck with Guy.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 2.07] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey JokerLeader, chapter 02.rpy, line 1489,

"No, stop it Myriam, this is wrong. [JTD88":

is missing the closing bracket.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes