SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the Marc having sex with Miriam unconscious, and the Miriam slaping Marc after waking up scenes?

Reactions: Zorlun

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Zorlun - Man, awesome game. I especially loved that Museum scenes with Curator and the gangbang on the couch and in car.
Awsome artwork, damn that golden dress + blonde hair. It was Epic. Great Art!!
Thanks for your work and keep up awesome work!! Keep more gangbang/public sex scenes coming!! XDDD
Loved the game!

franklin3696

Sep 2, 2018
I guess you can work around the patreon rules by just adding a couple of patches, shouldn't be that difficult, everybody else does it. the game is one of a kind, just a few tweaks, i think you can make Myriam straighten her hair and probably dye it black in the future, that would give a true milf feel. Also try removing the folds above her eyebrows that kinda makes it look like she is worried all the time. Apart from that this game is a gem, nothing else offers so many kinks with so much quality, awaiting further kinks like goldenshower and rimjob.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I replayed the game and have some remarks:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Myriam is not just one thing, either slut or prude, no, like a lot of people, she's an amalgame of a lof of things, and if she can be submissive in some condition, she will be dominant in others, for the example you give with Marc, even if she has been submissive before, there is a moment where enough is enough, and the dominant part comes out to put Marc in place.

For the continuity error, with the gala, I've missed a line with ellipse, where Myriam decide to go to unwind and have a good night (not talking about sex here).

For the numerous people, sorry, but we'll agree to disagree, again, I don't want my game to be the same old game already done numerous time, with one MC and his/her harem of five people to romance, I want the game to feel alive and not a deserted island with only 5 people in the world (I know it's a caricature, but it's just to illustrate my feeling).
still no lesbian sex :cry:.
Next update as I said a few times already, with the end of the chapter (I'm on the scene right now as I write this).
MC is the mom...
Yep, and she can make love to herself, so the MC can make love to the mom. ^^
Anyone know how to trigger the Marc having sex with Miriam unconscious, and the Miriam slaping Marc after waking up scenes?
Marc needs to be a "dom" with no intervention from Myriam and of course she needs to be shitfaced. For the slap Myriam need to have a high willpower, then she'll make another intervention.
For willing sex wit Marc you need the path with the driver ? I tried with the student and Marc is being slapped by Myriam on the morning lol.
Nope, the driver has nothing to do with it, for the sex in the morning, you need Marc either as a "dom" or on "trust" road (with no intervention) and Myriam to be shitfaced.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So, Zorlun how can I make Myriam belive what the priest says? I have that option blured how much trusts is necesary for it? I have a trust level of 16, what options give Myriam enough trust?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun and ddghits

fairy_neko

Apr 16, 2020
Do you have a "buttons" folder in "images" folder? Where is located "cheat.rpy"?

Edi: Despite your facepalm, I have the answer. I see in your log that cheat.rpy is in "game" folder. That means you haven't unzip cheat.zip in "game" folder. So just follow instructions...

i just looked again with the new update and now i understand. thank you :)

Reactions: Bibifoc

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Marc needs to be a "dom" with no intervention from Myriam and of course she needs to be shitfaced. For the slap Myriam need to have a high willpower, then she'll make another intervention.
I did as you say, but when Marc sees Miriam's pussy oozing cum, he says something like "what a slut", goes for a facial and then sleeps with her, even if you have used condoms with all the gala partners and be a good girl with the driver, the boys cum inside Miriam and the Driver goes for a horse anal in the end.

Reactions: Zorlun

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Будет ли еще одно зверство? И примет ли в этом участие Катерина?

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
It will be good when, during their lesbian games, their dog will attach himself to their daughter, and Mirai will begin to attract her daughter to sex with him.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes