Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm confused now... Has the official update been release now or not? If not what are the ones that have been released... Don't want to download the wrong one, Just the one that comes from the dev

yes and no this is an official update but it is branched and does not have the content of incest and bestiality, it is laced only in the patreon, the version with incest and bestiality is released along with the patreon update, but the dev is put it on the site after 7 or less of the update. But usually when the dev launches on the patreon there are some retards that end up lassoing before the version that the dev usually posts here on the site.

Reactions: playcoc and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I didn't want to say it last time, but going by how this is the second leak in a row that doesn't have the prometheus patch it looks like it's probably just a patron pissed off that either Marc content got changed or that beast content got patched out.
Really feel for you on this Zorlun, you've been put between a real rock and a hard place. I know it's a piracy forum but I'll happily wait for official release even if I don't like beast content much.
Oh I think that if it was a pissed off guy they would have just stopped supporting, no, I think that's just a person that doesn't give a shit and take pride in being the first to share or someone that just didn't read the bold text where I explicitly ask to not do it with a "please", "pretty please" and "cherry on top".
Do you have the prometheus patch? Please can you upload it here, i cannot find it anywhere
Nope, there isn't since it's not the official release and a leak from someone on Patreon.
The question What does Myriam chose to share, all the options are grayed out.
Will need more info than that if you want me or anyone to help you.
I have one question why there isn't the lesbian tag ?
I mean you can have sapphic points and you can fun/sex with girls.
So just why ?
I just always forgot to update the tags, thanks for pointed it out.

And again, thank you all for the support. ^^

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So just why ?
Tags are imperfect, you can't rely on them fully which is a shame, until the user-tag suggestion feature goes through we will have to deal with different uploaders having different interpretations of each tag.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
From what I saw in the preview we going back to the spa right? I can't wait

Looking forward to the orgies she will take part of once she dares putting another bracelet.

Reactions: Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So just why ?
Technically there hasn't been any lesbianism, just thinking about lesbianism doesn't make you a lesbian.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The question What does Myriam chose to share, all the options are grayed out.
It all depends on how high your traits are, if they are too low some of the choices will be unavailable, but at the moment it doesn't change anything, it's just a choice but all of the choices the speech is the same afterwards.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
You need to not confess at church and choose community work instead. Since I'm a very allergic to religion person I choose to end the storyline there and not confess.
Confessing at the church does not matter with the lesbian scene with the MMA girl (I just checked and even if you do confess, you can still get it). Only thing I am aware of that is depends on is if Anthony is out of the house or not.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Confessing at the church does not matter with the lesbian scene with the MMA girl (I just checked and even if you do confess, you can still get it). Only thing I am aware of that is depends on is if Anthony is out of the house or not.
Nice to know. Since community work takes you to her I thought it was the gamebreaker for the plotline.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes