TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there ever going to be a time when the 'Prometheus' patch' is released as a standalone patch?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there ever going to be a time when the 'Prometheus' patch' is released as a standalone patch?
The links on the front page are for a leaked version so probably going to pop up on lewdpatcher or here when the version goes public on the 5th.

Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Zorlun Just curious.
When the lower tiers on subscribestar get the latest update, will the patch be included or separate?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Zorlun Stonkingly good game, thanks. Loving the options and the ability to include/exclude stuff you like or not... Intrigued to see where her alcohol/weed addiction goes... Excellent graphics especially the MC. :)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Zorlun in case noone reported it already:
Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 27387, in script
    $ my_notify({"Cheating" : 1})
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 27387, in <module>
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
    l = update_stats(d)
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 67, in update_stats
    MCtrait[x] +=d[x]
KeyError: u'Cheating'
When selecting "Why am I feeling excited?!" right after a series of blowjobs
with cheating lvl 20

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Zorlun in case noone reported it already:
Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 27387, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 27387, in <module>
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 76, in my_notify
    l = update_stats(d)
  File "game/notification.rpy", line 67, in update_stats
    MCtrait[x] +=d[x]
KeyError: u'Cheating'
When selecting "Why am I feeling excited?!" right after a series of blowjobs
with cheating lvl 20
Yeah he knows about it, i told him last week, said it will be fixed for public release on 12/5

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun Just curious.
When the lower tiers on subscribestar get the latest update, will the patch be included or separate?
Yes, Prometheus' patch will be released directly with the update.
What's this update, isn't the public version was set to be released on 5th December?
It's a leak, I'm not the one that shared it and uploaded it.
Well, yes but this is a piracy site so earlier versions do get leaked.
Still, I feel pissed, I'm very present here to answer questions from the community and share the game since the start, this week of waiting really isn't much, but yes, it's a pirate site, nothing much I can say...

Volontieur

Dec 15, 2017
Well, what can i say...
I'm was very glad to meet this game - many ways to explore an interestig story, simple choises adwances you to plot, in which you are interested (or close, if you are not).
But now...
O'k, bestiality branch was cut from the possybilities (that's sad, but o'k), but it's absent wasn't compensated, so, many ways was closed whith that decision (which is thruly sad).
Well... one more come-down.
That was cool, very good game.

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
To be able to say no to Anthony at the motel: Myriam need to avoid the shower event with Dumdum, if she do this event, she feels guilty about it and feels she owes something to Anthony, finding herself accepting his abuse because of it.
But if she avoid the event she can't get enough points to do things with Cassius. But now it's history. Damn Patreon! You blew it up! Damn Patreon to hell!

Reactions: Volontieur
Dec 27, 2018
great game played many paths after finding it but it seems the condom purchase seems pointless, yeah you can ask charles to wear them and the students but apart from some different images nothing changes then you have the limo with students and they are forgotten again
could really do with naming saves as im creating a hell of a lot of different ones

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, what can i say...
I'm was very glad to meet this game - many ways to explore an interestig story, simple choises adwances you to plot, in which you are interested (or close, if you are not).
But now...
O'k, bestiality branch was cut from the possybilities (that's sad, but o'k), but it's absent wasn't compensated, so, many ways was closed whith that decision (which is thruly sad).
Well... one more come-down.
That was cool, very good game.
All the bestiality content is available via a patch made by the modder Prometheus... which will be in the update coming on December 5th.
The update on the main page do not have it because it's a leak from Patreon, which is to the guidelines, without the patch.
Or you can go on Discord and find the download of the previous version ch2.07a, which has the patch also.
great game played many paths after finding it but it seems the condom purchase seems pointless, yeah you can ask charles to wear them and the students but apart from some different images nothing changes then you have the limo with students and they are forgotten again
could really do with naming saves as im creating a hell of a lot of different ones
Well, that's all you can do with them now, never said it would be all there would be to do with it, but anyway, has any other kink, if it's not your thing whatever you see is just "meh".
And of course yes, when she's totally stone, drunk and seeing pink, yep, she doesn't have much things in mind, like asking them to put on condoms, she did before because she was still slightly there, but once the gangbang start, it's down hill after that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still, I feel pissed, I'm very present here to answer questions from the community and share the game since the start, this week of waiting really isn't much, but yes, it's a pirate site, nothing much I can say...
I am not taking away your right to be pissed off, hun. You work hard, you have every right to be annoyed when people leak.

I was just pointing out that this is a piracy site and it happens. Doesn't invalidate your feelings but it is par for the course.

There are some devs that have deals with their subscribers to leave it for a week. I know Runey has a deal with his beta testers not to leak beta builds.

Might be worth having a chat on Patreon seeing if they would be willing to lay off.

Mostly the Piracy site thing comes in handy for games that don't have a public release but I don't think most people here mind waiting a week or 2.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes