JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry, I don't see how you could have this problem, it's not even a variable that is tested, it's part of a variable called every start of update since chapter 3 to add all the new variables of the new update, this is weird.
It must be those horny aliens messing with the code on that guy device :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is there a scene with her "son" in this update so that we need the Ipatch?

Edit: we don't need to wait for an updated Ipatch for this version because there is no scene which would require it.
Correct... partially. You are correct in the sense that the only apparent change will be with Cleavon when you are talking about the lost love .
Also, given the way Zorlun built his game, and I build my patch, when the moment comes for 3.07, the incest patch for 3.07 will basically have inside also the one for 3.06a and previous ones.
At the same time, if you had 3.05 with the incest patch, overwrite it with 3.06a, and then go back to load an old save from a point in the story before the update 3.06a, it is not sure how it will react, it may work fine, bring you a bit back compared to where you were, or throw errors.
The only extra thing added in the last versions of the incest patch is a variable, because bibfoc needed it for one of his mods, but still, the compiled rpy are a bit different, so I cannot guarantee anything.

Reactions: Zorlun

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Absolutely love the kinks in this VN. I think it exceeds most of the VNs in that regard. I'd add a particular kink to this: cuck the son lol. The Myriam becomes very lustful that when guys fuck her in her house, she teases Marc and eventually makes him a bitch, sucking Myriam's lovers.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Absolutely love the kinks in this VN. I think it exceeds most of the VNs in that regard. I'd add a particular kink to this: cuck the son lol. The Myriam becomes very lustful that when guys fuck her in her house, she teases Marc and eventually makes him a bitch, sucking Myriam's lovers.
Uhm, at a guess, the "sub" (towards Marc) variant maybe could do the part of "doing" others kind of being seen by Marc who gets excited, but then, it should also be remembered that Marc had mentioned the idea of pictures and video, so, he may not be completely against "lending" or "sharing" (I know, it sound really evil as idea :)) Myriam. So, it would be teasing only to the point where he then claim her back, a bit like Cassius did after Anthony's dinner (for those who saw that scene).
"Dream" variant, not sure, could be similar.
Really for your variant, could be only with Myriam "dom", and even then, for the second part to happen (the one with Marc and others), aside the fact that Zorlun has not foreseen a "gay" or at least "homosexual" tag, it would require for Myriam to really change a loooot.

Reminds me a bit the debate on the "Myriam becomes Anthony 2 if not worst" possible path.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Uhm, at a guess, the "sub" (towards Marc) variant maybe could do the part of "doing" others kind of being seen by Marc who gets excited, but then, it should also be remembered that Marc had mentioned the idea of pictures and video, so, he may not be completely against "lending" or "sharing" (I know, it sound really evil as idea :)) Myriam. So, it would be teasing only to the point where he then claim her back, a bit like Cassius did after Anthony's dinner (for those who saw that scene).
"Dream" variant, not sure, could be similar.
Really for your variant, could be only with Myriam "dom", and even then, for the second part to happen (the one with Marc and others), aside the fact that Zorlun has not foreseen a "gay" or at least "homosexual" tag, it would require for Myriam to really change a loooot.

Reminds me a bit the debate on the "Myriam becomes Anthony 2 if not worst" possible path.
Mark will definately share Myriam, remember he told her he wants to bring his team over for a pool party gangbang.
he also already shared her in the mens room with that fat kid, when he made Myriam give fatso a blumpkin while he fucked her from behind

ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
I've downloaded the new version from subscribstar but for some reason when I try to use my old saves it keeps telling me i've reached the end of 3.05b

Anyone know a fix?

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
I started a new game and got the same "ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update' when talking to the detective about the briefcase. Is there a fix for this?
one of the mods you installed is causing the issue. i had it too. i just extracted the rar again in a new location and loaded up the bit with the detective and passed it easily. then went back to the folder with the mods to continue

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I've downloaded the new version from subscribstar but for some reason when I try to use my old saves it keeps telling me i've reached the end of 3.05b

Anyone know a fix?
You're probably using a mod not yet up to date.

Reactions: ju9iter

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
AWESOME! This is THEE BEST game I've had the pleasure ;-) of playing in months! It's one of the best I've downloaded from here ever. 1. It has a female MC. 2. Great Taboos. 3. Each of the choice menus has three choices and each explains its +/- values. 4. Not only does it have a female MC but, she's smoking hot with a figure that is not so unworldly. 5. The game has a REAL FEEL about it. It's not so fake like so many other games I've played (and a few I still play). A great story line with believable characters and a few not unbelievable characters which is fine so it's a good balance. And unlike that lame movie, this better be the never-ending story! I look forward to continuous updates with ever creative scenarios and taboos! Thank you from the event horizon of the black hole of my four chambered, blood pump!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
AWESOME! This is THEE BEST game I've had the pleasure ;-) of playing in months! It's one of the best I've downloaded from here ever. 1. It has a female MC. 2. Great Taboos. 3. Each of the choice menus has three choices and each explains its +/- values. 4. Not only does it have a female MC but, she's smoking hot with a figure that is not so unworldly. 5. The game has a REAL FEEL about it. It's not so fake like so many other games I've played (and a few I still play). A great story line with believable characters and a few not unbelievable characters which is fine so it's a good balance. And unlike that lame movie, this better be the never-ending story! I look forward to continuous updates with ever creative scenarios and taboos! Thank you from the event horizon of the black hole of my four chambered, blood pump!
Thank you for the love, I will try to stay worthy of it. ^^

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
During the briefcase scene the door on the dresser goes from open to closed at the lines It's ok, I really didn't do anything... then you click and the door is closed. After that I jumped out of the window and let the detective catch them.

Myriam: I forgot to thank him properly again, I'll have to invite him for dinner or something like that.

Me: Send him a couple boxes of fucking donuts and be done with it.

I can't take Andrew's seriously he's just so hilarious looking.

Hammers scene was hot as fuck.

Highest kink bestiality at 36 lowest kink incest at 0

Some mistakes that I saw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zorlun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't had time to play this update yet but hopefully there'll be an option for Myriam to tell him to fuck off the moment he gets started with that nonsense. If not I'll just have to dig out an earlier save and avoid him as far as possible.

It is such a tired trope, and every Black man in games on here seems designed to play into it.
Finally got around to playing the update and regrettably, Myriam is the one who instigates the 'race play' talk, so can't even blame it on Cleavon. Better to just avoid him altogether if that's how it's gonna be.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Finally got around to playing the update and regrettably, Myriam is the one who instigates the 'race play' talk, so can't even blame it on Cleavon. Better to just avoid him altogether if that's how it's gonna be.

View attachment 1915826 View attachment 1915827
I was disappointed in that scene as well. I felt Cleavon was erudite and even in the date seemed to have some class. Then instead of being intimate lovers it rapidly devolved into something pedestrian at best or stereotypical at worst. The possibility of her and him having a mature relationship was shattered. She had a better, classier time with Charles. IMO :(

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
During the briefcase scene the door on the dresser goes from open to closed at the lines It's ok, I really didn't do anything... then you click and the door is closed. After that I jumped out of the window and let the detective catch them.

Myriam: I forgot to thank him properly again, I'll have to invite him for dinner or something like that.

Me: Send him a couple boxes of fucking donuts and be done with it.

I can't take Andrew's seriously he's just so hilarious looking.

Hammers scene was hot as fuck.

Highest kink bestiality at 36 lowest kink incest at 0

Some mistakes that I saw.

Yep, the door thing was already reported to me, I'll have to redo the render.
For the other mistakes you point out, I'll take into account what needs to be.

View attachment 1915826 View attachment 1915827
Please, use spoilers to hide pictures like this for others.
I was disappointed in that scene as well. I felt Cleavon was erudite and even in the date seemed to have some class. Then instead of being intimate lovers it rapidly devolved into something pedestrian at best or stereotypical at worst. The possibility of her and him having a mature relationship was shattered. She had a better, classier time with Charles. IMO :(
If I can understand the disappointment, I'm not agreeing on the mature relationship statement, as I put the scene, they both let loose and get into the excitement of the action, and then talked like adults about it, putting a clear line between sexual behavior during their sexual intercourse and the respect they can have to one another out of the sexual intercourse.
This was what I wanted to explore, the fact that Cleavon is intelligent and cultured man, yet he's also able to have a darker side and intense sexual desires, more so than his demeanor could let people suppose (as your own observation shows), and that's what I wanted. And contrary to some other character who enjoy being rough with Myriam and humiliating her, Cleavon do keep respecting her after their sexual intercourse, he's making a difference between their behavior during and out of sex.
The only problem in this scene as it was pointed out, it's that it's again a black character using the interracial kink (though being fair, Myriam start it, which is what I wanted, that at first he is mild then when he hears her, a switch flip), and that's something I didn't pay attention before now.
But in the end it's just a kink as any other, you like it, or you don't, and as others in the game, you can avoid it if you want.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The only problem in this scene as it was pointed out, it's that it's again a black character using the interracial kink (though being fair, Myriam start it, which is what I wanted, that at first he is mild then when he hears her, a switch flip), and that's something I didn't pay attention before now.
I can appreciate that that was the intention, but to me it just came across like Myriam has some, to put it politely, racial hang-ups she really needs to work on. Which I suppose isn't surprising given her background as an affluent Southern white woman, but certainly doesn't help endear her character to me any further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor
May 7, 2021
Yep, the door thing was already reported to me, I'll have to redo the render.
For the other mistakes you point out, I'll take into account what needs to be.

Please, use spoilers to hide pictures like this for others.

If I can understand the disappointment, I'm not agreeing on the mature relationship statement, as I put the scene, they both let loose and get into the excitement of the action, and then talked like adults about it, putting a clear line between sexual behavior during their sexual intercourse and the respect they can have to one another out of the sexual intercourse.
This was what I wanted to explore, the fact that Cleavon is intelligent and cultured man, yet he's also able to have a darker side and intense sexual desires, more so than his demeanor could let people suppose (as your own observation shows), and that's what I wanted. And contrary to some other character who enjoy being rough with Myriam and humiliating her, Cleavon do keep respecting her after their sexual intercourse, he's making a difference between their behavior during and out of sex.
But in the end it's just a kink as any other, you like it, or you don't, and as others in the game, you can avoid it if you want.
I appreciate you approaching the criticism in the way you have and I respect that quite a bit. As you say, I'll just have to avoid that character to avoid the fetish. It's just a downer for me because he was one of the better prospective LIs.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes