Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
yes and no this is an official update but it is branched and does not have the content of incest and bestiality, it is laced only in the patreon, the version with incest and bestiality is released along with the patreon update, but the dev is put it on the site after 7 or less of the update. But usually when the dev launches on the patreon there are some retards that end up lassoing before the version that the dev usually posts here on the site.
Did something change? I thought the Incest was fully taken out and the F95 (patch version) would only add the bestiality?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did something change? I thought the Incest was fully taken out and the F95 (patch version) would only add the bestiality?
As of now incest is out (both patched and unpatched). But any other frowned upon content will be on patch...

Reactions: Zorlun

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Ok. I'm gonna make this as easy as possible.

For this game only get off F95 and stop being confused by idiots.

Step 1.
Join SubscribeStar ( ) and you will have ALL THE GOODIES the game has.

If you do not want to pay,
Step 2.
Join Zorlun's Discord ( ) and after a couple of days from initial release, you will have ALL THE GOODIES the game has. And you'll have the latest news from Zorlun himself. No confusion.

Both ways you avoid all the stupid nonsense here and WILL NOT BE CONFUSED.

Patreon will always have the edited version. At least until people move over to SubscribeStar.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
MC is a wife and a mother not a lesbian so that's not gonna happen . That route is going to be just an option
Just finished Chapter 3 0.1, so back to getting caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, and totally looking forward for the next release.

OMG

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
OMG

For those who want to know more about what will happen with Marc this chapter: Marc will start by being away (as will show this update), Myriam will enter then a custody battle with Anthony (he is the father, but kind of unfit to be as the chapter will show), so Marc will for starter in this chapter only appear via the school (Anthony is far too lazy to move him to another school).

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
For those who want to know more about what will happen with Marc this chapter: Marc will start by being away (as will show this update), Myriam will enter then a custody battle with Anthony (he is the father, but kind of unfit to be as the chapter will show), so Marc will for starter in this chapter only appear via the school (Anthony is far too lazy to move him to another school).
If there's a choice to keep him with Anthony and away from Myriam I will take it. I found Marc's character only a step below Anthony's in creepyness.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, just to be clear, the new version here is not the official and completed (patched) one usually posted by Zorlun? I prefer to wait more days if that is so

EDIT: already saw what was told in the first page, i have this bookmarked right in the comment section and missed that. day 30 it is

Reactions: Zorlun

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay, can anyone here be ever so kind as to remind me what again the "Prometheus Patch" is for?
sorry, I'm coming down with tons of name patches and I can't remember which one is which for what.. probably due to the massive gameplay time of so many VN Games I've been doing and the many patches available to them.

Thanks guys.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Same! hopefully theres lesbian route/relationships only later in the game.

Also with Eve and Kat!
According to what dev said after the last update, there are going to be three lesbian routes with different kinds of D/s flavor: MMA girl (equal relationship), Nubia (dom), and office girl (sub). Eve is teased, but sadly not going to happen. Doubly so as it concerns g/g incest with the daughter. Blame bloody Americans for shoving their odd notions of what incest is and prudish sexual standards down the throats of the rest of the world as usual. Cousin marriage is legal in most of the world and has been normal through the vast majority of recorded history.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes