Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
MC is a wife and a mother not a lesbian so that's not gonna happen . That route is going to be just an option
She is neither since the rework to save patreon account so...

Edit: also what does being a wife and mother have to do with being a lesbian anyway :unsure:

Personally I know of a few that are all of the above...

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Ok not gonna play for the first time until the release is the one the dev wants but was literally just about to ask about lesbian content. Since I saw it in the future planned tags but also on the tags in the OP so I was gonna ask about it being in the game but the last four posts clarified it. I was about to be confused as there was a bestiality tag but you couldn't finger blast another woman haha.

Reactions: Zorlun

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
is this ntr
Here's this post from 2 pages back...

Myriam gets cheated on by her husband retconned to boyfriend but it's not an NTR sex scene or anything and there's a little bit exploring her own feelings of infidelity but not really a lot of what you'd consider typical NTR. The game is totally worth checking out but I wouldn't expect very much in terms of actual NTR content.
And mild spoiler but you dump your boyfriend at the end of chapter 2 so there's no room to NTR him even if he was the jealous or possessive type.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
At what point does actual lesbian content come into play? so far the mc has been exposing herself to guys, been harassed by them, had a dog bury its face into her crotch, being touched by guys, has only been able to have sex with guys and had a nightmare about an ugly guy that has his way with her and woke up sweating but still gives the impression that she enjoyed it even if you decide to be repulsed by it. And even when you try to fight and resist things she still has sexual acts done to her. She has a daughter and a female cousin that I thought you could pursue and do things with but she's just running into guys left and right and interacting with them. So I'm just wondering how far into the game can you actually get into the lesbian content.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At what point does actual lesbian content come into play? so far the mc has been exposing herself to guys, been harassed by them, had a dog bury its face into her crotch, being touched by guys, has only been able to have sex with guys and had a nightmare about an ugly guy that has his way with her and woke up sweating but still gives the impression that she enjoyed it even if you decide to be repulsed by it. And even when you try to fight and resist things she still has sexual acts done to her. She has a daughter and a female cousin that I thought you could pursue and do things with but she's just running into guys left and right and interacting with them. So I'm just wondering how far into the game can you actually get into the lesbian content.
Last update it had its first scene

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The ending of Chapter 2 has lesbian content.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
There will be some lesbian content coming but it won't be with the daughter or cousin as they unfortunately aren't options.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes