clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I do not get all the Marc hate. I understand Anthony since you had no escape but with Marc all you have to do is give him a little education and he won't bother Myriam no more.
EDIT: I think that's how it played out. Don't remember exactly
For Marc to be bad, then the player played him to be bad. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me why Marc would be hated for that. :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If you decide to keep him on a short leash and control his behaviour, if you make him dominant he became an even worse asshole than Antony (imho). :)
Well, I guess it depends from the point of view.
For me, it depends on Myriam really. If she allowed, and continues to allow him, to bully freely, he is certainly going to become a second Anthony.
If she does not, then even if she lets him continue to be dominant towards her, he may be dominant, but at the same time, it it not said to become another Anthony, if she can limit his "domination mode" to their sex.
Notice also that from the story and dialogues, Anthony was an "ass" towards the entire office, and he blackmailed and tried to bring down the poor secretary, while Marc is exclusively focused on Myriam, and even the bullying attempt in the bathroom, in his brain is to protect Myriam.
We may see why it is wrong, but at the same time, he is trying to be "the man who protect his woman", and honestly, that kind of behaviour, included the silliness (not to say stupidity) of protecting from imaginary risks that exist only in the brain (well, the lower brain :p :)) of the male (when it is not done as a "pick up" technique, knowing there is no risk whatsoever for the women and assuming nor risk for the male doing it, just to show off), is something that goes well with the age of Marc, and that I have seen in much older people.
Also, let's not forget that in the dominant-submissive relation it is often the submissive that despite appearance can be in control, by setting the limits - the thing is that if Myriam has "submissiveness", "pain", "rough" etc. (to put it terms of variables) high enough, she does get off with that stuff, so again, it depends on how the player played the game.
Honestly, if there was a little orgy at the pool event, for the ones that had allowed Marc and Myriam to have sexual activity I would not be surprised at all (though notice I put it as "spoiler", in reality, my guess is that nothing even close will happen, maybe eventually, depending on the past choices, Myriam could do again something with Marc, or not, and that's it).
There is more than one way/approach in which that can happen.
E.g. let's not forget in some scenario, Myriam did some group stuff, and she had to decide if she was shocked, or in the end, she did not dislike it.
Also, Myriam could have chosen to give an eyeful to to kids at the horse riding, and often women who closer to 40 (well, she is supposed to be 36) may feel and fear to lose their appeal compared with younger one, and like the idea of being still able to attract younger man (well, that does not apply to all women, of course), and depending on the choices made, in the school she kind of liked the fact the young boys were talking dirty about her because meant she could still be attractive to them...
Or, in a certain path and situation, Myriam already sacrificed for Anthony, so, she could decide to sacrifice for her "pumkpin", if he thinks something good can come to him from it.
Since it is set in USA, theoretically there cannot be alcohol, but if she makes an exception (or someone else brings the alcohol and she decides to drink it to avoid the boys drinking it, without showing is she is taking it away), we know what can happen, etc. (there are various possibilities).

It means you do not have only the "good marc nothing happens", "Myriam dom", and "Myriam sub catastrophy" possible paths, you have at least one more variant, and possibly more, depending on the interactions (if I remember well, Zorlun had mentioned the possibility of having up to seven endings, although for the story as a whole, thus not just with the Marc factor).

It is a reason why I personally think the game would lose, by losing Marc, even if it cannot become a game about Myriam and Marc.
The way a character acquire three dimensionality in this games is through the interactions with Myriam and the choices we can make that influence Myriam and those characters (one partial exception, the choice about whether Katherine is interested only in boys, in girls, or both), although admittedly many interaction are sexual (but not only, e.g. the first time at the SPA).
With all the simplifications of the game, but Marc has ended up being built better than others (I am thinking about the comparison with Katherine), given the interactions.

I find her lovable, but with the fact many of the interactions with important impact are somehow linked to sexual activity (well, it is an erotic game ;-)) and with the fact she is excluded from that, her character and her relation with Myriam till now have been more "static", i.e. with less possibility for the payer to influence their development.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm looking forward to seeing Myriam's dad because I assume he is at the root of a lot of Myriam's issues.
I see Myriam getting dominated by Marc as normal - from Myriam's perspective. Bio or not, she's Marc's mom and she loves him (and her daughter) unconditionally, as good moms do. Marc taking advantage is normal from Marc's perspective, because that is the world he knows. While I'm not a fan of Myriam getting dominated by others, I see potential for both Marc and Myriam to rise out of the depravity and discover a better world because of it. :)
For me, William is just a side quest and for me personally, adds little to Myriam's journey. William's arc, while 'unconventional', does showcase Myriam's strong motherly instincts.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
its-out-of-my-hands.jpg
Hello there, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations official public release is out with version ch3.03b!!!

Enjoy you damn perverts! ^^
(well, as soon as your kind moderators share it... so patience)

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You can also post a download link in the thread and then report the post and they'll update the thread the same way this way the file is already posted with no need to wait unless the person is waiting for a different link.
Please don't! I have already done what's necessary, and I prefer that the links comes from me, like this you are sure of what is shared, example: the link shared just before mine is the wrong one.
EDIT: Thank you for the poster in the example for having taken the link down, it help avoid confusion.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
View attachment 1690932
Hello there, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations official public release is out with version ch3.03b!!!

Enjoy you damn perverts! ^^
(well, as soon as your kind moderators share it... so patience)

EDIT: DO NOT USE THE DOWNLOAD LINK OF Michel Mak, this is the Patreon version without patch, wait for the main page to be updated by the moderators, I sent them the version with Prometheus' patch.
Please Michel Mak can you delete your link to avoid confusion on the thread? Thank you.
ок!) removed!)

Reactions: Zorlun

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I was talking about you as in you could post the link in the thread and then report your post and it would be the same as giving the link to a moderator/uploader as they would update the thread when they can either way.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Great fapping story. Love the game. Though, she is, depending on choice, really quickly a slave.
But i like the kink and how the game progresses.
I am appreciating the choices that can be made, especially beastly choices. For me, i play just normal pervert. :p

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
When the wrong update got posted here early in previous months, it only seems to cause confusion with pages and pages of people asking the same questions about where is the patch and why is nt the Android / Mac link updated, and what has happenened to the incest / bestiality content and where is the patch and.....

And we get the same posts even if Zorlun had posted in the very post above that this was an unoffocial post and nothing to do with him. So we should wait patiently (-ish) for the offical post - its just a week and he does release pretty much every month regularly, so we are better off and waiting for the approved update with the appropriate patch already included.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finally able to return at full to F95 Zone, and one of the games I have been enjoying gets updated to greet me. For those who don't know, which I am guessing is most, my computer died on Jan 10th. I was able to save up enough for a replacement, which I have now, so I got about 2 months worth to get caught up on. ;)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes