tania

Jun 30, 2017
Kinda confused here.... did I miss out on MOST of the content in this update because I'm not on the Anthony path?! Because I just finished it and there was literally only one total sex scene (with Lucy) in my whole play through...
I'm playing the patched version downloaded from SS, but didn't see anything that would need to be patched...
You get the Lucy scene without Anthony path and you get a nice gangbang scene with Anthony path!

Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
So where is this so called Patch that restores the missing content and makes this game 10x more interesting? (although its already very good without)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Kinda confused here.... did I miss out on MOST of the content in this update because I'm not on the Anthony path?! Because I just finished it and there was literally only one total sex scene (with Lucy) in my whole play through...
I'm playing the patched version downloaded from SS, but didn't see anything that would need to be patched...
There was two road possible this update depending on if Anthony is still in the house or not.
After that, the Prometheus' patch is global, even if there is nothing in the new updates that need to be cut out to meet the Patreon guidelines, you still need the patch for all the older scenes that where cut.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
hello i saw you removed the bestiality content, i thought it was about a prometheus project, what is it ?? how to access it ?? it's already release ? // because i don't have any bestiality content with the new maj personally

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Please, read my posts, I just explained just a few posts before that it won't be the case, for the bestiality content, the modder Prometheus made a patch, but for the incest, there WON'T be one, the family setting has been changed in the core game and the future events will reflect that, no patch possible there or it would quickly make no sense.
I understand it's a disappointment, but it was the best course of action for me and the game.
Well, this comment directly contradicts future comments that seem to indicate it's just a "relationship change", so I am not sure whats going on here.

Is all future content with the son and daughter (or however they are labeled now) going to be strickly SFW dead end platonic family stuff or are their relationships being changed but the content will still be there.

if it's just a case of changing "Mom" to "Landlady" nonsense then a patch is pretty easy and literally hundreds of other games go that route or allow you to set the relationship yourself which gets around the whole "we dont like lines of code and 3D models of fake people fucking other fake "related" lines of code and 3D models" BS Patreon pretends not to allow.

if it IS a removal of all future content with "Roommate and Female Roommate" of a sexual nature then I am out.

If that is the case, not only is it a disappointment but it's ruined, for me personally, the only decent forced D/s flavored female protag incest story on the site. It's annoying because there are hundreds of these stories told from the son with the hypnodick's perspective, but a good female incest game is rarer than uncensored Japanese hentai.

It was a good forced domination/corruption story. It was one of the few female protag incest stories (if not the only) that allowed the son to aggressively pursue the mother and the incest to be forced/corruption based rather than coercion and slow burn. It was fun to see the incest story from the mother's perspective for a change.

I guess the last update will be the last one I play for the game if all future content with "Femroomate and roomate" is removed.

Honestly you should just allow people to set the relationship at the start of the game and wash your hands of what people want to put there.

Its a shame. Now instead of standing out it joins the ranks of a dozen other generic Femprotag corruption stories.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if it's just a case of changing "Mom" to "Landlady" nonsense then a patch is pretty easy and literally hundreds of other games go that route or allow you to set the relationship yourself which gets around the whole "we dont like lines of code and 3D models of fake people fucking other fake "related" lines of code and 3D models" BS Patreon pretends not to allow.

if it IS a removal of all future content with "Roommate and Female Roommate" of a sexual nature then I am out.
ALL incest content has gone and will not be coming back, even in a patch. The relationships have been completely rewritten and not "landlady" nonsense, it's a complete rewrite. It was that or lose his Patreon.

I will never understand why some of you rant so hard about Patreon without understanding anything that went on to force the change.

It has nothing to do with Patreon, it was forced on them by Paypal and Mastercard. Lose the content or lose millions, you decide.

It's why sites like Subscribestar are blacklisted by the big online financial powers. Money controls the narrative and Paypal/Mastercard have enough "fuck you" money to dictate their terms.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Well, this comment directly contradicts future comments that seem to indicate it's just a "relationship change", so I am not sure whats going on here.

Is all future content with the son and daughter (or however they are labeled now) going to be strickly SFW dead end platonic family stuff or are their relationships being changed but the content will still be there.

If that is the case, not only is it a disappointment but it's ruined, for me personally, the only decent forced D/s flavored female protag incest story on the site. It's annoying because there are hundreds of these stories told from the son with the hypnodick's perspective, but a good female incest game is rarer than uncensored Japanese hentai.

It was a good forced domination/corruption story. It was one of the few female protag incest stories (if not the only) that allowed the son to aggressively pursue the mother and the incest to be forced/corruption based rather than coercion and slow burn. It was fun to see the incest story from the mother's perspective for a change.

I guess the last update will be the last one I play for the game if all future content with "Femroomate and roomate" is removed.

Honestly you should just allow people to set the relationship at the start of the game and wash your hands of what people want to put there.

Its a shame. Now instead of standing out it joins the ranks of a dozen other generic Femprotag corruption stories.
I couldn't agree more with everything you said my friend, this is exactly my sentiment after the latest updates and changes.

Playing this now with all the major changes made me feel alienated, it's like I'm playing a different game that I never even fell in love with from the first place.
I would be so okay with this, if the case was I started this game with no incest and beastiality in it at all, but the thing is, I did. which made it stand out from the rest I think.

I'm not mad nor coming after Zorlun, this was his craft after all, he says what goes.. and I have to respect that. But I'm respecting it, hurt and with heavy heart.. I love Project Myriam from the beginning til v 0.7a..
I dunno know if this is the end of the road for me regarding this game.

I'm sorry, If I'm making a big deal about it. Nothing hurts me more than inconsistent storylines.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
ALL incest content has gone and will not be coming back, even in a patch. The relationships have been completely rewritten and not "landlady" nonsense, it's a complete rewrite. It was that or lose his Patreon.

I will never understand why some of you rant so hard about Patreon without understanding anything that went on to force the change.

It has nothing to do with Patreon, it was forced on them by Paypal and Mastercard. Lose the content or lose millions, you decide.

It's why sites like Subscribestar are blacklisted by the big online financial powers. Money controls the narrative and Paypal/Mastercard have enough "fuck you" money to dictate their terms.
In the interest of being fair.
It should probably be pointed out that Paypal and MasterCard don't give a crap about incest either.
All they care about is money.
But... if they allow their financial services to be used for incestuous content in countries/jurisdictions where incest is illegal. Then those places ban their financial services. And they lose money.
So... ok... they do care about incest, but only in-so-far as it's forced upon them, because it impacts their bottom line.

Now, the logical fix is to split their services. One for places it's allowed, one for where it's not.
But... that costs money.
Cheaper to run just one service and let the laws of some countries be forced upon everyone :mad:

Reactions: Zorlun and v1900
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes