Anghelios97

Apr 10, 2019
I want seriously play this game but everytime i try to launch the game a 'traceback' appeared and the game crash at the start..what i have to do for fix this?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
nopys gone by the way
My point exactly. reason nopy is gone is due to paypal and other payment services dropping the hammer due to content.

You clearly didn't read what i wrote. The point is SUBSTAR IS GOING TO CHANGE whether we like it or not.It is inevitable in this current environment. Patreon ban create a void, Substar take that void, become popular, get on the radar of credit cards and payment services to a point they cannot ignore it anymore and force the change or kill the service by refusing them services.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Somewhere on this site I saw a game in which adding the line "I was adopted as a child" at the beginning of the story solved the problem with incest. There was also a patch that just removed this line. Although during the game the MC continued to call his loved ones "mother" or "sister" without any consequence. The game is still on Patreon.
Dev has just had to deal with Patreon which means they will be monitoring him. One more fuck up and he loses his Patreon page so he's removed incest.

Doesn;t matter what other games have done, dev has made the choice not to risk losing his page.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
So today i enter on F95 and i see:
-Skynet, ISIS or the Pope are taking down the page. Is working like shit since yesterday.
-Zorlun is pissed for something.
-Some guys leaked the update, ergo, Zorlun has a reason to be pissed.
-The game has news sigs that looks beautiful.
Did i miss something?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't like censorship, even less when it's for financial reasons! Patreon is no longer the financing solution for adult games. the creators who restrained their content and their creativity because of this platform ended up losing fans, then the desire to finish their projects (I can give many examples, the list is very long!). I advise all creators to look for another means of financing, and especially never to give up their inspirations to follow a standard which is not theirs just for money
You are aware the only reason Substar can allow the kind of shit they allow right now it because they are overshadowed by Patreon. Like Patreon, Nopy and Only Fans and all sort of website online once they get recognition big bank, credit cards and payment services will start making demands to block thing like Incest, bestiality, Guro, all the fucked up shit you like otherwise they deny service. Substar will have to either cave in or or take a significant hit on their payment method, costing them millions monthly. And you know they will cave in because at that point they'll be making big bucks.
Not true at all.

Patreon has the benefit of being able to use most online payment methods. A lot of us will only use Paypal or Mastercard for our online payments.

Both Paypal and Mastercard have blacklisted other sites Subscribestar meaning a lot of people will never move over.

That's been explained several times now.
3.png Ah, yeah!!!! That feeling you get when us deviants get bundled together with terrorists, human traffickers and drug traffickers, under money laundering laws. :KEK: Surely we are the scum of the Earth. :KEK:

Fuck the Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering). Just because our kinks are considered an obscenity? Really bitches?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Incest has been completely written out and won't be returning, not even in a patch.

Beastiality has been removed from the base game but will be re-added with a patch called the prometheus patch.
BTW why is called prometheus?
Wouldn't make more sense to use minos or theseus?Or even europa?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So today i enter on F95 and i see:
-Skynet, ISIS or the Pope are taking down the page. Is working like shit since yesterday.
-Zorlun is pissed for something.
-Some guys leaked the update, ergo, Zorlun has a reason to be pissed.
-The game has news sigs that looks beautiful.
Did i miss something?
Pretty much, though you could add "Zorlun is getting miffed answering 5 times a page to the same questions because most people don't take the time to read". ^^
Yes, as Ass-a-Lot said, Prometheus is the modder making the patch, but I think it sound just right for the case, I mean Prometheus was the titan that shared "fire" (which in that case was the symbol for knowledge) to the humans against the Olympus gods' will. So now we just have to hope he won't get punish for it like the titan. ^^

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
hi zorlun I wanted to know if the prometheus patch has been released, I support you on subscribestar and I haven't seen the patch yet, it comes with the game on subscribestar or it hasn't been patched yet.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
hi zorlun I wanted to know if the prometheus patch has been released, I support you on subscribestar and I haven't seen the patch yet, it comes with the game on subscribestar or it hasn't been patched yet.
It's in the download, no extra actions needed.

Reactions: Demnor

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
My point exactly. reason nopy is gone is due to paypal and other payment services dropping the hammer due to content.

You clearly didn't read what i wrote. The point is SUBSTAR IS GOING TO CHANGE whether we like it or not.It is inevitable in this current environment. Patreon ban create a void, Substar take that void, become popular, get on the radar of credit cards and payment services to a point they cannot ignore it anymore and force the change or kill the service by refusing them services.
and you did not clearly read what i posted,a fellow member already posted that subscribestar is already blacklisted by paypal and mastercard if memory serves.are you telling me subscibestar with its current catalogue is going to apply for paypal service because its going to remove all offending content-please:rolleyes:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Kinda confused here.... did I miss out on MOST of the content in this update because I'm not on the Anthony path?! Because I just finished it and there was literally only one total sex scene (with Lucy) in my whole play through...
I'm playing the patched version downloaded from SS, but didn't see anything that would need to be patched...

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I kind of understand writing out the incest but it still makes me a little less excited for the game. I want to play your game, not the watered down bullshit patreon lets you make. It's really disappointing.

Don't worry, I got the joke.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes