Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Incest content was very hot, removing it would be a big mistake at least make a subscribe star version of the game.
MAKE AINCEST PATCH OR SOMETHING
Incest has been written out completely and won't be coming back. He's changed the story so a patch won't work either, it's gone.

Beast content is being patched, incest content will not be coming back.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He killed his game then
You do know most of us don't care, right?

It's still going to have an audience.

He had a choice between losing a handful of people on here or losing his entire Patreon and a few hundred people.

I highly doubt he's going to lose much considering it was only 1 character and a handful of scenes out of the entire game.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Incest has been written out completely and won't be coming back. He's changed the story so a patch won't work either, it's gone.

Nah see in a later post he says this

All the scenes with Marc are still there and there will be more in the future, but the incest part written out, but he won't call Myriam mom in the scenes.
For Katherine, it won't change anything and if I ever push too much toward incest with her it'll go into a patch like bestiality.
This is clearly contradicting the whole idea that the content with the characters originally listed as son and daughter is gone, it reads very much as it is going to be a rewrite to get around the whole Patreon thing. So, it's a simple question of what is actually being done here

is it a rewording to remove the family words but Marc and Katherine are going to be involved with Myriam in a sexual manner or is it a total rewrite removing all the NSFW content with Marc and Katherine and Myriam, but they will still exist as characters in the game.

Cause the dev himself clearly says that the existing content is still going to be there, Marc is still going to take advantage of Myriam after the party etc and clearly stating future content with Katherine could run the risk of needing an incest patch which directly contradicts your assertion that its being stripped out.

So, you keep beating this drum about it being totally written out, but the dev stated otherwise or at least appears to be. What I am asking is for clarification.

If the content is still going be developed but Marc and Katherine will be labeled something other than "son" and "daughter" etc, then I can live with it. Also simple to fix with a patch.

If, however, content with Marc and Katherine is being stripped from the game (again he says it won't be) then I am out. Simple choice for me.

He had a choice between losing a handful of people on here or losing his entire Patreon and a few hundred people.

I highly doubt he's going to lose much considering it was only 1 character and a handful of scenes out of the entire game.
I'm well aware of how Patreon works, I'm well aware of the challenge devs of this kind of content face in regards to them. I am, last time I checked not currently a total moron and capable of understanding simple concepts, which the whole Patreon situation is. But thank you for talking down to me and other's simply trying to get clarification.

I also know that there is 45 pages of games in the filter tagged with Incest that have gotten around that problem with barely any effort. The audience for that kind of content is hardly a handful of people.

I also, btw, get the concept of paid vs unpaid fans and those paying fans get priority, considering I am still not an idiot (I checked) and have backed other games I was originally exposed to here on F95. But removing content that is clearly popular on this site (where the bulk of people playing his game will be exposed to it) is also cutting out a pool of potential future backers. Also some of those backers (you know the 100+ on SS for example) might not be too happy about a bait and switch to appease the Patreon/Paypal Overlords and revoke their backing. So assuming he wont lose any paid backers with this change is naive.

I get it, it appears you don't like the incest content, but your dismissive tone directed at people who ALSO enjoyed the game for their own reasons, people who might STILL enjoy the game if their questions were more clearly answered, is not helping the Dev win people over regarding these changes.

You are coming off like a toxic fan (not sure if that is your intention just how its coming across) and the fact that you appear to be given tacit approval by the dev to be condescending to people is only making it easier to walk away from the game. A game I followed on an update-by-update basis until now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is it a rewording to remove the family words but Marc and Katherine are going to be involved with Myriam in a sexual manner or is it a total rewrite removing all the NSFW content with Marc and Katherine and Myriam, but they will still exist as characters in the game.
There is no Myriam x Katherine content in game so nothing to change there. Marc has been rewritten as someone other than Myriam's son, what I'll wait for the official public release to find out. Katherine being Myriam's daughter is important to the backstory. In the future hopefully Prometheus might make a patch with some Katherine scenes but definitely nothing in stone. And just saying it'd be pretty dumb of Zorlun to commit to it right now, both for Patreon reasons and for rabid fan reasons.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
hello i saw you removed the bestiality content, i thought it was about a prometheus project, what is it ?? how to access it ?? it's already release ? // because i don't have any bestiality content with the new maj personally
As stated around 5 times each last few pages, bestiality was cut out but can be found again in the patch from the modder Prometheus. And you will have access to the patch when I release the update officially with the free public version on December 5th, the version posted on the main page was a leak from Patreon (so no patch) and I'm pretty pissed about it.
Just to note, the patch does not re-add incest, only beast content. Incest has been written out completely.
Yes, though the written out of the incest only mean in the words and relationships, the scenes between Marc and Myriam are still here.
Well, this comment directly contradicts future comments that seem to indicate it's just a "relationship change", so I am not sure whats going on here.

Is all future content with the son and daughter (or however they are labeled now) going to be strickly SFW dead end platonic family stuff or are their relationships being changed but the content will still be there.

if it's just a case of changing "Mom" to "Landlady" nonsense then a patch is pretty easy and literally hundreds of other games go that route or allow you to set the relationship yourself which gets around the whole "we dont like lines of code and 3D models of fake people fucking other fake "related" lines of code and 3D models" BS Patreon pretends not to allow.

if it IS a removal of all future content with "Roommate and Female Roommate" of a sexual nature then I am out.

If that is the case, not only is it a disappointment but it's ruined, for me personally, the only decent forced D/s flavored female protag incest story on the site. It's annoying because there are hundreds of these stories told from the son with the hypnodick's perspective, but a good female incest game is rarer than uncensored Japanese hentai.

It was a good forced domination/corruption story. It was one of the few female protag incest stories (if not the only) that allowed the son to aggressively pursue the mother and the incest to be forced/corruption based rather than coercion and slow burn. It was fun to see the incest story from the mother's perspective for a change.

I guess the last update will be the last one I play for the game if all future content with "Femroomate and roomate" is removed.

Honestly you should just allow people to set the relationship at the start of the game and wash your hands of what people want to put there.

Its a shame. Now instead of standing out it joins the ranks of a dozen other generic Femprotag corruption stories.
So, to be precise, I cut out the bestiality because it was simple and could easily be patched back in, which thanks to the nice modder Prometheus, it was done.

For the incest it was more complicated, because it was really intricate to the game and came out regularly in the game, I couldn't just cut out without butchering the game, so only solution was a rewrite of the family setting, passing Anthony and Myriam as unmarried, Marc as Anthony's son and Katherine as Myriam's daughter, each came in with one kid to say simply. So all the incest scenes between Marc and Myriam are still there, but you just have Marc not calling her mom, that's about it.

And for the future, well, incest might be possible again, as does bestiality, it will just be worked parallel to the game to stay in the guidelines of Patreon and shared via Prometheus' patch (thanks to him again for is free help and service). Though it won't change the new family setting, Marc will stay Anthony's son for example.
I couldn't agree more with everything you said my friend, this is exactly my sentiment after the latest updates and changes.

Playing this now with all the major changes made me feel alienated, it's like I'm playing a different game that I never even fell in love with from the first place.
I would be so okay with this, if the case was I started this game with no incest and beastiality in it at all, but the thing is, I did. which made it stand out from the rest I think.

I'm not mad nor coming after Zorlun, this was his craft after all, he says what goes.. and I have to respect that. But I'm respecting it, hurt and with heavy heart.. I love Project Myriam from the beginning til v 0.7a..
I dunno know if this is the end of the road for me regarding this game.

I'm sorry, If I'm making a big deal about it. Nothing hurts me more than inconsistent storylines.
Sorry you feel alienated, I definitely understand it can be disappointing, but I made the best solution I could in a crappy situation so I could keep working on the game, live and keep making games in the future.

And if it's a disappointment for a lot of you, keep in mind that for me it was a fucking nightmare and I had to cripple my own work to get out of all this, so please, do understand it was not made easily.
So, just finished 2.08, and back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for the next release.
Thank you for that, always glad of your support and comments, I feel this past few days I keep saying the same things like an answering machine, so it's refreshing. ^^

Well incest content will come back like bestiality, but not as it was, the family setting was rewritten and will not be changed back.
Miriam being a Hot wife and naughty Mother is what made the game interesting
Sorry you feel cheated, like I said, it was not made easily, I made the best I could of a crappy situation, and if you feel you have to stop following the game for that, I do understand, I hope you can find your perfect game out there, or like me make your own because you don't.

Thank you for your support and helping around. ^^
Though mind you, all the scenes with Marc are still there, it's just the family setting that was rewritten, all his naughty scenes are there, but no more son/mom in the text.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
At this moment, it's not a big thing if he has to make his story politically correct for Patreon !!:LOL:
We already have seen about everything in this story, aliens, mummy, dogs, incest and so many other kinks, so we already have got the good stuff and i don't know what he could add now.
Like many story of this kind, after a while all has be told and shown, so the dev, even if he is a genius, will start to run out of fuel!!
So now he will make a "decent" version for Patreon or maybe Steam, but we still have the kinky one stored.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
no more incest? thats a sad ending for this game ='\
Like I said, the family setting was just rewritten, all Marc's scenes are still there.
This is clearly contradicting the whole idea that the content with the characters originally listed as son and daughter is gone, it reads very much as it is going to be a rewrite to get around the whole Patreon thing. So, it's a simple question of what is actually being done here

Cause the dev himself clearly says that the existing content is still going to be there, Marc is still going to take advantage of Myriam after the party etc and clearly stating future content with Katherine could run the risk of needing an incest patch which directly contradicts your assertion that its being stripped out.

So, you keep beating this drum about it being totally written out, but the dev stated otherwise or at least appears to be. What I am asking is for clarification.

If the content is still going be developed but Marc and Katherine will be labeled something other than "son" and "daughter" etc, then I can live with it. Also simple to fix with a patch.

If, however, content with Marc and Katherine is being stripped from the game (again he says it won't be) then I am out. Simple choice for me.

I'm well aware of how Patreon works, I'm well aware of the challenge devs of this kind of content face in regards to them. I am, last time I checked not currently a total moron and capable of understanding simple concepts, which the whole Patreon situation is. But thank you for talking down to me and other's simply trying to get clarification.

I also know that there is 45 pages of games in the filter tagged with Incest that have gotten around that problem with barely any effort. The audience for that kind of content is hardly a handful of people.

I also, btw, get the concept of paid vs unpaid fans and those paying fans get priority, considering I am still not an idiot (I checked) and have backed other games I was originally exposed to here on F95. But removing content that is clearly popular on this site (where the bulk of people playing his game will be exposed to it) is also cutting out a pool of potential future backers. Also some of those backers (you know the 100+ on SS for example) might not be too happy about a bait and switch to appease the Patreon/Paypal Overlords and revoke their backing. So assuming he wont lose any paid backers with this change is naive.

I get it, it appears you don't like the incest content, but your dismissive tone directed at people who ALSO enjoyed the game for their own reasons, people who might STILL enjoy the game if their questions were more clearly answered, is not helping the Dev win people over regarding these changes.

You are coming off like a toxic fan (not sure if that is your intention just how its coming across) and the fact that you appear to be given tacit approval by the dev to be condescending to people is only making it easier to walk away from the game. A game I followed on an update-by-update basis until now.
As I answered before made the best I could with what I had, and Avalon is just helping around because people keep coming with the same questions I answered multiple times already in the last few pages.
There is no Myriam x Katherine content in game so nothing to change there. Marc has been rewritten as someone other than Myriam's son, what I'll wait for the official public release to find out. Katherine being Myriam's daughter is important to the backstory. In the future hopefully Prometheus might make a patch with some Katherine scenes but definitely nothing in stone. And just saying it'd be pretty dumb of Zorlun to commit to it right now, both for Patreon reasons and for rabid fan reasons.
Yes, exactly, thank you for that.

Reactions: Demnor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I said the incest is written out not the characters or scenes.

Katherine won't be getting any scenes, dev did say earlier she was not meant to get any.

The audience for that kind of content is hardly a handful of people.
I said only a handful of people would be lost not only a handful of people play incest games.

You say I talk down to people when i'm only answering them, stop being so sensitive.

I am dismissive to people that spout bollocks like "he killed his game", you are right. The dev got put on the spot and had to make a choice, people want to be dismissive about that and complain how unfair it is to them when he's the only one it damages.

It's not a matter of not liking incest, while it isn't my kink I don't care what others are into, that's their business. My problem is when people shit on content creators for making decisions that effect something they have poured themselves into.

The wording has changed in a game, it's not the end of the world yet you'd think it was with how overly dramatic some people take it. They treat it like a personal insult and that hunni, is what i'm dismissive about. I don't see the point in molly coddling people and playing nice when the only thing they can do is shit on what was a tough decision.

It's a sad state of affairs when I come to an adult site and people don't like being talked to like adults. They ask a question, I answer the question. That isn't being talked down to it's getting an answer to what you asked. Do I need to start handing out lolly pops and flash a bit of cleavage to make nice?

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Like I said, the family setting was just rewritten, all Marc's scenes are still there.

As I answered before made the best I could with what I had, and Avalon is just helping around because people keep coming with the same questions I answered multiple times already in the last few pages.

Yes, exactly, thank you for that.

Hello Zorlun, I wasn't expecting you'd see my post here. First of all, I'm so sorry for all the trouble you went through just to please Patreon Corporates, you should be left to live out your art and craft in peace and in growth.

I meant what I said though, about being hurt, saddened and devastated about these changes..I still am.. I played the new update yesterday, that Lucy and Kimberly arc was a delight to be honest, but the grief I have because of the overall major changes could not salvage my broken heart about it. I'm sorry, this is on me.

I'm no developer, so I probably would never know how much you've suffered just to save everything, and I get it, do or die right? But I know one thing too, is that I'm a fan,..and I had my own suffering as well. I wish it wasn't so.

I still salute you though Zorlun, you're probably on my top list of great minds and talents in this genre and industry. You are rarity that should be allowed to flourish freely without any restraints. How we wish the world works that way so easily.
I don't want to give up on Project Myriam just yet, but as of the moment, truthfully, I'm not onboard with the voyage.

But hey, I want to stay optimistic once this all passed, this grief i have..and who knows, the future may still hold promise, and maybe, miraculously, everyone can still win. I'd wait for that day.

Keep up the great work Zorlun. You're still the best.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
The issue was that the term "rewritten" was vague and people were wanting to know what that meant and all that was being said was to have "Rewritten" repeated over and over as if that made it any clearer. Maybe I missed a post where it was explained in vast and glorious detail, its 174+ pages of messages, it's possible

As I said it could mean cutting it all out and stitching the game back together (which others have tried and it never works without a total rewrite) or changing the relationships. Now I have clarification and if the content continues as is just with sanitized for patreon labels, that's fine, I'll wait a few patches and give it a go, maybe ill be won over (the tags I enjoy in these games is vast and varied). I hope so because I have loved this game so far.

As for Avaron helping out, that's also not my concern or my business. I don't need explanation why she is posting nor am I owed it, my concern is that certain posts, albeit probably a result of fatigue at answering the question over and over (see above about the vague term being simply repeated over and over rather than clarified), were coming off as dismissive of the people asking simply because they have not yet decided to donate or not. I might be totally misreading her, in that case my comments were more informational than accusatory.

I dont back many projects until they are well underway and show a commitment by the dev to finishing (far far to many abandoned projects out there) But being Kink-Othered (the whole "Most of us" comment) by a random fan, seemingly helping out with the blessing of the dev, about a kink that has been in the game since the start (referring to Incest, I have no feelings either way on the Prometheus patch content)without the dev commenting on it implied that it was the general feeling of "we dont want you 'degenerates' playing our game" which is what i was trying to point out.

It's fine if people dont enjoy certain kinks, plenty I dont enjoy, but when the kinks were part of the selling point of the game for many people, just dismissing them as "the minority" is not gonna win any fans.

But you clarified what I was asking so thank you, it doesnt sound as bad as Avaron was making it sound, which was why I had questions to begin with. So Ill wait a couple updates and see how it pans out. hopefully it keeps up the exceptional work so far and we get the same type of content with Marc etc that we have up to this point with the changed relationship. so rare to find a game that can make rough/dub-con/forced work and I kinda enjoyed the fact that even if she got away form Anthony, she still had Marc trying to dominate her without all the "hes not so bad" grey area bet hedging nonsense.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
simply because they have not yet decided to donate or not.
In my 3 years of being here and vast amount of "debates" and shitposting I have never, not once, gone at someone for not backing a game or made that an issue.

Patreon was only mentioned here because that's where the problem first started. I mention people on here because that's where i'm posting.

I'm on a piracy site and very, very guilty of doing a lot of piracy not just of adult games so that would be insanely hypocritical of me.

I would assume rewritten was self explanatory. It literally means changing of wording.

See there are many things that come to mind that would be incredibly insulting but I have restraint. I can be a good girl.

Okay, maybe not, I am guilty of assuming people had common sense .... sorry, can't help myself, it's a curse.

Love you all really, sort of, in a platonic none physical way.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i think that since only the family setting changed and not the scenes(and they will continue), a patch can still change that. the names at least.
a name suggestion to dev that i just thought: you can have different names in the routes with marc. on myriam sub route you can have him calling her like now(Mi i think)or slut, whore etc. but on myriam dom route you can have him calling her mistress.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The issue was that the term "rewritten" was vague and people were wanting to know what that meant and all that was being said was to have "Rewritten" repeated over and over as if that made it any clearer. Maybe I missed a post where it was explained in vast and glorious detail, its 174+ pages of messages, it's possible

As I said it could mean cutting it all out and stitching the game back together (which others have tried and it never works without a total rewrite) or changing the relationships. Now I have clarification and if the content continues as is just with sanitized for patreon labels, that's fine, I'll wait a few patches and give it a go, maybe ill be won over (the tags I enjoy in these games is vast and varied). I hope so because I have loved this game so far.

As for Avaron helping out, that's also not my concern or my business. I don't need explanation why she is posting nor am I owed it, my concern is that certain posts, albeit probably a result of fatigue at answering the question over and over (see above about the vague term being simply repeated over and over rather than clarified), were coming off as dismissive of the people asking simply because they have not yet decided to donate or not. I might be totally misreading her, in that case my comments were more informational than accusatory.

I dont back many projects until they are well underway and show a commitment by the dev to finishing (far far to many abandoned projects out there) But being Kink-Othered (the whole "Most of us" comment) by a random fan, seemingly helping out with the blessing of the dev, about a kink that has been in the game since the start (referring to Incest, I have no feelings either way on the Prometheus patch content)without the dev commenting on it implied that it was the general feeling of "we dont want you 'degenerates' playing our game" which is what i was trying to point out.

It's fine if people dont enjoy certain kinks, plenty I dont enjoy, but when the kinks were part of the selling point of the game for many people, just dismissing them as "the minority" is not gonna win any fans.

But you clarified what I was asking so thank you, it doesnt sound as bad as Avaron was making it sound, which was why I had questions to begin with. So Ill wait a couple updates and see how it pans out. hopefully it keeps up the exceptional work so far and we get the same type of content with Marc etc that we have up to this point with the changed relationship. so rare to find a game that can make rough/dub-con/forced work and I kinda enjoyed the fact that even if she got away form Anthony, she still had Marc trying to dominate her without all the "hes not so bad" grey area bet hedging nonsense.
Thank you, I know I sound harsh this last few pages, sorry for that, it's just because keep answering the same thing kind of make you feel like you're in your own private hell, and as of being vague, well, definitely, I'm sorry for it also, but that Trust & Safety issue kind of ma de me go full on paranoia (they sent me screenshots of the game posted on other sites, so it kind of felt like big brother), so I try to be cautious of what I say and where.

For Marc, if you want to know more on what's coming: start of chapter 3 it will be in cool down, not because of the Patreon trouble but for the story, with Anthony kicked out of the house, I had planed that Anthony would try to take the kids away from Myriam to hurt her, now that they are not married anymore with the new setting, it's kind of complicated for Katherine, but a lot easier for Marc. So chapter 3 will see a bit of a custody battle between Myriam and Anthony for Marc, so there will be more naughty scenes with Marc, but they will be more sparse (kind of why I put so much of Marc earlier also).

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
You know who myriam looks like jasmine fling. If she was 10 years older and had two kids. And got banged by aliens.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes