clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The relationship between Marc and Myriam has nothing to do with a (RL-)BDSM relationship, it's a fantasy about an abusive son who exploits, rapes and dominates his mother. For players like me, it would be completely boring if it they would act like in a real life, consensual, trusting BDSM-relationship, even if they would do exactly the same sexual things.

That said, there are some flaws in his behaviour that dampen the fun (like him insisting that "she wants it too", which means his mindset is not in the "I don't care about her feelings" realm and he still needs to justify his actions for himself), but all in all it's interesting and there are not many games out there with this kind of pairing.

So I hope Zorlun will develop this path of abuse and misery further and not switch it into some kind of BDSM-done-right storyline.
Just my opinion:
Marc's dominating path has always been about the player making choices that allow it to be so. Myriam gives in because on some level, she wants it to happen. I've never gotten the "I don't care about your feelings" vibe. It's always been more of a "If I keep pushing, she'll eventually give in because that's how it's always been with 'dad'." I don't think Marc has ever thought his actions were unjustified.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
One of the reasons this is such a great game is that you get to pick and choose what you want. I tend to play all the options because I want to see every scene. As far as characters go, for me personally, I put William close to if not the bottom of the list so I don't expect this update to be anywhere near the top of my list of favorite updates. But that's just me, and there is always next month's update.
its funny though even though William has the boring vanilla loving kink trait he still has anal sex with Myriam and gives her facials, only difference is he cares about getting cum in her eyes. LMAO

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
It's all good.
I only mentioned it in case you want to go back and see it.
It's been a while but I seem to remember that seeing the scene depended on your choice of peeing before leaving the house or not peeing?
Yeah I dont think I saw the scene lol. But I mainly mentioned the idea with Marc/Aiden specifically in mind considering they're both young and Marc is more dominant whereas Aiden is the mischievous type. Not like a creepy molester on the train type of thing, rather like one of the boys groping Myriam in public as she's doing something (i.e. talking to a colleague while Aiden/marc grope and do some "shenanigans" to Myriam unbeknownst to the colleague in a fun/dominant manner) which could raise her arousal in public and possibly branch off into more naughty scenes afterwards where Myriam has to "scratch the itch" w/ one of the boys from the groping incidents. But again, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I dont think so, its been quite a while since I last played. If there was already one of the ideas implemented that I mentioned then my bad lol.
Yeah there is, but it needs a few choices I think to activate like not using the toilet before you leave hone and then using the toilet in the cafe, if you don't do both of those then not sure if the scene will activate.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah, Myriam is "willing" in the meta-game sense that the scenes are optional and you can decide that she's actually allowing this stuff to happen to her because she's into it if you want. But there are scenes where Marc is a straight-up rapist and there's no headcanoning around it, like when he fucks her while she's passed out. (And also this is a bit victim-blamey: Lack of resistance is not the same thing as consent.)

I wanna make it clear that I'm not, like, morally objecting to this route because of the rape or anything. I just have too many bad experiences dealing with men like that to be able to get into it. Rape only works for me when it's a stranger: I quite liked the subway scene, and was kinda disappointed there was no option for things to happen with the thug guy who attacks her in the park.

(I should also make clear I'm a total hypocrite, in male protagonist games I can get into raping women I know until they turn into my slaves just fine. My only objection is when writers do rapey plots and then pretend they're healthy and consensual, like when they refuse to acknowledge peeping or sleep molestation as non-consensual content.)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I didn't mind the subway scene but I did edit it a bit. At the spot where the one dude says "And she got no panties and no bra! She must be a exhibitionist." I copied and pasted this in the script so that she moved up and down during that spot.

scene bg ch2_13 acoffeeabriefcaseandastranger 059
with dissolve
scene bg ch2_13 acoffeeabriefcaseandastranger 058
with dissolve
scene bg ch2_13 acoffeeabriefcaseandastranger 059
with dissolve
scene bg ch2_13 acoffeeabriefcaseandastranger 058

I did it for a ways so that it cycled for a bit the only thing that sucked was that the dude keeps bring the phone up and down during it. Pity it wasn't just two images showing her moving up and down without the dude moving his phone but oh well it was better then nothing.

Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, Myriam is "willing" in the meta-game sense that the scenes are optional and you can decide that she's actually allowing this stuff to happen to her because she's into it if you want. But there are scenes where Marc is a straight-up rapist and there's no headcanoning around it, like when he fucks her while she's passed out. (And also this is a bit victim-blamey: Lack of resistance is not the same thing as consent.)

I wanna make it clear that I'm not, like, morally objecting to this route because of the rape or anything. I just have too many bad experiences dealing with men like that to be able to get into it. Rape only works for me when it's a stranger: I quite liked the subway scene, and was kinda disappointed there was no option for things to happen with the thug guy who attacks her in the park.

(I should also make clear I'm a total hypocrite, in male protagonist games I can get into raping women I know until they turn into my slaves just fine. My only objection is when writers do rapey plots and then pretend they're healthy and consensual, like when they refuse to acknowledge peeping or sleep molestation as non-consensual content.)
I've never felt that Marc's actions were portrayed as 'healthy and consensual', only that he doesn't see it as such. This is a kid who grew up seeing his 'dad' mistreat his 'mom' his whole life and for her part, she accepts it. For me, the whole plot is her finding herself as more than Anthony's fuck toy.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I've never felt that Marc's actions were portrayed as 'healthy and consensual', only that he doesn't see it as such. This is a kid who grew up seeing his 'dad' mistreat his 'mom' his whole life and for her part, she accepts it. For me, the whole plot is her finding herself as more than Anthony's fuck toy.
Oh, I'm not saying that Marc's behavior is treated as healthy. I'm talking about certain other games, which I shall not name, where I've gotten in arguments with the developer who insisted there was no non-consensual content in their game and got very mad when I pointed out that the protagonist can (among other things) feel up girls while they're sleeping without getting their permission to do so in advance, as well as spying on them while they're bathing without permission. A scene doesn't have to be a violent strugglefuck to be noncon.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The relationship between Marc and Myriam has nothing to do with a (RL-)BDSM relationship, it's a fantasy about an abusive son who exploits, rapes and dominates his mother. For players like me, it would be completely boring if it they would act like in a real life, consensual, trusting BDSM-relationship, even if they would do exactly the same sexual things.

That said, there are some flaws in his behaviour that dampen the fun (like him insisting that "she wants it too", which means his mindset is not in the "I don't care about her feelings" realm and he still needs to justify his actions for himself), but all in all it's interesting and there are not many games out there with this kind of pairing.

So I hope Zorlun will develop this path of abuse and misery further and not switch it into some kind of BDSM-done-right storyline.
Later in game there will be some BDSM kink, notably with Nubia and Charles, but yes, with Marc, that's not it, he's not a BDSM dom, is a cocky little asshole with a perverted mind due to the influence of his father, in that regard he can feel like a "victim" as his father gave him a broken vision of sex and how to treat women, which contrary to Anthony give him a little "door of exit" towards being redeemable.
But for now depending on choices, Marc can range from lost kid due to his father fucked up mind to real little shit that love to abuse others and notably Myriam, because he feel power rush from it.
Oh, I'm not saying that Marc's behavior is treated as healthy. I'm talking about certain other games, which I shall not name, where I've gotten in arguments with the developer who insisted there was no non-consensual content in their game and got very mad when I pointed out that the protagonist can (among other things) feel up girls while they're sleeping without getting their permission to do so in advance, as well as spying on them while they're bathing without permission. A scene doesn't have to be a violent strugglefuck to be noncon.
As stated just before, no, Marc's behavior is not healthy, he doesn't care for the pleasure of his partner and only validate hers when it happen because it feed his ego.
But as said also before, Marc's character is still redeemable, because he's still shaky in his conviction and most of his dominance is only bravado, he's not a real "dom" but try to show himself as one. For now he's exploring his sexuality by modeling his to the only real example he has, his father.
(Though here I'm only talking about one side of him, if the player chose to push him into the "dom" or "mischievous" side, if the player chose to push him into a "sub" or "normal", he's still lost on that front, but way more manageable and not too far gone in the corruption of his father.)

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
Later in game there will be some BDSM kink, notably with Nubia and Charles
Does that mean that Myriam can be a dom or sub based on the number of points she has in each of those traits or will it be a fixed thing where she's a sub to Nubia and Charles?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Nubia and Charles are two dominant characters, so the bdsm kink would with Myriam as a sub, yes.
So what are Myriam's dominance point's for then? As I have been trying to keep it fairly even with slight more dominance than sub

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So what are Myriam's dominance point's for then? As I have been trying to keep it fairly even with slight more dominance than sub
The dominance stat is about Myriam being more dominant, yes, but it's not only about the kinks though. So a Myriam with a high dominance with time will be more able to stand her ground and not let herself be dominated or bullied, in bed or in life.
It could also be an hindrance if the players want to explore a Myriam sub, as she would be less incline to be dominated (but could be balanced by the submissive stat, some people do like both, being a dom and a sub, fulling different need in both).

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ah ok so she could be a switch then (both Dom and sub depending on her partner) which is what I was going for, Was hoping that maybe Nubia would become her teacher in the art of dominance and get a little revenge on her ex as from the beginning Myriam has always been a bit more of a submissive.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ah ok so she could be a switch then (both Dom and sub depending on her partner) which is what I was going for, Was hoping that maybe Nubia would become her teacher in the art of dominance and get a little revenge on her ex as from the beginning Myriam has always been a bit more of a submissive.
Yes, Myriam will be more flexible depending on the player choices, though it won't be the case for some characters, like Nubia and Charles, which are both dominant personalities, even if they will reveal some subtilties as Myriam learn to know them.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Just my opinion:
Marc's dominating path has always been about the player making choices that allow it to be so. Myriam gives in because on some level, she wants it to happen. I've never gotten the "I don't care about your feelings" vibe. It's always been more of a "If I keep pushing, she'll eventually give in because that's how it's always been with 'dad'." I don't think Marc has ever thought his actions were unjustified.
Yes, the player has the choice to avoid this path and keep Marc away from her, so it's kind of a meta consent. However if you go down this path, there are some scenes (like after the party) where Marc outright rapes her and isn't very much interested in her pleasure or consent.
And, of course, that's exactly what I like and want to see.

As Zorlun said, Marc has some flawed views concerning sexuality thanks to his dad and I assume that there are several paths for Myriam to resolve this, maybe one is his redemption, another one might be the "normal" relationship between mom and son; but obviously I hope for a path where this flawed view is encouraged, strenghtened and developed; and, if it was up to me, not in the way of "Myriam wants it and allows it" but more in the way of "Myriam doesn't want it, but is too weak to counter it, so her weakness encourages Marc to go further and further".

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Everything is working fine now on chrome for me. Last night their SSL cert for the attachments.f95zone.com domain expired and had to be redone.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes