ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't even like Marc as a character, he's a mini Anthony and I've never liked Anthony from the beginning when he backhanded Myriam in the car. I'd settle for never seeing Marc or Anthony ever again, maybe they can both die in a car crash for all I care about them.
Well, don't forget that has been one issue Zorlun has had to deal with from the start - the game seems to be liked by a good number of people, but unfortunately each one has his/her own preference for the main story and the characters, and many would like to see a character, or an entire plot, disappear.
Aside Anthony, that was explicitly never the intention of Zorlun - he both wanted, and need, as many options as possible.
Wanted, because they give more possibility to develop Myriam and her life. Need, because the more people with different taste can find something of interest in the game, the more there will be more people playing, and maybe sponsoring, the game, and he needs that.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I kicked Anthony out the door the 2nd that I could and I waved bye bye to Marc when Anthony took him. They make the perfect couple and they can now play with each other.

Most of my points are with Katherine - Lucy - Evelyn - Jennifer - Stella - Nubia - Cassius - Hammer. I might start over with the next update and maybe kick Evelyn from the list as she's more of a whore who jumps on everything with a pulse.

yawyeetah

Could be your browser as the image shows fine for me using chrome. I do know that they had trouble with images last night because their attachment certificate expired but I think it has been updated now as I have been able to look at all images now for quite awhile with no problems.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, don't forget that has been one issue Zorlun has had to deal with from the start - the game seems to be liked by a good number of people, but unfortunately each one has his/her own preference for the main story and the characters, and many would like to see a character, or an entire plot, disappear.
Aside Anthony, that was explicitly never the intention of Zorlun - he both wanted, and need, as many options as possible.
Wanted, because they give more possibility to develop Myriam and her life. Need, because the more people with different taste can find something of interest in the game, the more there will be more people playing, and maybe sponsoring, the game, and he needs that.
Well thank you for making me look like a money grubbing thief! :LOL:
Though joke aside, as I stated early in the project, the game is very experimental for me and I'm discovering game developing on every level, as well in writing and structure, so when I started the game, I chose to go the large panel of characters, plot and kinks, first to explore the limits and curiosity, testing the system and see what's too much to work with; second also because most games I saw out there are all turning on a cast of only 1 MC and his/her more or less 5 romanceable characters, leaving after that a feeling of big void, so I wanted to offer the player a game where you follow a MC in a world that seems not like a sandbox, but maybe more alive, with multiple characters to meet, different plot lines to live, etc...
But as you say, it's also interesting in the fact that it can touch a larger panel of people and give me in that effect a larger panel of returns, criticisms or advices (and yes, surely also money, I'm always the first to say, artists need to eat and can't just live on love and a pat on the back ^^ ).
Just an update, the incest patch for 3.03a is coming out the day after, or the same day (depending when I see it) when the public release comes out.
The official public release will be on the night of the 6th to 7th, past midnight, and will be with version ch3.03b (with just the edited dialogues in difference compared to ch3.03a).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The official public release will be on the night of the 6th to 7th, past midnight, and will be with version ch3.03b (with just the edited dialogues in difference compared to ch3.03a).
Ouch, already a "b" ? Well, will see to look at it, if you pass it through the usual channel for supporters. Hopefully there is not much change, so I will be able to integrate it easily.
Though seen the main change to the sequence with 3.03a - it is a pity that we cannot see more naughty stuff, but it does indeed make more sense that things go in that way, doing certain activities does take time (not giving more details, to avoid a "spoiler")

By the way, about "money grabbing", if you cannot eat and pay the bills, you cannot develop the game :-D.
Plus honestly, you are giving out an update every month, and with quality content - there are bigger outfits which make lots of money every month, and it's true their game and the tools they use are more complex and they have to have drawing for the graphic, but still, they put up an update every x months.
So, I think you are definitively not a "money grabber" :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I like the way you think. Both of those fools can share a hooker if they need to get off.
Well, I cannot say that they are characters one would invite out as a friend (well, for Marc, there could still be the "steer in the good direction" possibility Myriam is trying to do), but on the other hand, if you look well, without them, or better, without Marc, (since Anthony is gone), there would be no "antagonist" character.
Other characters may not be against taking the opportunity when they can, like the the students when she was stoned and drunk, and that on my book does not make them nice guys, but they do not have the same type of interaction as Marc (plus, it was something one off, and it is not clear if they will ever come back, especially if Myriam did end up having certain "activities" with them).
Marc can be steered by Myriam in his "development", but can also steer her, given the proximity, the others, cannot.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I do not get all the Marc hate. I understand Anthony since you had no escape but with Marc all you have to do is give him a little education and he won't bother Myriam no more.
EDIT: I think that's how it played out. Don't remember exactly

Reactions: Finyx and Zorlun

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I do not get all the Marc hate. I understand Anthony since you had no escape but with Marc all you have to do is give him a little education and he won't bother Myriam no more.
If you decide to keep him on a short leash and control his behaviour, if you make him dominant he became an even worse asshole than Antony (imho). :)

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes