Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Are people interested in a mod that allows customizing any names in the game? And a safe one. It won't break your saves.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are people interested in a mod that allows customizing any names in the game? And a safe one. It won't break your saves.
Yes, it would be interesting to give the characters name that fit their personality as I see them, and I hope many others will find this proposition interesting enough.
Thank you in advance Bibifoc. :)

Reactions: Zorlun and Bibifoc

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I usually just edit names in a script file or if they appear in the variables I will change them using the console.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes, it always leave me perplexe when I hear someone say she make stupid choices and sleep with everyone... Well yes, if you make only this choices for her, she surely will...
What I was trying to intimate, was that the players choices are limited this early in the game. Myriam is what she is, at the start of the game. And part of what she is, has been created by Anthony's abuse. She makes stupid decisions not only because players choose it, but because Anthony has convinced her that she has to be that way, and because of a sheltered upbringing. She makes a lot of decisions because of who she already is, and not because of what players decide she is.

As far as the Priest is concerned. He tells her a load of nonsense, and she believes it, regardless of whether the player decides to allow her to have sex to get 'purified'. Regardless of what the player decides, she still acts like a bit of a bimbo, because she still swallows all the nonsense the Priest feeds her. And even if she doesn't succumb and get 'purified'. She still ends up feeling ashamed and worried that she might be possessed by demons.

And even when the player chooses to allow her to sucumb. Her belief in the nonsense the Priest is feeding her, is nothing to do with the players choices, but her own inherent naivety which stops her from questioning the priest's crazy concept of purification. I mean she could undertake the ritual and have at least some doubts about whether the priest was telling the truth. But no, she believes in it all totally. So it's that naivety which makes her a bit of a bimbo, and not necessarily the players choices. And understand, I'm not saying that she's a bimbo, only that she has elements of that kind of persona in her personality

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As far as the Priest is concerned. He tells her a load of nonsense, and she believes it, regardless of whether the player decides to allow her to have sex to get 'purified'. Regardless of what the player decides, she still acts like a bit of a bimbo, because she still swallows all the nonsense the Priest feeds her. And even if she doesn't succumb and get 'purified'. She still ends up feeling ashamed and worried that she might be possessed by demons.
Except that she only automatically takes the priest at his word with an absurdly high trust level. Otherwise she displays some basic common sense, realizes that there's no way the shit he's spewing is in anyway reasonable or accurate and takes the priest's word as a parable. Unless your Myriam is already a bimbo from your decisions, or you intentionally choose the bimbo choice there, she doesn't default to bimbo mode.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
In fact it relate to both, Myriam's feeling for the person and the person towards Myriam.
It's not always love of course, for the majority it's just how friendly or positively inclined towards each other, I just wanted to avoid multiplying the type of variables, making one for love, for friendship, etc...
Myriam doesn't have to like all the characters as people. But she can still enjoy them as lovers. Clark is a bad boy, and many women are sexually attracted to bad boys, without ever wanting anything more than sex with them.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Except that she only automatically takes the priest at his word with an absurdly high trust level. Otherwise she displays some basic common sense, realizes that there's no way the shit he's spewing is in anyway reasonable or accurate and takes the priest's word as a parable. Unless your Myriam is already a bimbo from your decisions, or you intentionally choose the bimbo choice there, she doesn't default to bimbo mode.
But she still feels guilty and ashamed afterwards, even with low trust. Which means that although she has some doubts about the absolute validity of what he's told her, there's still a part of her that believes it. Yeah, on the surface her common sense is saying, this is nonsense. But underneath there's another voice saying, ah but this is a priest and those guys don't lie. Early in the game, Myriam has an inherent naivety that stops her from questioning some things. As Zorlun has suggested, this is the result of a somewhat sheltered upbringing. I assume as the game develops, the player will have the opportunity to get Myriam to question more of these core assumptions she has about the world

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Evelyn is Miriam's sister? isn't this incest? and Keterin is incest, how does it turn out, a disagreement with yourself?

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Reactions: Zorlun

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Evelyn is Miriam's sister? isn't this incest? and Keterin is incest, how does it turn out, a disagreement with yourself?
Evelyn is her cousin and Katherine doesn't engage in sex with her mother. There is a shared sex scene with Evelyn, but not between her and Myriam.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes