clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Only with beast content, incest isn't getting patched back. The story around them has been redone and a patch wouldn't make sense, devs words.
Is everyone having connection issues with F95?

It is my understanding that Marc will continue to be her son on Subscribestar. No?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smiruk

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

It is my understanding that Marc will continue to be her son on Subscribestar. No?
Yes, I don't know what's happening, I didn't see any moderation post on the forum, so I guess they are knee deep in taking care of it.

For Marc it was my intention at first, but I quickly realized it would be a nightmare as the game goes on, so I went the rewriting the family setting road (but all Marc's scenes are all there).

Reactions: clowns234

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
The three are meant to be potential romance, Lucy, Nubia and Kimberley, they are the three female character romanceable, each with their own kinks and relationship. Nubia being a dom, Kimberley a sub and Lucy more on an equal footing.
Good to know. Broadly speaking, I find all of them worthy love interests for MC. I do not fancy too many D/s elements in a romance story, even if I am not bothered by reasonable amounts of power unbalance in a relationship (I find woke insistence you need perfectly equal circumstances to make a relationship legitimate very tiresome, constraining, and innatural). OTOH, Lucy is beautiful and has a nice personality but is a little too butch for my tastes, with her tomboy attitude, body build, fighting interests, and bob hair. According to my preferences, at least one of these elements should optimally go (say, the short hair). Therefore, the three girls are more or less on a level playing ground in my eyes.

Eve/Myriam was never meant to happen, there was since the start meant to be some sexual tension between them, Eve loving Myriam but trying to keep her feelings at bay by fear of losing her.
Good to know.

Yes, Anthony is an asshole and a stupid one at that, his action where never thought through, which you can see at the end of chapter 2 and will see the consequences in chapter 3, he was always meant to fall and be one of the first step of Myriam towards a new life.
I am eager to play through this part of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I didn't read all about Marc and all, but i may be one of the few who liked the incest kink and loved the scenes between him and Myriam. Sad to see it will change, i was thinking Marc would take Anthony' place in the end, and was looking forward for much more personnaly. But again i'm not the dev i don't complain, the game is still great, i guess we will have more beast fun instead.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys
what kind of incest does the game contain?
None anymore. Mom son was changed to Myriam and her possibly ex bf's son for patreon.

does this update game have scene new bestiality ?
Yes I believe there is on the Anthony path but I'm pretty sure the leak on here is the patreon version which doesn't have the prometheus patch. The patched version should be releasing publicly in I think its 5 days from now.

Reactions: BlueTrace

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How to get these two scenes..
The group one will happen if Anthony was not kicked out of the house, the other one will happen during the same event if Myriam got revenge with Clark after she found out that Anthony cheated on her at the office end of chapter 1, then Clark will propose some more fun during the dinner with Anthony's colleagues.
I didn't read all about Marc and all, but i may be one of the few who liked the incest kink and loved the scenes between him and Myriam. Sad to see it will change, i was thinking Marc would take Anthony' place in the end, and was looking forward for much more personnaly. But again i'm not the dev i don't complain, the game is still great, i guess we will have more beast fun instead.
Marc's scenes are still there and there will be more, it's just the wording and family setting that was rewritten in the scenes, that won't change much there relationship.
is there a lesbian only path in this game ?
You can mostly chose what you want to do in the game and what you don't want to do (depending on choices of course, because some have consequences), so yes, you can end up with a Myriam only dating women, though at the start of the game, she is with another man, but the purpose of the game was to explore her life beyond him and help her discover herself during her adventures, lesbian relationships are one of the possibilities (but be patient, they only start at the end of chapter 2 and in chapter 3).

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Yeah, the site has either been attacked or it's screwed up somewhere but it's having major issues.

As for Marc, no, his scenes will remain but he will no longer be her son on any platform. He basically has Patreon breathing down his neck so had to keep them happy but trying to make 2 versions, because it seems Patreon is starting to wise up to the landlady stuff, would be a ton of work so decided to just rewrite him completely and change their relationship full stop.

Beastiality content will be patched back in but incest won't be.

Kath is still her daughter but so far dev has no plans for anything to happen with her.

Reactions: clowns234

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
My feelings about the incest content are it doesn’t make or break this game. Atleast Zorlun s not just throwing in the towel and abandoning it, he’s making changes & continuing his project.
I just hate censorship altogether especially from hipocrite corporations. For all the incest fans, there are plenty of incest games to play on this site for now

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes