Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hello all just want to say to the dev is I really enjoy your game.

Second, I wanted to reach out for some help. When I started the game, I didn't like Anthony one bit and I bucked him as I could while still having fun with DumDum, I know you are pretty much forced to give Anthony what he wanted in the motel room if you did have fun with DumDum. After that I turned him down every time and after catching him in the office there was no way I wasn't booting him out lol. I didn't take up Clark and his proposal because luckily the dev gave us heads up, he was a snake in the grass lol. What my question is as I'm pretty much ok with everybody else as far as she is concerned like Marc Kat and William. I downloaded the gallery mod today and seen the scenes with William, my main question is I was nice to him and his mom and was flirting with him but I couldn't get the scenes with him. Am I missing something? Thanks

I'm kind of glad the Marc isn't hers because I'm going to send that little dude with his dad they deserve each other LOL
If I am remembering and understanding you right, you cannot give Bobo both clothes and food, only clothes, or just skip the scene and head straight home to get the 1st William sex scene.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Actually, a started a new game basically from scratch, but when it comes to the momka cop appearing (and having to show the change in values), it throws an error saying basically that it cannot find the variable for Momke , from what I can understand.

View attachment 1525882
Ok, I don't understand where that come from, I just verified the line specified in the crash, and it's not there, it seems that a "om" came replacing the "i" from Mike (the cop named Mike), I don't know why there's this in your code, but it does not appear in mine.
Curious as to when we might ever see some of the people from the beginning that were teased? I always loved the way it went but the past 2 or 3 updates seem kinda out of nowhere with random new people (other than family) and felt shorter to me imo. Dont take it the wrong way not trying to throw shade because to me this is one of the few games/devs that i think has been showing others how it should be done. And BTW is it just me or is the website been on the fritz the past couple of days? It still occasionally is saying Maintenance for 3 or 4 days for me.
You'll see back the people, I just set a few plot lines, characters and places, and they'll get develop in turn as the game advance in chapters.
For the updates that seems shorter, well, they only seem like so, because they are bigger as before, the feeling comes from the fact that in the latest updates, you started seeing consequences of choices made before, leading to different paths in the updates, so if the updates seems shorter, she has in fact more replayability.
Hello all just want to say to the dev is I really enjoy your game.

Second, I wanted to reach out for some help. When I started the game, I didn't like Anthony one bit and I bucked him as I could while still having fun with DumDum, I know you are pretty much forced to give Anthony what he wanted in the motel room if you did have fun with DumDum. After that I turned him down every time and after catching him in the office there was no way I wasn't booting him out lol. I didn't take up Clark and his proposal because luckily the dev gave us heads up, he was a snake in the grass lol. What my question is as I'm pretty much ok with everybody else as far as she is concerned like Marc Kat and William. I downloaded the gallery mod today and seen the scenes with William, my main question is I was nice to him and his mom and was flirting with him but I couldn't get the scenes with him. Am I missing something? Thanks

I'm kind of glad the Marc isn't hers because I'm going to send that little dude with his dad they deserve each other LOL
Thanks for the support, glad to hear you enjoyed the game.
For William the scene is a matter of timing: during the event after the office, in the park with Bobo, Myriam can help the hobo, by going to buy ONLY clothes or clothes AND food, if you chose to buy ONLY clothes, Myriam cross pass with William, but if Myriam go for clothes AND food, she take too much time and miss the opportunity to cross pass with William.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ok so if you don't have anything to do with Bobo then after you catch Anthony red-handed you get the William scenes?
Yes, you will, but as I said before, you can go help him, just don't take too much time.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
For William the scene is a matter of timing: during the event after the office, in the park with Bobo, Myriam can help the hobo, by going to buy ONLY clothes or clothes AND food, if you chose to buy ONLY clothes, Myriam cross pass with William, but if Myriam go for clothes AND food, she take too much time and miss the opportunity to cross pass with William.

Thank you for your reply,

So will you miss helping Bobo later and taking him to the hospital?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Thank you for your reply,

So will you miss helping Bobo later and taking him to the hospital?
No, that won't have an influence on the second encounter with him at the end of chapter 2, but it will have an influence later on.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
No, that won't have an influence on the second encounter with him at the end of chapter 2, but it will have an influence later on.
Thanks for the reply, I just redid the story and got it thanks. I know that the incest kink is kind of being snuffed out but I'd like to see some content with Kat and Eve, along with Kats new friend that give Mi a massage. I also can't wait to see what Mi can do to her husband after the split if that's the way you go, knowing her dad and how powerful he is I'm surprised he's still breathing lol. Looking forward to the fighting skills too and hoping she gets to where the park thing doesn't happen again and she will be able to defend herself along her adventures.

I really do enjoy the fact that there is a female protagonist game (which are few) that give control to the player/reader to make your own decisions of who you want to be with, most are filled with blackmail, corruption and forced situations that takes control completely away from the reader and for that I thank you.

I'm still waiting for the BI female protagonist that can start their own harems lol.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
okay try to lets help people out...

do you have a version of 2.07a, open it

Look in the 'game' folder

scroll down... its just past an option file...
there is a Patch.rpa filesized 42700 KB

copy it...

They paste it into the game folder of 2.08... I open my 2.08 using old saves and i had saved the Cassius shower scene in 2.07 and its still there after i patched it... im not a computer programmer,, but Zor did mention that the 2.07a version already had the patch installed
and when i looked thru 2.08 there was no Patch file found.
I am not sure what i just told you is correct... but it worked for me....ive installed the Joker mod
I still have to add the gallery mod, Ill see if its still in the gallery mod..

Hopes this helps

Reactions: johnelros

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
okay try to lets help people out...

do you have a version of 2.07a, open it

Look in the 'game' folder

scroll down... its just past an option file...
there is a Patch.rpa filesized 42700 KB

copy it...

They paste it into the game folder of 2.08... I open my 2.08 using old saves and i had saved the Cassius shower scene in 2.07 and its still there after i patched it... im not a computer programmer,, but Zor did mention that the 2.07a version already had the patch installed
and when i looked thru 2.08 there was no Patch file found.
I am not sure what i just told you is correct... but it worked for me....ive installed the Joker mod
I still have to add the gallery mod, Ill see if its still in the gallery mod..

Hopes this helps
Yes it would work to put back the old scenes that were in Prometheus' patch.

The patch is not in the ch2.08 version yet, because the last version on the main page is a leaked one from Patreon (still pissed), where the game is up to Patreon guidelines and without patch. For the share of ch2.08 update with the patch in, you will have to wait for December 5th for the official release of the free public version.
I know it must just seems a pain for the majority of you, but I have supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar that pay for the privilege of early access, so if I have no problem with the leaks of patrons only post, the game leak when there's just a week to wait, that, I can't support.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
What am I doing wrong to not incite the beast stuff? I even console commanded my Lust and Cum to be at 50, yet nothing happens after the shower

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What am I doing wrong to not incite the beast stuff? I even console commanded my Lust and Cum to be at 50, yet nothing happens after the shower
As the post just before yours state, the update on the main page do not have the patch from Prometheus that put back the cut scenes in the game, because it's a leak from Patreon which is to the guidelines of their site.
So as said, either you wait for the official release of the free public version on December 5th, or you become a higher tier patron to have access to the early access.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Yes it would work to put back the old scenes that were in Prometheus' patch.

The patch is not in the ch2.08 version yet, because the last version on the main page is a leaked one from Patreon (still pissed), where the game is up to Patreon guidelines and without patch. For the share of ch2.08 update with the patch in, you will have to wait for December 5th for the official release of the free public version.
I know it must just seems a pain for the majority of you, but I have supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar that pay for the privilege of early access, so if I have no problem with the leaks of patrons only post, the game leak when there's just a week to wait, that, I can't support.

I agree that when people pay for early access they should have it. Im on patreon, i support other creators as well
Just was trying to get people to think about what they were asking. And sorta ease that away. That as least lets they play
As a suggestion for others if you want to keep all the dropped scenes etc. Keep the 2.07 version, then start from scratch on the 2.08 making your saves in higher number slots that way you can keep the old saves... just takes a little thought on it.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Why can't Myriam say No to Anthony at the motel?
To be able to say no to Anthony at the motel: Myriam need to avoid the shower event with Dumdum, if she do this event, she feels guilty about it and feels she owes something to Anthony, finding herself accepting his abuse because of it.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
To be able to say no to Anthony at the motel: Myriam need to avoid the shower event with Dumdum, if she do this event, she feels guilty about it and feels she owes something to Anthony, finding herself accepting his abuse because of it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ok, I don't understand where that come from, I just verified the line specified in the crash, and it's not there, it seems that a "om" came replacing the "i" from Mike (the cop named Mike), I don't know why there's this in your code, but it does not appear in mine.
Thanks a lot, you actually solved the problem, even if you did not see it :)

By the way, it came to mind, it may be useful if somewhere along the story you make it appear that Evelyn is at least second degree cousin, and cross your fingers.
I am saying that just to be on the "safe side", because in some country, the legal definition of incest covers till the level of first degree cousins.
Relative "safe side", as I mentioned on Discord, the moment you made Marc Anthony's son, and not having any blood relation with Myriam, that legally would not have qualified anymore as incest anyway, because "incest" require a blood connection, but Patreon did not like it anyway - Patreon is making their own interpretation, which unfortunately means even the "cousin" may or may not fall under their vigil eye :)

Please, as a player, try to make it something that is not "I am writing it only for the Patreon pain in the neck", try to make it natural, or if you do it, do it every explicitly :p :) - though I am afraid they would not appreciate if you wrote something like "I am making the character say this only because I want to avoid Patreon screwing me up" :)).

But also, please don't take away whatever you had planned for Evelyn and Myriam (if anything, but I understood at least something was foreseen), without being told so by our friendly Patreon ;-)
It is true that the game is not about the "incest" kink, but if one takes out all of Evelyn, Katherine, Marc, it's already a lot of content, and possible developments, and development tension for Myriam.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I still hope that Miriam, becoming a real bitch, will accustom Katarina to bestiality.
Not going to happen (anymore, at least), I am afraid. Zorlun, through the patch from Prometheus, managed to keep the bestiality in, so in the version with the patch, Myriam can still do "stuff" with Cassius.
But he also already said clearly that do to the complication of keeping versions with big differences in content as an afterthought (i.e. the game was not meant to have different versions), and to Patreon intervention (the most important factor, it was their intervention that forced creating two versions), any sexual scene involving both Katherine and Myriam cannot happen anymore.

So, it seems Katherine's sexual content has to go.

Unless... (making a separate post for that)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun, thinking about the Katherine aspect...

What about something like Katherine finding some video of Myriam doing the various kind of stuff (of course, to be seen in what way and situation Myriam would end up making a video), and then getting inspired to copy her and try herself ?

I know it woud move away from trying to have all the sex scenes involving only Myriam, and would take out the possibiity of using the direct interaction Myriam-Katherine to see the reaction (thus change the stats, and the evolution) for Myriam.
But if the thing was Katherine knowing/finding out what Myriam tries/does, then trying herself (or not, that can give the player a possibility of also influencing the evolution of Katherine), and then Myriam knowing/discovering what Katherine is experimenting (and the player having the possibility of deciding how she feels/react), that could give the possibility of still keeping the possibility of the two characters somehow influencing and guiding each other, even without any direct sexual connection.

A link, instead of the video, could be Jennifer.
You cannot show Jennifer, Myriam and Katherine in the same sex scene, because you have been forbidden to have Myriam and Katherine in any kind of sexual situation.
But you can have Myriam showing/teaching Jennifer (who is anyway a bit more "free/daring" type), then separately Jennifer doing the same with Katherine.
It would require changing a bit, and I guess expanding, how you had expected to use Jennifer, but then again, you had anyway to change the game due to Patreon, effectively cutting out stuff, at least this would not be a cut.

And could give you extra decision points for Myriam's evolution: does she involve Jennifer in, or anyway show her, any given kink and in whatever given situation she has the opportunity to, or not, and how does she react then if Jennifer does it, or not (if you leave a choice on that) ? And when she finds out Jennifer spoke about/showed to/involved Katherine, and Katherine eventually (if the choice is left to the player) does it, how does Myriam feel about it/react to that ?

If Patreon has closed you the door, you can still go through the window, you will not be able to carry with you through it with the furniture (the Marc stuff), but you can find ways to at least carry with you some pictures (this kind of stuff, or something like that you come up with) ;-)

Reactions: Zorlun and Nevrius

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
i become this error in version 0.27 with the Gallery mode i have see there where i have this error is a nice scene with marc can anyone help pls?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes