Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You called her a sister and she isn't, that's my point. Also, Myraim didn't have sex with her cousin so no incest. Having relatives in game doesn't mean incest unless they actually have sex.
Well she hasn't had sex with her yet. But they did kiss, so I reckon it's only a matter of time . It's not incest, because apart from a few places, sex between cousins isn't regarded as incest

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well she hasn't had sex with her yet. But they did kiss, so I reckon it's only a matter of time . It's not incest, because apart from a few places, sex between cousins isn't regarded as incest
Would sisters or cousins sharing the same cock in a threesome be considered incest? I would say no, but I assume patreon would disagree with me. Seems if there is any doubt, patreon sees it as being incest.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Option to have incest is still incest and should be tagged as such. This is the first time I see a game not being tagged because of incest patch lol.
I disagree. Tags should only be for the vn not mods. But sadly the tag system here is broken and the powers that be refuse to fix it so most do tag for mods as well.

Thus making some vns a target for certain services TOS violations even if the dev isn't involved at all with said mods.

Several vns don't have any land lord / Tennant bullshit and someone makes a crappy mod and it gets tagged incest which is not a true representation of the vn itself. Incest fans play it and are disappointed and those that avoid incest avoid it even though the real material has nothing to do with incest.

Bottom line the tag system is broken and needs fixed

Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I disagree. Tags should only be for the vn not mods. But sadly the tag system here is broken and the powers that be refuse to fix it so most do tag for mods as well.

Thus making some vns a target for certain services TOS violations even if the dev isn't involved at all with said mods.

Several vns don't have any land lord / Tennant bullshit and someone makes a crappy mod and it gets tagged incest which is not a true representation of the vn itself. Incest fans play it and are disappointed and those that avoid incest avoid it even though the real material has nothing to do with incest.

Bottom line the tag system is broken and needs fixed
How the rules are enforced on each channel seems to come down to who is moderating it, in my opinion. It does not always seem consistent. :)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
will there be a bestiality featuring other than Miriam?
Prometheus, who is absolutely not related to Zorlun in any way and is a fan modder for the game, has said no. Plans could always change I suppose but don't get your hopes up.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Option to have incest is still incest and should be tagged as such. This is the first time I see a game not being tagged because of incest patch lol.
Simply report OP and request the incest tag. Easiest way to get the tag compare arguing about it in thread.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Uh, honestly, I am the one making the incest patch, but I never realised incest was not in the tags - though you are probably right that at a certain point Zorlun had to ask to take it out, since he had eliminated it, till when I stepped in to put it back (but did not look at the tags).

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The Bestiality Patch is already inside the game right? I'm using the incest patch too, will this cause any interference with the beast patch?

Srry for the bad english.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The Bestiality Patch is already inside the game right? I'm using the incest patch too, will this cause any interference with the beast patch?

Srry for the bad english.
No interference. Download the public version from here. It has already the bestiality patch. Then, install the incest patch.

Reactions: CainKova and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
guys how can i install the newest version of the game?
You can just either delete the old version and just put this one in a new folder or put this one over the old one, your saves are kept elsewhere. Nothing special to do.

Reactions: Demnor

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there an incest patch? I know about the Prometheus Patch reinstating bestiality content cos I get the version where it's pre-loaded via Subscribestar. But incest content is still omitted, so if there is a Patch then Zorlun isn't officially involved with it. I remember him saying something about a possible incest patch, and maybe including it later. But that obviously isn't the case as things stand.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there an incest patch? I know about the Prometheus Patch reinstating bestiality content cos I get the version where it's pre-loaded via Subscribestar. But incest content is still omitted, so if there is a Patch then Zorlun isn't officially involved with it. I remember him saying something about a possible incest patch, and maybe including it later. But that obviously isn't the case as things stand.
Yes, it's linked in the OP. :)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes