cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I know the game have that option, but it's not because of that, it's said something like the image is missing. I tried with the clean game, and after that with the gallery mod, and it's the same. This is what it said whit the clean game

View attachment 1912327
Somehow after the port is done the images are gone, need to figure it out why it's happening

Reactions: Zorlun

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Somehow after the port is done the images are gone, need to figure it out why it's happening
There is any possibility to upload a zip file with the missing images? Also there is no gallery... Thanks

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
No, I checked the game's files, the images are not there.

To the dev, if you don't plan to put something in the game, don't hint at it.
You didn't check hard enough; they're inside Patch.rpa. So, running UnRen might solve the problem. (I'm not far enough into the game to experience it, so I can't say for sure.)

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
No, I checked the game's files, the images are not there.

To the dev, if you don't plan to put something in the game, don't hint at it.
The update I uploaded HAS everything and IS shared with Prometheus' patch, the problem is due either to a mod or apparently due to the Android port, but if you use my original share of the update you will have all the content.

So, now that's said, I'm sorry but I find a bit cheeky of you to try and write me off with that tone, some apologies would be a nice gesture.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
(Warning - spoilers) If you're not seeing them, you need to download the game from here or change your earlier choices about being a furry person.
There were some images missing in the last version, but I see that has been fixed in this version (checked my old save game).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I know the game have that option, but it's not because of that, it's said something like the image is missing. I tried with the clean game, and after that with the gallery mod, and it's the same. This is what it said whit the clean game

View attachment 1912327
I had that exact same problem, in the exact same spot, the images were totally missing from the game's files. With the latest version (downloaded from the links posted in this thread), I reloaded my saved game from that point and the images are all now there, no problem.

Make sure you download and install the game fresh, don't just overwrite your old files. I generally delete my old folder (preseving any screenshots I took) and then do a fresh install so nothing corrupts the new files. The saved games aren't stored in the same folder, so you're safe that way.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The update I uploaded HAS everything and IS shared with Prometheus' patch, the problem is due either to a mod or apparently due to the Android port, but if you use my original share of the update you will have all the content.

So, now that's said, I'm sorry but I find a bit cheeky of you to try and write me off with that tone, some apologies would be a nice gesture.
Yeah, i just checked, the latest update has everything. But the last version was missing the images (Windows version). Not an issue now.

And, while you may not realize it, there is no "tone" to text. ;) I just noted that you stated there won't be certain things in the game, and I respect that, it is YOUR work and I have no right to tell you what to put into it. I am just recommending that you be careful not to hint at something that you never plan to do (like corrupting the daughter, or whatever) as people may mistake some scenes as hinting at something more in the future.

Edit: I corrected my original reply to clarify what I mean. I wasn't the original complainer though, so go talk to them. LOL... I don't complain, I just waited for a new version and moved on to something else. I have developed real games in life and understand the problems you can run into (and the people who will complain).

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
There is any possibility to upload a zip file with the missing images? Also there is no gallery... Thanks
Found the problem and already fixed, will update later tonight...

Regardless the gallery mod, i already told that you can put them inside the game folder

Reactions: DannoXIV and Zorlun

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You didn't check hard enough; they're inside Patch.rpa. So, running UnRen might solve the problem. (I'm not far enough into the game to experience it, so I can't say for sure.)
They are in the latest version for sure, I checked my old save. They were missing from the last version though, I guess I should have clarified. I use to extract the RPA files and to extract the source from RPYC files.

Anyhow, good game.

donsenilo

Aug 13, 2017
getting an error code when she about to love the police station after she talk to the Detective. can only roll back
Got the error at the same time

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 11330, in script call
    call var_chapter3_update6 from _call_var_chapter3_update6
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update6'.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Found the problem and already fixed, will update later tonight...

Regardless the gallery mod, i already told that you can put them inside the game folder
Can you let us know when you upload the fixed version? Thank you

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes