frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I honestly thought it was something more in this update, I would call it enough.
the briefcase scene was a little bit mhe ... I mean Myriam had to be fucked like that? Did that <removed> come just to fuck her? Oh well
the scene with the horse I expected something more articulated and complex, instead it just ends.
The scene of sunbathing is the only one that could have amused me instead Myriam is standing there, still; at a certain point myriam had to intervene and, pretending to sleep, he could get up and scare the boys who would fall back in fear; at that point she could do him a little service. this content could be hidden in the patch)
the final scene was nothing special, it was all for granted.
I have the impression that the game is based more on the content than on the plot and background; even the sex scenes seem rushed to me:
myriam takes cock in mouth, cum, all dressed up.
in my opinion, some outline images must be added to make the scene better and more real.
I agree with you and that the scenes have a little animation so that it does not look boring so that you do not lose how this game started that it did have animation in all the sex scenes

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have a question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't mind spoilers: The drug dealer is a real one yes and was part of the scammer plan, using Myriam to get what he wanted cheaper drugs, but if the two can have a deal that doesn't make them friends, when the dealer find the mic, all trust disappear and he prefer to kill them both and not take any risk on their identity (it could be argue that either ones are stupid in their decisions, but that's the point, not everyone is smart and reasonable ^^ ).
So, the Prometheus patch also includes incest, together with bestiality?
Nope, for now it just had some furry friends scenes.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, the Prometheus patch also includes incest, together with bestiality?
:FacePalm:

Read the statement you replied to again. Joker was asked to do a thing (and is refusing). Ergo, there are at least some people who want what doing that thing would accomplish. Ergo, that desire is not currently being met. Even with no prior knowledge of what "the Prometheus patch" is, you should easily understand that it does not include incest.

Reactions: JokerLeader

john984

Jun 6, 2020
If you don't mind spoilers: The drug dealer is a real one yes and was part of the scammer plan, using Myriam to get what he wanted cheaper drugs, but if the two can have a deal that doesn't make them friends, when the dealer find the mic, all trust disappear and he prefer to kill them both and not take any risk on their identity (it could be argue that either ones are stupid in their decisions, but that's the point, not everyone is smart and reasonable ^^ ).
Oh ok, now I get it :) thanks!

Reactions: Zorlun

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Does the beast and incest patch just restore content that existed before it was removed or was additional incest and beast content created after that point?

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
A couple of questions. Where did the veterinarian disappear, and then why is Katherine's daughter present, if she is like a dog's fifth leg, to say hello in the morning, so it's just a waste of time

Trinity76

Jul 17, 2020
Hi, i got a question about an error that showed up when i am about to leave the police station after the line up.
I got an "uncaught exception occurred"
Normaly i can just hit the ignore button, but this time the ignore button is missing!!!
Anybody here has a solution for that? Skjermbilde 2022-07-07 170320.png

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020

Nope, for now it just had some furry friends scenes.
Sorry, but where can I download this mod????

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No, I already said no corrupting the daughter, sorry.
Thanks for clearing this up, as I'd been tempted to deviate from my usual No Cops policy solely because the scene where the daughter (if les/bi) gets off on watching Myriam have sex seemed promising and might lead to more down the road. If that's never intended to go anywhere anyway, rejecting that scene becomes a much easier choice.

Reactions: Zorlun

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I know the game have that option, but it's not because of that, it's said something like the image is missing. I tried with the clean game, and after that with the gallery mod, and it's the same. This is what it said whit the clean game

View attachment 1912327
No, I checked the game's files, the images were not there (in older versions). (edit: clarified I meant the older version, they ARE in the latest release)

To the dev, if you don't plan to put something in the game, don't hint at it (edit: no rudeness intended, more of a friendly suggestion, given the barrage of questions about certain content people expect to see).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes