Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wowowow okay she myriam gets a small update but can we see more pics of her new upgrades? cause i really liked her old hair (looked also so great when wet) but the new one from that one pic looks nice too. but i personally just thought she could have smoother/softer thighs (and maybe a bit wider hips if possible). but i guess thats not what slimming down means. what does slimming down mean? i am a bit scared cause i beside her tad too muscular legs i really liked everything else. i mean the idea is nice but if slim implies thinner and more muscular i personally don't know.

beside that i look very forward to her new chapter and i wish you and her good luck. i am really excited what ideas you will come up with her what she will do in her optional new tasks she could choose from which was an amazing idea.

the incest thingy doesn't bother me at all. and i respect your decision here.

i am just scared she gets even more muscular and thinner thats all. ^^

beside that: thx for the update you really put much effort into this game!

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
pmlae-fan.gif pmlae-fan2.gif pmlae-fan2a.gif
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1552880_pmlae-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1903738_pmlae-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1903739_pmlae-fan2a.gif

Last edited:

Yoshix2

Jan 26, 2021

Hello there, here's the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations!
What's new:
- Around a 3200+ lines of code and 249 new renders.
- 4 scenes (with lots of subscenes and 4 potential naughty scenes).
- 1 new character introduced (well not really new, she was glimpsed in chapter 1).
- Around 16 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content.
This update come with a conclusion for chapter 2, ending on a little cliffhanger. Having two different main scenes depending on choices (the presence of Anthony or not), the update could feel shorter, even though she has more replayability.
This update will see the introduction of the first closed ending, though it won't be playable for now, only leaving a greyed out choice for the moment, so keep a save at this choice to be able to come back later and this ending (only possible on Anthony's path).

Chapter 0 through ch2.07 dialogues have been reviewed and ch2.08 awaiting his turn. Thanks as always to Kyla Angel for her help, support and special touch. ^^

So here it is:
- PC ch2.08: #YkN-Guw6tw7QsSJtFcw9eN4qmnkc9v4oZQcDoW_Ng_w
Key: YkN-Guw6tw7QsSJtFcw9eN4qmnkc9v4oZQcDoW_Ng_w
- MAC ch2.08: #v42o-r24DV-OKPZTySpQyh8A24jEvyFumWCYWykQb_8
Key: v42o-r24DV-OKPZTySpQyh8A24jEvyFumWCYWykQb_8

Thank you all again for your support, without you, this game would not keep living and Myriam would not be able to continue her adventures.
And now I leave you to enjoy this new update in the life and explorations of Myriam! ^^
PS: And thank you all for your support during this snafu with Patreon TS team early this month, and don't worry too much if you see the patrons number drop a lot start of December, this big drop having joined SubscribeStar. I am sincerely proud of the support and trust I have from you all. Thank you. ^^

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I don't get it, bestiality and incest has been problem areas for quite some time now on most larger platforms, how about not adding it in the first please ? Instead you disregard that and add it anyway JUST TO REMOVE IT when the shit hits the fan, that seems a tad farcical and ill-informed. I love this game in it's original form, because of its brave content, no holds barred intent and something i would have supported financially. Although i get why you have to backtrack i just can't help thinking you should have known this was coming. Anyway, good luck.

Reactions: Back and CainKova

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Wonderful update. Thank you for that, Zorlun. Project Myriam is one of the best games I've experienced so far. I like the fact that you offer a wide range of choices to shape Myriam just the way you want. Keep up the good work! And even though I appreciate your commendable efforts to answer every single question here in this forum, I am pretty sure you must not answer the very same questions several times. People should be able to scroll up once in a while and your valueable time is probably better invested in more great stories about our favourite MILF... :giggle:

Oct 28, 2017
hey guys can someone just clarify me I already downloaded 2.08v but recent one says official so what the difference?? Thank you advance.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
hey guys can someone just clarify me I already downloaded 2.08v but recent one says official so what the difference?? Thank you advance.
Go with the official one if you want more content. I believe the first release didn't have the patch included.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
First, it seems the official ch2.08 free public version with Prometheus patch is up (though I didn't download the file to verify, so do not hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong).

wowowow okay she myriam gets a small update but can we see more pics of her new upgrades? cause i really liked her old hair (looked also so great when wet) but the new one from that one pic looks nice too. but i personally just thought she could have smoother/softer thighs (and maybe a bit wider hips if possible). but i guess thats not what slimming down means. what does slimming down mean? i am a bit scared cause i beside her tad too muscular legs i really liked everything else. i mean the idea is nice but if slim implies thinner and more muscular i personally don't know.

beside that i look very forward to her new chapter and i wish you and her good luck. i am really excited what ideas you will come up with her what she will do in her optional new tasks she could choose from which was an amazing idea.

the incest thingy doesn't bother me at all. and i respect your decision here.

i am just scared she gets even more muscular and thinner thats all. ^^

beside that: thx for the update you really put much effort into this game!
Slimed down means exactly that, I gave her a slight weight loss to go with all the physical activity she does during the ellipse. With the rework of the model and correction of parasite morph, some muscles went away too, you should see the difference in next update with the start of chapter 3.
(I'll probably make a development post about Myriam during the month.)
I don't get it, bestiality and incest has been problem areas for quite some time now on most larger platforms, how about not adding it in the first please ? Instead you disregard that and add it anyway JUST TO REMOVE IT when the shit hits the fan, that seems a tad farcical and ill-informed. I love this game in it's original form, because of its brave content, no holds barred intent and something i would have supported financially. Although i get why you have to backtrack i just can't help thinking you should have known this was coming. Anyway, good luck.
Can't argue with that now that I'm in the situation, but when I started, I didn't think for a second that I would have so much success so quickly (you may say success is relative of course, but from what I was waiting I can't use another word), and after that I just kept going without stopping to think on it. I had vaguely the feeling I had to be cautious, so I was, never mentioning any problematic content on Patreon, and I thought I would have to be a lot more famous to fall under the highlights of the T&S team.
So yes, here you are in insight definitely should have done better, but like I said, I never thought the game would have such support and I came with basically zero knowledge in game development.
But in the end, like we say in french "c'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron" (meaning literally: "it's by forging that you become a blacksmith"), and this bad moment with Patreon's T&S team will have brought me valuable experience for the future.
Imagine if Cassius would have shown up while the dinner guests were still standing around...
It was on my mind a good time, but I preferred to keep that sort of scene for later in game.
Wonderful update. Thank you for that, Zorlun. Project Myriam is one of the best games I've experienced so far. I like the fact that you offer a wide range of choices to shape Myriam just the way you want. Keep up the good work! And even though I appreciate your commendable efforts to answer every single question here in this forum, I am pretty sure you must not answer the very same questions several times. People should be able to scroll up once in a while and your valueable time is probably better invested in more great stories about our favourite MILF... :giggle:
Thank you for the support, glad to hear you enjoyed the game.
For answering time and time again the same question, well, I can't say it's not annoying, but as long as I can afford to give time to answer questions, I will, as long as it's polite and respectful. As an artist in life, I never understood the point of being an asshole when people come to ask me question about my art, even when the question are stupid or obvious. After that, I can't say I'm perfect either, I can't help sometime being a tad sarcastic in my answers when I'm annoyed or when I answered the same question just the post before, but still, I firmly think that for the game and in life in general, being respectful and not an asshole is always generally the best way to go.
(Mind you I say this while knowing I have for the moment a manageable number of supporters or curious asking me question, I know that as it grow up, I won't be able to keep the rhythm.)
Today was the official release of the ch2.08 free public update for Project Myriam with Prometheus' patch, the one from the last few days was a leak from Patreon and didn't had the patch inside.
I don't like the end of this update at all! Does it mean the end of Anthony? That's sucks.
Yes, sorry, I know he was a fan favorite, but it was always in the books that he was on the way out, he was just a stepping stone for Myriam's future.
Though, even if not accessible for now, there is a special closed ending for him that you'll be able to enjoy, and Anthony is not also totally done, you will see him again in the future, notably during chapter 3, but also later on, but no spoilers. ^^

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
Hey Zorlun.

I'm a supporter on Patreon and tried migrating to Subscribestar, but my creditcard gets declined by Subscribestar so I have to stick to Patreon. How do I get access to the Patch or a Patched version of the latest build?

Wasn't on Discord, but now I am and have sent you a PM there to get the patch or patched version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun and Swedra

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Zorlun.

I'm a supporter on Patreon and tried migrating to Subscribestar, but my creditcard gets declined by Subscribestar so I have to stick to Patreon. How do I get access to the Patch or a Patched version of the latest build?

Wasn't on Discord, but now I am and have sent you a PM there to get the patch or patched version.
I was kind of checking this game out specifically for the bestiality (though the game grew on me in general to be honest), Im confused now, is there a patch for this?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I was kind of checking this game out specifically for the bestiality (though the game grew on me in general to be honest), Im confused now, is there a patch for this?
Yes. The patch comes preloaded with the 'official' version from subscribestar. I tried posting the patch.rpa file here but F95 says it is too large.
BTW, there is new besti content in this patch.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Yes. The patch comes preloaded with the 'official' version from subscribestar. I tried posting the patch.rpa file here but F95 says it is too large.
BTW, there is new besti content in this patch.
So, can one get ahold of said patch some other way?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes