Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Trust needs to be >= 25 to enable that option but if its >= 20 you'll get another chance to choose that route.

Great update again!! Zorlun: I sure hope you manage to deal with Patreon's police.
what do i need to do in unren to make the trust variable the proper variable?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
some errors when in the confessional that can be ignored but still annoying
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 24729, in script
    if ch2_tasted_hammers_cum == True:
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 24729, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch2_tasted_hammers_cum' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.07
Sat Nov  6 02:37:02 2021
You probably use an old save. You can use my mod or you'll have to replay from beginning.

Reactions: kyxlian and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I say "even better", because "thinking code", probably what the author of that game did was just do a search and replace i nteh game "as is" (i.e. with the mother-son scenes) and where there was, e.g. the literal value "son", replaced it with a variable, then added at the start of the code the code so the game asks, as I already mentioned, how the player wants to define the relationship (effectively, define the variable).
I did not try to look at your code, but that may allow you to change things, without having really to change pretty much anything on the story, and without even requiring a patch.
enjoying Myriam's swimming, if you see what I mean ;-))
It could be a solution, but the story after that wouldn't make much chance without story change, without talking about just word change mother to anything else, there is a few conversations with her talking about her motherhood or her kids, the fact that she stopped her gymnastic career because she was pregnant with Katherine, etc...
The bestiality would still be a "problem" for Patron though - but you wrote you already know how you can take care of that (and hoping they don't object in future to any lewd content linked to the horse riding, the little river/pool, and the "audience" enjoying Myriam's swimming, if you see what I mean ;-))
It's not finished, but yes, here a simple work of patching by a nice modder named "Notme" and it's done. ^^
why do white americans love interracial? I do not understand.
I hope to know the answer before my comment is deleted. in fact I never know the answer because my comments are deleted.
It's a kink as any other, no point discussing what make other people "tick", even more so when you don't really want to hear the answer. Just accept that people have other taste than you and you will live a lot more happier.
welp i guess i'll impatiently wait for the patch playing it all over again cause of the forced changes it just wont feel the same without the goodie kinks/fetish
The ch2.07 version is not censored, it will be the next one that I'll probably share in a few days after figuring out how to clean everything to Patreon's guidelines.
After that it will be up to that nice modder "Notme" to share a tiers patch for people to get back the cut out content.
My 1st option with the Priest, i.e, "Oh my god! I'm possessed!" is locked, what attributes should I inc/dec so that it unlocks? Btw this update almost had me breaking No Nut Nov, so great job u CAME close xD
If you have "Trust" at 25+ it will automatically answer for you (but I will in the futur change that to 30+), if you have 20+ you will be able to make the choice.
some errors when in the confessional that can be ignored but still annoying
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.07
Sat Nov  6 02:37:02 2021
As I said, for this update you need to start again from scratch, because I added a few variables that were missing. (Sorry for that, but there was no other way).
Great update again!! Zorlun: I sure hope you manage to deal with Patreon's police.
Dealing with it still.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Zorlun

Most games would have branched off into many multiple and separate major story paths to cover the kinks you bring us with each update.
You keep the basic 'this is Myriam's story' outline while weaving in all the various kinks and somehow, it still all makes sense for the choices we get to make. Not just for this choice but for all previous and most-likely future choices. You are a master in this form of media.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 1486530
And here you go, Project Myriam ch2.07 free public version is here! In the hands of the moderators.

What's new:

Important note: You will have to start again from the start with this update!

(Sorry for that but there was no way around, I added some variables during some earlier choices in the game to add more flavor to a scene of the update. I also made easier some choices that caused some problems in early game.)

Have fun people!
Hot damn! that was a good update.
Loved the dom Marc stuff and hope that Myriam keeps on going to do stuff with him.
Cant wait to have her being Marc's personal pleasure and breeding pet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demnor and Jeancul

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The ANONFILE link has Malware, don't download it, use Gofile or other
It is not the game that has Malware though, it is ANON pushing crap on you. When you click download on ANON it will sometimes ask you permission to download something that has a very similar name to the desired download but is just malware. Don't click yes, just cancel and try again until you get the proper file. Or even better, don't use ANON.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Important note: You will have to start again from the start with this update!
Well... I guess I will wait a few more update then, don't want to replay the entire thing just for one update

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It could be a solution, but the story after that wouldn't make much chance without story change, without talking about just word change mother to anything else, there is a few conversations with her talking about her motherhood or her kids, the fact that she stopped her gymnastic career because she was pregnant with Katherine, etc...
Well, true about the part on the gymnastic career, but to be honest, at least two games (I don't remember if I played more, I think so, but probably they did not stick because I immediately stopped) where I saw that trick used, did sound more than weird with that modification (I remember well that one with the "tenant" stuff had almost completely senseless text in that way, but I think even another one came out weird), so much that I put back the correct label just to make it make sense.
So, you would not be the first case.
For Marc, maybe you can try the "adopted child" as the proposed text, at least for Marc (don't recall anything referring to Myriam being pregnant with him), and you could still be able to use all the text where she refers to him as his son.
There is even a famous case where an Hollywood Director ended up divorcing, and being with (and marrying, if I am not wrong) their adopted daughter - it is allowed by law, because there is no blood link whatsoever, so, honestly, it would seems strange that they block that.

Allow me to be brutal. Some will like one kink, some another, some will play dom Marc, others sub Marc, some will make Myriam "do stuff" only with Anthony, or not even with him and kicking him out, etc. - but there is a 98% (not to say 100%) all the people who are playing your game from here on F95 and/or Patreon and/or Subscribestar, are going to restore the original labels.
Even the ones that will put a stop to Marc activities and avoid the incest (at least with Marc) part, exactly because you made the game in such a way that it is possible for them to avoid that content anyway by making Myriam do certain choices.

It is appreciable, and indeed one of your (well, of your game ;-)) strong points that you try to keep the overall coherence of the story (aside the sideline weird events, though till now the fit nicely), and I think I can understand the bad feeling as author in seeing your creature disfigured, but in the end, you are doing this just for Patreon policies.
And they are not really interested in knowing if your game contains incest, bestiality, rape, or whatever else they will ban after, they only want to be able to say that if the game is downloaded through their web site and played, it will not be immediately visible that there is incest, bestiality, etc.
I am pretty sure the other games I saw using that trick had Patreon as well.

There is another game I am also sponsoring on Patreon, who did have some incest content in one part (although it is a very different game and setting, even for that content, and the parts are in separate files).
That one uses a patch, but it is a very small patch that did not changes from one version to the next of the chapter with that content, which means it was not replacing image, the content was already there, the patch just makes it possible to see it.

Anyway, if you use instead the "alternate version" solution, I guess it will be better you send the link on F95 or some other way, not by Patreon message, if they are so picky, better not use them for that ;-)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes