clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So, can one get ahold of said patch some other way?
Not sure, but maybe non-members can download from subscribestar now that it is free to everyone??
He provides a mega link in one of his posts. Otherwise, it's only $2 to join at the lowest tier.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
First, it seems the official ch2.08 free public version with Prometheus patch is up (though I didn't download the file to verify, so do not hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong).

Slimed down means exactly that, I gave her a slight weight loss to go with all the physical activity she does during the ellipse. With the rework of the model and correction of parasite morph, some muscles went away too, you should see the difference in next update with the start of chapter 3.
(I'll probably make a development post about Myriam during the month.)

okay. thx for the answer but i think i have to see it myself first then before decide. but interesting

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Hello there, here's the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations!
What's new:
- Around a 3200+ lines of code and 249 new renders.
- 4 scenes (with lots of subscenes and 4 potential naughty scenes).
- 1 new character introduced (well not really new, she was glimpsed in chapter 1).
- Around 16 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content.
This update come with a conclusion for chapter 2, ending on a little cliffhanger. Having two different main scenes depending on choices (the presence of Anthony or not), the update could feel shorter, even though she has more replayability.
This update will see the introduction of the first closed ending, though it won't be playable for now, only leaving a greyed out choice for the moment, so keep a save at this choice to be able to come back later and this ending (only possible on Anthony's path).

Chapter 0 through ch2.07 dialogues have been reviewed and ch2.08 awaiting his turn. Thanks as always to Kyla Angel for her help, support and special touch. ^^

So here it is:
- PC ch2.08: Mega#YkN-Guw6tw7QsSJtFcw9eN4qmnkc9v4oZQcDoW_Ng_w
Key: YkN-Guw6tw7QsSJtFcw9eN4qmnkc9v4oZQcDoW_Ng_w
- MAC ch2.08: Mega#v42o-r24DV-OKPZTySpQyh8A24jEvyFumWCYWykQb_8
Key: v42o-r24DV-OKPZTySpQyh8A24jEvyFumWCYWykQb_8

Thank you all again for your support, without you, this game would not keep living and Myriam would not be able to continue her adventures.
And now I leave you to enjoy this new update in the life and explorations of Myriam! ^^
PS: And thank you all for your support during this snafu with Patreon TS team early this month, and don't worry too much if you see the patrons number drop a lot start of December, this big drop having joined SubscribeStar. I am sincerely proud of the support and trust I have from you all. Thank you. ^^

wait. the update of today starts where it ended for me last time: where myriam has to help her sister. with future father content. the possible naughty scene is lesbian interaction? did i miss something? Oo just a bit confused

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
wait. the update of today starts where it ended for me last time: where myriam has to help her sister. with future father content. the possible naughty scene is lesbian interaction? did i miss something? Oo just a bit confused
I think that's because it's the same version, simply with the patch. The last update was a leaked version by someone other than Zorlun.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018

Hello there, here's the new version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations!
What's new:
- Around a 3200+ lines of code and 249 new renders.
- 4 scenes (with lots of subscenes and 4 potential naughty scenes).
- 1 new character introduced (well not really new, she was glimpsed in chapter 1).
- Around 16 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content.
This update come with a conclusion for chapter 2, ending on a little cliffhanger. Having two different main scenes depending on choices (the presence of Anthony or not), the update could feel shorter, even though she has more replayability.
This update will see the introduction of the first closed ending, though it won't be playable for now, only leaving a greyed out choice for the moment, so keep a save at this choice to be able to come back later and this ending (only possible on Anthony's path).

Chapter 0 through ch2.07 dialogues have been reviewed and ch2.08 awaiting his turn. Thanks as always to Kyla Angel for her help, support and special touch. ^^

So here it is:
- PC ch2.08: Mega#YkN-Guw6tw7QsSJtFcw9eN4qmnkc9v4oZQcDoW_Ng_w
Key: YkN-Guw6tw7QsSJtFcw9eN4qmnkc9v4oZQcDoW_Ng_w
- MAC ch2.08: Mega#v42o-r24DV-OKPZTySpQyh8A24jEvyFumWCYWykQb_8
Key: v42o-r24DV-OKPZTySpQyh8A24jEvyFumWCYWykQb_8

Thank you all again for your support, without you, this game would not keep living and Myriam would not be able to continue her adventures.
And now I leave you to enjoy this new update in the life and explorations of Myriam! ^^
PS: And thank you all for your support during this snafu with Patreon TS team early this month, and don't worry too much if you see the patrons number drop a lot start of December, this big drop having joined SubscribeStar. I am sincerely proud of the support and trust I have from you all. Thank you. ^^
Hi, is this the patched version? I downloaded but still missing the furry events, Need activate something?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
But who will dominate and humiliate Myriam in the future? Only Marc??
There will be other assholes. ^^
Hey Zorlun.

I'm a supporter on Patreon and tried migrating to Subscribestar, but my creditcard gets declined by Subscribestar so I have to stick to Patreon. How do I get access to the Patch or a Patched version of the latest build?

Wasn't on Discord, but now I am and have sent you a PM there to get the patch or patched version.
Like you did, just pm me on Discord or here on F95zone if you don't like Discord.
I was kind of checking this game out specifically for the bestiality (though the game grew on me in general to be honest), Im confused now, is there a patch for this?
Yes, there is a patch for the bestiality content, made by a modder named Prometheus, why? Well because Patreon grabbed my testicles and squeezed. ^^
So, can one get ahold of said patch some other way?
Like I said a few times already, the patch is already shared in the game here on F95zone, on Discord and on SubscribeStar.
Here also, already said it a few times, but the ch2.08 shared a few days ago was a leak coming from Patreon (so no patch), the one I shared today is the same (but with the patch).
Hi, is this the patched version? I downloaded but still missing the furry events, Need activate something?
I don't know when you downloaded the new version, but the patch should be in, if not you can find it on Discord or SubscribeStar.
No extra actions needed, it's already in, you just have to play.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There will be other assholes. ^^

Like you did, just pm me on Discord or here on F95zone if you don't like Discord.

Yes, there is a patch for the bestiality content, made by a modder named Prometheus, why? Well because Patreon grabbed my testicles and squeezed. ^^

Like I said a few times already, the patch is already shared in the game here on F95zone, on Discord and on SubscribeStar.

Here also, already said it a few times, but the ch2.08 shared a few days ago was a leak coming from Patreon (so no patch), the one I shared today is the same (but with the patch).

I don't know when you downloaded the new version, but the patch should be in, if not you can find it on Discord or SubscribeStar.
No extra actions needed, it's already in, you just have to play.
ok i read it but missunderstood it. thanks for clarification and patients friend and sorry to hear someone leaked it too early...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you don't have patch.rpa in your game folder, then you have the 'unofficial' version. I downloaded my version from Zorlun's subscribestar and it has it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't get it, bestiality and incest has been problem areas for quite some time now on most larger platforms, how about not adding it in the first please ? Instead you disregard that and add it anyway JUST TO REMOVE IT when the shit hits the fan, that seems a tad farcical and ill-informed. I love this game in it's original form, because of its brave content, no holds barred intent and something i would have supported financially. Although i get why you have to backtrack i just can't help thinking you should have known this was coming. Anyway, good luck.
Actually, there have been debates and a few cases, but it is only now that Patreon has clamped down so brutally, almost "witch hunting" style.
Even still this year, there were games on Patreon which did have some incest if one applied a patch, and there was at least some ambiguity about the patch source, so, it may :) not have been a third party making it.
Now Zorlun indicated Patreon told him that if he creates a patch, or a version of the game on any other platform, that contains the bestiality and/or incest, he will be banned from Patreon.
That is going a completely different level, it is going from "on our platform, we don't want it or mention of it", or "our platform, our rules", which is what you are referring to and can be considered more fair and legitimate, almost to "the Internet, our rules".
Effectively, even when referring to "rules", there should be no misunderstanding, it is not a legal thing.
Otherwise, Zorlun would not have been told that even making Marc Anthony's son with another woman, thus eliminating the blood link with Myriam (which effectively, eliminates the incest, according to most legal definitions), was not enough, and all the sexual interactions between Myriam and Marc had to disappear.
To be seen if through the patch, in future, it will be possible to get still content with Marc, or not, that depends also on how complex it is to do the patching in question - at the moment, the information was that patch or no patch, any sexual content with Myriam and Marc is dead.

Last edited:

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
ouch2020 said:
Now Zorlun indicated Patreon told him that if he creates a patch, or a version of the game on any other platform, that contains the bestiality and/or incest, he will be banned from Patreon.
But I don't understand why other developers can still offer their game on Patreon despite incest!? For example, "The SpÄllb@@k" or "TS: L@st L@ve"

Last edited:
Reactions: Randeep44

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But I don't understand why other developers can still offer their game on Patreon despite incest!? For example, "*****" or "*****"
Bruh edit that comment. You seriously never know where the patreon snitches are hiding, saying shit like that could honestly end up hurting someone's livelyhood. What happened to Zorlun is dirty but if other devs are getting lucky flying under the radar then we should just help them with that by being as quiet as possible.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is the Prometheus version being posted on here today?
The shared version on the main page here has the patch already inside, had does the links on Discord and SubscribeStar.
To be seen if through the patch, in future, it will be possible to get still content with Marc, or not, that depends also on how complex it is to do the patching in question - at the moment, the information was that patch or no patch, any sexual content with Myriam and Marc is dead.
No, there won't be a patch for the changes done on the family setting (well if someone wish to do this good luck to them, but it won't make sense as the game story develop), BUT there will be more sexual content between Myriam and Marc, the changes in the story were made to be able to do it AND stay in Patreon' guidelines after all.

Reactions: clowns234

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
The shared version on the main page here has the patch already inside, had does the links on Discord and SubscribeStar.

No, there won't be a patch for the changes done on the family setting (well if someone wish to do this good luck to them, but it won't make sense as the game story develop), BUT there will be more sexual content between Myriam and Marc, the changes in the story were made to be able to do it AND stay in Patreon' guidelines after all.
So this mean the Myriam/Katherine stuff that was being built up is now off the table and will be an abandon path?

Reactions: blarg0192

Manmer

Dec 21, 2019
@ Zorlun
Thank you for your awesome game, I have yet to play version 2.07 and 2.08 so am curious to what it will bring. I am sorry to have heard about the issues Patreon gave you, I hope it won't conflict to much with your plans for the game.
Seeing one had to restart for version 2.07 I will do so with a mod to also explore other paths as you have created many of them as it feels like pokemon got to find all the paths.
One question though, when Myriam turns down the offer to go to the exhibition I noticed that she still goes. Is this a continuation slip up? This already happened before restarting with a mod so as I then had not used one yet.

@JokerLeader

I found an error in your or with mod:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 00.rpy", line 1244, in script
menu ch0_anthonys_needs_handjob_more:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 207, in execute
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
NameError: Name 'JGRMS' is not defined.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So this mean the Myriam/Katherine stuff that was being built up is now off the table and will be an abandon path?
Nothing changed with Myriam/Katherine, they were never meant to hooks up like with Marc, the only possibilities between them will come from some eventual triangular relationships.
Each secondary character is meant to develop/explore a side or kink of Myriam, Myriam and Katherine is really here for the motherly side of Myriam and the parallel to her own teenager years.
@ Zorlun
Thank you for your awesome game, I have yet to play version 2.07 and 2.08 so am curious to what it will bring. I am sorry to have heard about the issues Patreon gave you, I hope it won't conflict to much with your plans for the game.
Seeing one had to restart for version 2.07 I will do so with a mod to also explore other paths as you have created many of them as it feels like pokemon got to find all the paths.
One question though, when Myriam turns down the offer to go to the exhibition I noticed that she still goes. Is this a continuation slip up? This already happened before restarting with a mod so as I then had not used one yet.

@JokerLeader

I found an error in your or with mod:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 00.rpy", line 1244, in script
menu ch0_anthonys_needs_handjob_more:
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 210, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 211, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 212, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
NameError: Name 'JGRMS' is not defined.
It as been corrected, at first I was not going to put that event mandatory, but I built the gala event differently and did in the end. So as someone else pointed out the same problem, I erased the choice for not going to the gala.

• Sad
Reactions: Lara Snow and BBZ01

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, just played the patched version and all I can say is it's a shame Anthony turned the lights off. ;)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes